Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: elenarf3
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1234

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - what i'm listening to
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 21, 2008
Posts: 3836
Location: Round Rock, Tx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to keep you guys updated, I am still listening to the radio

_________________
Gentleben
Ben's Bazaar-21
Caress of Steel-28
Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
View user's profileSend private message
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 16, 2003
Posts: 303
Location: Osceola, WI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Just to keep you guys updated, I am still listening to the radio


AM?

_________________
Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
View user's profileSend private message
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 21, 2008
Posts: 3836
Location: Round Rock, Tx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Just to keep you guys updated, I am still listening to the radio


AM?


All day

_________________
Gentleben
Ben's Bazaar-21
Caress of Steel-28
Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
View user's profileSend private message
_Buri_
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Nov 07, 2010
Posts: 979
Location: Asgard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you haven't heard Greta Von Fleet yet, you're in for a treat! It's like the 2nd coming of Led Zeppelin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co

_________________
Buri, Crapmaster 2012, Crapgiver 2017
Aesir 003 & 100 & 102, ACME 009, Berk 025, Venture Bros 051 etc.
View user's profileSend private message
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: May 06, 2003
Posts: 2424
Location: Frozen Tundra of North Dakota

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

_Buri_ wrote:
If you haven't heard Greta Von Fleet yet, you're in for a treat! It's like the 2nd coming of Led Zeppelin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co


I hadn't bothered to look them up online yet. First heard it I pictured a young to middle-aged woman (named Greta) singing. Then a young Robert Plant. Not that dude... Shocked Laughing

He/They borrow a little too heavily from Zep IMHO. But it's a helluva lot better than 90% of the other crap on the radio!

BTW, I listen to AM radio a lot too, Ben. Sports talk and regular/political talk but I can only stand so much of it.

_________________
Stik
Grim Fandango (21)
Vicious Delite (33)
View user's profileSend private message
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 21, 2008
Posts: 3836
Location: Round Rock, Tx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
_Buri_ wrote:
If you haven't heard Greta Von Fleet yet, you're in for a treat! It's like the 2nd coming of Led Zeppelin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co


I hadn't bothered to look them up online yet. First heard it I pictured a young to middle-aged woman (named Greta) singing. Then a young Robert Plant. Not that dude... Shocked Laughing

He/They borrow a little too heavily from Zep IMHO. But it's a helluva lot better than 90% of the other crap on the radio!

BTW, I listen to AM radio a lot too, Ben. Sports talk and regular/political talk but I can only stand so much of it.


I said all day, AM and PM

_________________
Gentleben
Ben's Bazaar-21
Caress of Steel-28
Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
View user's profileSend private message
FLOYD1
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Feb 22, 2004
Posts: 366
Location: the BIG apple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

_Buri_ wrote:
If you haven't heard Greta Von Fleet yet, you're in for a treat! It's like the 2nd coming of Led Zeppelin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co


Thanks for sharing that Buri ... I really like them !!

And I have to agree with Stik ... wasnt expecting that guy to look like he did.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::