New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Jan 2021 Mail-In
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LHI
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I did a thing and ran some warriors this time out!

My super fast cliff notes.

Primus -
Ran the typical crew... Sebastian, MJ, Bart Wellins, Water Moccasin, Hathor.
Lets start flipping coins!

Contenders - (interesting ones anyway)
Butch - She has been trying since sometime before 2006 to TV contenders. I think there are 2 7-3 showings in there.
Burglar - So I am training WT to 21 this time out. Or higher depending on how unlucky I get. But I should be running the correct strat this time. She has been trying to win since 2013. Runner up 2 or 3 times so far in the class.

Eligibles -
Warrior 1 continues his climb up. Physicals take a long time... especially at the rate I play. 6-3 best so far.

ADM -
Percy Quin 24 - I have no idea what the line is for ADM ABs now. I am just working on CN and ST to 25.

Circe - She is working her way up. Double 21 LU unbroken. Got 21 CN last time around. 25 CN should make a big change for her. ST is 14 and she is SZ3 so good things will be happening there soon too.

Cat Messiah - Another 2 time TC sitting in ADM. Working on physicals too. A starting 4 ST leaves a long way to go! Has only won 1 fight in an ADM tourney ever Smile

Paxton - DDB clone. Another 2 time basic TC winner. Has fought in 1 ADM tourney before. 3-3. Has popped 4 WL trains to 11. All in 1 tourney! Trying for a few more and then will get the "easy" CN and ST.

Challengers -
None got pulled. A name and the results the last time they tried:
Service Station - 6-3
Big Strong - 1-3
Chuggington - 2-3
Suckable Binky - 11-3 (85 FE so she is almost ready to get serious)
Funky But Monkey - 4-3
etc

And I think 9 rookies that are left overs from the set of rookies I have been picking over for like 5 years now.

32 entrants I believe. I predict 3 TVs. Lets go!

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Primus -

Butch - She has been trying since sometime before 2006 to TV contenders. I think there are 2 7-3 showings in there.
Burglar - So I am training WT to 21 this time out. Or higher depending on how unlucky I get. But I should be running the correct strat this time. She has been trying to win since 2013. Runner up 2 or 3 times so far in the class.

Eligibles -
Warrior 1 continues his climb up. Physicals take a long time... especially at the rate I play. 6-3 best so far.

ADM -
Percy Quin 24 - I have no idea what the line is for ADM ABs now. I am just working on CN and ST to 25.

Circe - She is working her way up. Double 21 LU unbroken. Got 21 CN last time around. 25 CN should make a big change for her. ST is 14 and she is SZ3 so good things will be happening there soon too.

Cat Messiah - Another 2 time TC sitting in ADM. Working on physicals too. A starting 4 ST leaves a long way to go! Has only won 1 fight in an ADM tourney ever Smile

Paxton - DDB clone. Another 2 time basic TC winner. Has fought in 1 ADM tourney before. 3-3. Has popped 4 WL trains to 11. All in 1 tourney! Trying for a few more and then will get the "easy" CN and ST.

Challengers -
Service Station - 6-3
Big Strong - 1-3
Chuggington - 2-3
Funky But Monkey - 4-3
etc

And I think 9 rookies that are left overs from the set of rookies I have been picking over for like 5 years now.

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Primus -

Eligibles -

ADM -

Challengers -
Service Station - 6-3
Big Strong - 1-3
Chuggington - 2-3
Funky But Monkey - 4-3
etc

Quote:

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crybaby ben wrote:
Super Den wrote:
crybaby ben wrote:
Super Den wrote:
I have two things in common with Madwand....I sent in 38 warriors and I have a bad haircut.

I have low expectations, a third of my send is arena warriors for the experience so I can continue my unchecked dominance in the arenas I fight and the others are what was timed and in the front of the drawer. If I get three TV's, I'll be pleased.

I should have been flying home today from Tempe, this virus crap needs to end.

You keep using that word "dominance", I do nit think it means what you think it means, the only thing "unchecked" in your arenas are your fights, you obviously aren't reading them or you don't understand them, the only thing you dominate is the oxygen intake as you talk on and on about made up crap you wish was real.

I will agree that the virus needs to stop even more than your spewing of crap in the D2 world needs to stop.

Invest in a sense of humor you freaking crybaby.

FYI, Army Geddon says the only thing you have ever created is your own false reality, and that you wouldn't know what or who the Army would or would not let in as you haven't the courage nor honor to serve

Hey little fella, what has your panties in a knot? Did you lose an advertiser on that massive forehead of yours? I am not sure who Army Geddon is, but here is one thing I am sure of, that you could take what you know about courage and honor and fill your jockstrap, and we all know how pathetically small that is. Enjoy a good cry snowflake, it will make you feel better.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crybaby ben wrote:
Super Cool Den wrote:
crybaby ben wrote:
Super Cool Den wrote:
I have two things in common with Madwand....I sent in 38 warriors and I have a bad haircut.

I have low expectations, a third of my send is arena warriors for the experience so I can continue my unchecked dominance in the arenas I fight and the others are what was timed and in the front of the drawer. If I get three TV's, I'll be pleased.

You keep using that word "dominance", I do nit think it means what you think it means, the only thing "unchecked" in your arenas are your fights, you obviously aren't reading them or you don't understand them, the only thing you dominate is the oxygen intake as you talk on and on about made up crap you wish was real.

I will agree that the virus needs to stop even more than your spewing of crap in the D2 world needs to stop.

FYI, Army Geddon says the only thing you have ever created is your own false reality, and that you wouldn't know what or who the Army would or would not let in as you haven't the courage nor honor to serve

Hey little fella, what has your panties in a knot? Did you lose an advertiser on your massive forehead? I am not sure who Amy Geddon is, but one thing I am sure of is that you can take what you know about courage and honor and it would fill your jockstrap, and we all know how pathetically small that it. Enjoy a good cry snowflace, you will feel better.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crybaby ben, hey little fella, what has your panties in a knot? Did you lose an advertiser on that massive forehead of yours? I am not sure who Amy Geddon is, but one thing I am sure of is that you can take what you know about courage and honor and it would fill your jockstrap, and we all know how pathetically small that is. Enjoy a good cry snowflake, you will feel better.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

crybaby ben wrote:
Super Cool Den wrote:
crybaby ben wrote:
Super Cool Den wrote:

FYI, Amy Geddon says the only thing you have ever created is your own false reality, and that you wouldn't know what or who the Army would or would not let in as you haven't the courage nor honor to serve

Hey little fella, what has gotten your panties in a knot? Did you lose an advertiser on that massive forehead of yours? I am not sure who Amy Geddon is, but one thing I am sure of is that you can take what you know about courage and honor and it would fill your jockstrap, and we all know how pathetically small that is. Enjoy a good cry snowflake, you will feel better.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

crybaby ben wrote:
Super Cool Den wrote:
crybaby ben wrote:
Super Cool Den wrote:

FYI, Amy Geddon says the only thing you have ever created is your own false reality, and that you wouldn't know what or who the Army would or would not let in as you haven't the courage nor honor to serve

Hey little fella, what has gotten your panties tied in a knot? Did you lose an advertiser on your massive forehead? I am not sure who Amy Geddon is, but one thing I am sure of is that you can take what you know about courage and honor and it wouldn't even fill your jockstrap, and we all know how pathetically small that is. Enjoy a good cry snowflake, you will feel better.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crybaby Ben, hey little fella, what has gotten your panties tied up in a knot? Did you lose an advertiser on your massive forehead?

I am not sure who Amy Geddon is, but one thing I am sure of is that you can take what you know about courage and honor and it wouldn't even fill your jockstrap, and we all know how pathetically small that is. Enjoy a good cry snowflake, you will feel better.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Den wrote:
crybaby ben wrote:
Den wrote:

FYI, Amy Geddon says the only thing you have ever created is your own false reality, and that you wouldn't know what or who the Amy would or would not let in as you haven't the courage nor honor to serve

Hey little fella, what has gotten your panties tied up in a knot? Did you lose an advertiser on your massive forehead? I am not sure who Amy Geddon is, but one thing I am sure of is that you can take what you know about courage and honor and it would fill your jockstrap, and we all know how pathetically small that is. Enjoy a good cry snowflake, you will feel better.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crybaby ben wrote:
Super Cool Den wrote:
crybaby ben wrote:
Super Cool Den wrote:

Hey little fella, what has gotten your panties tied up in a knot? Did you lose an advertiser on your massive forehead? I am not sure who Amy Geddon is, but one thing I am sure of is that you can take what you know about courage and honor and it wouldn't even fill your jockstrap, and we all know how pathetically small that is. Enjoy a good cry snowflake, you will feel better.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

crybaby ben wrote:
Super Cool Den wrote:
crybaby ben wrote:
Super Cool Den wrote:

Hey little fella, what has gotten your panties tied up in a knot? Did you lose an advertiser on your massive forehead? I am not sure who Amy Geddon is, but one thing I am sure of is that you can take what you know about courage and honor and it wouldn't even fill your jockstrap and we all know how pathetically small that is. Enjoy a good cry snowflake, you will feel better.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey little fella, what has gotten your panties tied up in a knot? Did you lose an advertiser on your massive forehead? I am not sure who Amy Geddon is, but one thing I am sure of is that you can take what you know about courage and honor and it wouldn't even fill your jockstrap and we all know how pathetically small that is. Enjoy a good cry snowflake, you will feel better.

Visionst01
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No news about Tourney yet?

Active:
Mid Earth in DM 29 Lapur
Clan Longbeard in DM 81 Shadowspire
Hombre
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it would be much appreciated if someone had a newsletter to post in a spoiler thread. I’m out of state and bored Very Happy
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic