New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - turn 514 standings
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Battle Royale Score
Overall Mgr Team Manager
Score Recor IE Cod Name Name
16 29-18- 0 [MI] Clan Battleaxe 2 Mithril
15 32-17- 0 [BD] Big Mean Fish Big Wave Dave
12 24-12- 0 [DG] Hellbourne DeGotti
8 23-16- 0 [UM] Street Pizza The Upright Man
7 13-6-0 0 [MG] Superior Forces 6N Manager
6 23-17- 0 [F] Get Outta My Way Floyd
5 22-17- 0 [C] Helter Skelter Cosmo
5 18-15- 0 [MM] Wasteland The Muffin Man
5 15-11- 0 [A] Untouchables Angus
4 28-25- 0 [SL] The Grateful Undead Street Legal
4 25-22- 0 [TW Of Wolf and Man II Tripwire
4 24-20- 0 [J] Burn N' Pillage Jolly
3 23-23- 0 [DT] Vincere Aut Mori Dark Knight Toker
2 25-23- 0 [R] Rill's Gencon SC Rillion
2 12-11- 0 [JK] Run and Hyde Jekyll
0 8-8-0 0 [DW] Soulforge Dark Knight Wasby
-2 24-26- 0 [AN] Shepherds Assurnasirbanipal
-3 23-29- 0 [AS] Kotor Armalias Skyhawk
-3 12-15- 0 [DS] Thundr + Litening Doc Steele
-4 23-28- 0 [OB] Sea Dogs One Armed Bandit
-5 20-27- 0 [AZ] The Fallen Azrael
-5 12-18- 0 [IL] A Tribe Called Ill !ll.kid.k
-6 19-27- 0 [N] The Dark Gods Noachian
-1 14-26- 0 [AJ] Cold Cuts Applejack
-2 17-39- 0 [H] Aim Fatal Hammerz Hammer

Though I'm glad to have creeped into the top 10, considering my -23ish outcome in BR2, and having sat in the top 4 of the current top teams for 6 consecutive turns we need to work to reel in Mithril and Big Wave Dave. I still cannot believe that Rock Croaker lasted 28 frickin minutes <shudder> and Grumpy did not.

Anyways knock 'em down a peg or this thing's ending soon!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Wave Dave's free Bloodfeud period is over, so hopefully that will weaken his position a little bit. Mithril made a good play this turn, DA'ing two warriors to avoid a bloodfeud and a sure loss. A good Rookies tourney (i.e. TVs) for Mithril and it will be pretty much game over.

Someone needs to wake up all the people who are just running on maintenance. Unless those people wake up, it won't do anything because there is more than enough fodder to pick on. The worst offender is Hammer. Not only is he just lounging around on maintenance, he appears to be running killing strategies in the arena--so he kills people on random match-ups and then lets them bloodfeud their way to free wins. -22 already with the contest half-over? Where's the self-respect?
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah you'd think he'd DA thosose warriors with a record of 2 & umpteen at the very least. Mithril definately made a good play as I was sending my brick after his 5-7 DF striker Problem and it would've stood no chance, instead I ended up getting Rock Croaker and BWD seems to have quite a brick there. Some of the mid level guys (Rill,Manager,Cosmo,TUM,Floyd, etc) need to hack off on those 2, and Degotti. I've made sure that I'm not challenging without thinking I can beat them, again I thought Grumpy could take Rock and Bubbly did take G.Puffer. Mithril's WS challenged my LU who had challenged him also and won so we need to flood them with our challenges to stop there's from getting off to the bottomfeeders.

We need to or your right it's all over but the crying.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey no need to pick on me. Everyone of my original warriors has been killed on that team. I try to spread my challenges out amongst the managers but recently Mithril hasn't had good matchups for me. I gave Big Wave his only loss 2 turns ago. I hope the tourney is kind to all my guys and not the deathfest that it's been.

Scott
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hammer does have some very atrocious results there, doesn't he. this certainly shows one of the "cons" of maintenance, or more importantly, the responsibilities that those on maintenance shy from!

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nothing personal but when your one of only 3 in double digits your bound to become a target. BWD and Mithril have both been levying some pretty sizeable, and calculated, DCs. Which is well within their rights but having received from both of them some mismatches on DCs they've got to know I'm gunning for them and Mithril's 2 young guys coming in are going to be looking at my brick for sure!

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic