New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 3 Standings
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Toofless has gone over 1k twice. His longest was a 3k fight. I think I had an input error this last fight cause I know I changed Toofless weapons on turn 3 and put same in the weapon selection for turn 4 but he fought with weapons from his 1st fight. Flinglebits was a weapon breaking machine last turn broke both my primary SH and off hand SH plus my b/u SH.

Scott
Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DeGotti wrote:
Toofless has gone over 1k twice. His longest was a 3k fight. I think I had an input error this last fight cause I know I changed Toofless weapons on turn 3 and put same in the weapon selection for turn 4 but he fought with weapons from his 1st fight. Flinglebits was a weapon breaking machine last turn broke both my primary SH and off hand SH plus my b/u SH.

Scott

Flingle has gone 1k plus a couple times too. I guess you just have to get to a point where the warriors recover and maintain the same endurance burn based on the wounds they have and their overall endurance level. I'd really like to get that lucky and have cameras in the RSI action room take note of the reactions to computers freezing and/or printers freaking out.

I will be downgrading to a more sissy weapon, so when Flingle does swing he won't be breaking all your weapons and crushing faces. The point is after all to make the other fall over from exhaustion. Shall we try again?

DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will be downgrading to a more sissy weapon, so when Flingle does swing he won't be breaking all your weapons and crushing faces. The point is after all to make the other fall over from exhaustion. Shall we try again?

Now come on Steve I will never catch up if we keep fighting each other! Maybe a couple turns from now.

Scott
DNoble
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got an idea...have Flinglebits challenge Belial! That fight should go at least 2 minutes if he lets you hang around that long. He better have his walking papers as of this split - I'm getting tired of seeing his dead-ass...(e.g. he keeps beating me)
Andarus
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DeGotti,

Are both of Toofless's long fights against Aedon? Aedon's had a couple long ones besides those, but he's lost all of them.

I guess it's a good thing Aedon didn't show up for the competition, since he apparently brings out the best in Toofless.

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andarus wrote:
DeGotti,

Are both of Toofless's long fights against Aedon? Aedon's had a couple long ones besides those, but he's lost all of them.

I guess it's a good thing Aedon didn't show up for the competition, since he apparently brings out the best in Toofless.

Yes both are vs Aedon. Now why wouldn't you want to bring the best out of one of my guys? Flinglebits just swings and crits alot. This last fight tho he seemed to attack less but his strikes were more potent.

Scott
Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DeGotti wrote:
Now come on Steve I will never catch up if we keep fighting each other! Maybe a couple turns from now.

Scott

Yeah yeah, I know, I just want a LONG fight... Tried to get it to go at a face once, but the other TPs always swung a lot more than Flingle! That would have been sweet...

Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DeGotti wrote:
Andarus wrote:
DeGotti,

Yes both are vs Aedon. Now why wouldn't you want to bring the best out of one of my guys? Flinglebits just swings and crits alot. This last fight tho he seemed to attack less but his strikes were more potent.

Scott

Dude, I'm trying! I've never seen him swing so much in his life! And it's just because Flingle has probably twice Toofless' init!!! (that's not saying much w/o even an expert, but still!) Of course, most of his fights throughout his career have rarely lasted more than 10 minutes, let alone 5.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic