New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset 777
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it seems that I will be missing this turn in Sunset. Not that I want to, or even that I intended to do so. No, it was not the plan. But I got an email from RSI saying that they had received my envelope - and it was empty. It looked like it had been opened and then resealed. And the turn sheets aren't laying around the house as if I forgot to put them in. They just disappeared.

My personal guess is that Ben was so desperate to steal my strats that he committed a federal offense and stole my mail. I might have expected that of Kano, but come on Ben . . . . Rolling Eyes Shocked Very Happy

But keep a look out for the mail thief. There is one good note - I believe this one of the very few envelopes I have ever sent to RSI that did not include a check. That was lucky. Just strat sheets that must have confused the heck out of some idiot.
Lugal_gg
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird. I'd be a bit cautious of whatever mailbox you are using. If this was the USPS, shame on them and good luck getting this resolved. My best guess, Ben must work for the USPS.
See you next turn!

Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's crazy. Cool that they called you to let you know anyways! Yeah some disgruntled mail worker was probably severely dissapointed in the lack of good booty in your envelope! Laughing

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I worked for the USPS I would have fired a butt load of people by now and mail service from RSI would be placed on free priority across the country. However, I can neither confirm nor deny that my Secret Squirrels might or might not have been involved in your misfortunes.

My advice is short and simple MAINTENANCE

P.S. Nomad, you write like a girl

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And, the arena updates for Saturday failed...been a while since that's happened. Still sucks, I find. Mad

ragnarokwolf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's got to be Nomad's fault also.

Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My birds went 3-2-1 this turn. Kano Clans best got killed this turn giving my guy 4 kills. Guess that bloodfued will end now.
Stik, that matchup between our 2 guys was pretty awesome. You should consider using the weapon as primary.

jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3-2 for the Jacks. Nice job by the bull to finally beat my no fight BA, had to be done for the ego i guess. Hopefully you taught some skills this time. I was really hoping you werent lying about Daggermouth challenging him, I set my strat up just in case... well played sir. As far as fearing the AA... there's only one AA i fear and it's of the drinking kind, nobody likes a quitter.

Ikillu
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Palance still got the first strike in, impressive, and learned 3 skills. Daggermouth did not get his challenge on Dark Dream, and fought Barcla with his faves and rhythm, it was an exciting fight, if you were Barcla. But I noticed the Trees did not defend their death to me, futile as it would be. Lord Exilient would just go lumberjack on them, and kill them all, and stack'em up like cord wood.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lugal_gg wrote:
My birds went 3-2-1 this turn. Kano Clans best got killed this turn giving my guy 4 kills. Guess that bloodfued will end now.
Stik, that matchup between our 2 guys was pretty awesome. You should consider using the weapon as primary.

Yeah, the turn showed up today (Saturday), so I got to read my fights old-school, suspenceful style. It didn't help the results, however. Another 1-4 for us, growing tired of these...I probably should clean house, or at least 3 out of 5, but am reluctant to do so for some reason.

Consider using which weapon exactly, the fist? After both main and backups broke? That was painful to read. Mismatch as it was with the FE, at least my guy pulled 5 skills! And the new guy didn't come back totally hosed, that was about all the highlights of my turn.

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously the mail carrier read my post and said FU Mr I want free Priority....nothing but bills in my box Crying or Very sad

A terrible 2-3, mouthed off to the noob AA member and lost on my challenge...., lost to the prince of the AA on my challenge, and lost my final BF attempt..... Stik, looks like we both need to clean house and I have the perfect maid for the job

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I went undefeated . . . .
Lugal_gg
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
Lugal_gg wrote:

Yeah, the turn showed up today (Saturday), so I got to read my fights old-school, suspenceful style. It didn't help the results, however. Another 1-4 for us, growing tired of these...I probably should clean house, or at least 3 out of 5, but am reluctant to do so for some reason.

Consider using which weapon exactly, the fist? After both main and backups broke? That was painful to read. Mismatch as it was with the FE, at least my guy pulled 5 skills! And the new guy didn't come back totally hosed, that was about all the highlights of my turn.

Yeah, the Fist. He did not miss a beat. Weapon break, just keep swinging.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:

A terrible 2-3, mouthed off to the noob AA member and lost on my challenge...., lost to the prince of the AA on my challenge, and lost my final BF attempt..... Stik, looks like we both need to clean house and I have the perfect maid for the job

The Dark Dream - Avenging Harlot fight was awesome! I still read my fights "old style", I don't look online and instead wait until the postman decides it is okay to drop them off and then I read them 1 line at a time. That fight was fun to read like that. I was pleased that you learned challenges to the AA sometimes sting a little.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:

The Dark Dream - Avenging Harlot fight was awesome! I still read my fights "old style", I don't look online and instead wait until the postman decides it is okay to drop them off and then I read them 1 line at a time. That fight was fun to read like that. I was pleased that you learned challenges to the AA sometimes sting a little.

Depends on the AA member you challenge I assume

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic