New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Capture the Flag Round 10
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cosmo
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capture the Flag round 10 is now available on the "Contests" section of www.DOOMcorps.com Point standings are located where last 3 turns section is normally on the newsletter.

Congrats to all the winners!

Cosmo
Tony

Bookie
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gratz, Ultra. Your performance in Jhans has been admirable under circumstances. I raise my glass to you. I'm iimpressed. Just gonna have to try a little harder to stop ya, huh? (there, that's so you can make a witty comeback like I know you want) Very Happy

Seriously...good show and see ya on the sands! It ain't over yet. Very Happy (at least concerning your alliance and mine) hehe

Suicidal Dreams--DM 36
Naturalborn Killers--DM 18
Adult Swim--DM 47
kLk Forums: http://s9.invisionfree.com/ILLUMINATIDM
Love me, hate me, you'll never forget me.....
Bounty Hunter of Alastari's Mos
Ultraist
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bookie wrote:
Gratz, Ultra. Your performance in Jhans has been admirable under circumstances. I raise my glass to you. I'm iimpressed. Just gonna have to try a little harder to stop ya, huh? (there, that's so you can make a witty comeback like I know you want) Very Happy

Seriously...good show and see ya on the sands! It ain't over yet. Very Happy (at least concerning your alliance and mine) hehe

**Thanks, I'll be posting the stats of my "Sandbaggers" this coming turn so you can see what losers got me the win.

The alliance battle is over for all intents and purposes for the KlK because I'm joining the fray now. No more sitting back concentrating on contest points and taking the kLk pot shots. Better get those avoids ready boys...
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
illkidk
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bookie wrote:
Gratz, Ultra. Your performance in Jhans has been admirable under circumstances. I raise my glass to you. I'm iimpressed. Just gonna have to try a little harder to stop ya, huh? (there, that's so you can make a witty comeback like I know you want)

Aren't you tired of being Ultraist's witty comeback whipping boy? Didn't the one where you adamantly claimed you would be the one force to keep him from finishing in the top 3 teach you your lesson? Ah, well, I tried to tell you Ultraist would win and you thought it was arrogance.

!, illuminating the minds of those who conspire in the dark.

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

illkidk wrote:
Bookie wrote:
Gratz, Ultra. Your performance in Jhans has been admirable under circumstances. I raise my glass to you. I'm iimpressed. Just gonna have to try a little harder to stop ya, huh? (there, that's so you can make a witty comeback like I know you want)

Aren't you tired of being Ultraist's witty comeback whipping boy? Didn't the one where you adamantly claimed you would be the one force to keep him from finishing in the top 3 teach you your lesson? Ah, well, I tried to tell you Ultraist would win and you thought it was arrogance.

!, illuminating the minds of those who conspire in the dark.

As long as my alliance is whipping on yours you can say whatever the heck you want.

24-20 thru 3 turns now. Don't sing it, kid...bring it.

Suicidal Dreams--DM 36
Naturalborn Killers--DM 18
Adult Swim--DM 47
kLk Forums: http://s9.invisionfree.com/ILLUMINATIDM
Love me, hate me, you'll never forget me.....
Bounty Hunter of Alastari's Mos
illkidk
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ultraist wrote:
Bookie wrote:

**Thanks, I'll be posting the stats of my "Sandbaggers" this coming turn so you can see what losers got me the win.

The alliance battle is over for all intents and purposes for the KlK because I'm joining the fray now. No more sitting back concentrating on contest points and taking the kLk pot shots. Better get those avoids ready boys...

Ultraist, at first I was not impressed by your current showing in 36 and in the Flag Contest. However, once I saw that you unwittingly managed to impress someone as esteemed as Bookie, I realized how astute and fierce you really are. Congrats!

!, wondering who told Bookie we cared about him and his army of marionettes.

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bookie wrote:
As long as my alliance is whipping on yours you can say whatever the heck you want.

24-20 thru 3 turns now. Don't sing it, kid...bring it.

lol! I wasn't saying anything. I was quoting YOU! If you call a four point lead over a period of three free turns a "whipping" then by all means ramble on.

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

illkidk wrote:
Ultraist wrote:
Bookie wrote:

Ultraist, at first I was not impressed by your current showing in 36 and in the Flag Contest. However, once I saw that you unwittingly managed to impress someone as esteemed as Bookie, I realized how astute and fierce you really are. Congrats!

!, wondering who told Bookie we cared about him and his army of marionettes.

**I have my moments...
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic