New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22255

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 220
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that sucks. I had every intention of submitting personal ads for 81 last night. Instead, my best laid plans were derailed by the fact that I fell asleep on the couch watching TV and then went to bed without submitting them. Lamest excuse ever, I know. Crying or Very sad I guess that's what I get for waiting until the last second to send them.

Anyways, good luck to everybody on the upcoming turn (except Trog and Zathog)! Cool I am so glad to see we still had 100% participation in Shadowspire this last turn despite the opening of Seam. Maybe both can co-exist and thrive afterall! That is my hope anyways.

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another 3-2 turn for the Warmasters. While that isn't too bad, I must admit to being pretty unhappy with this turn. Here's how things unfolded on turn 220.....

Agrippa challenged Trog for the throne and had a special "Challenge" strategy in place to defeat his hated rival. Instead of the challenge going thru however, he was randomly matched up with him instead, thus causing him to use his default strategy and lose. Grrrrr..... Mad That was frustrating.

I think most managers are excited when the receive their invite to ADM for their warriors. Not me, as I desperately wanted Hadrian to sit on the throne at least one turn before graduation. What has me both perplexed and upset though is the fact that Hadrian only has 16 PP when receiving his notice. I have checked it multiple times. I thought you needed 17 PP to graduate! Am I wrong? Frustrating because Hadrian is sitting in an ideal spot to get the throne next turn, but it won't matter as he'll have graduated instead. WTF. Mad

Caligula defeated Zathog in his bloodfeud (which was expected); unfortunately he failed to score the kill as wanted. My guess is we will see Zathog in the Dark Arena next turn and Erastes will have to go only partially avenged.

I was excited to see a new team join us along with the return of Rogues Den (nice 5-0 by the way!) That brings us up to 23 teams. I like the direction this is going, especially since for the second turn in a row we had 100% participation! Very cool!

Any ways, that ends my bitch session. Nice turn everyone. Trog, you got extremely lucky, but good job none-the-less.

P.S. - I would be remiss if I didn't say congrats to the Philanthropists...4 Dark Arena challenges and 3 victories! That is pretty damn impressive. You may want to rethink that Daing the whole team thing you got going on there. Just saying...

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
mordraith
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zathog absolutely will run in the regular arena next turn. after that however who knows.

Ill Intent DM31 (soon)
Vengence DM32
Some Kinda Hate DM81
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, gotta post after a 5-0!

That was pretty sweet. Now I just need to manage to get some ads in next turn.

And nice SYP Darque! I gotta increase the number of Guildmembers on that list! And oddly, the two best Guildmembers (not necessarily by record but by stats and continued play in AD) aren't even on the list. The again, the two that are were burners - built for arena success.
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum