Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: maya11
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1244

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - New Stickers!
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 12, 2002
Posts: 4073
Location: Omaha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So....on those sticker messages that cover the Duelmasters logo on the RSI envelopes, I got a new sticker message: "Why kill them when you can scum them over and over and over?" Finally! A message that rings true and a philosophy that I can follow!

I just wanted to say kudos to the Andorian Marketing team for finally getting some of our Andorian Propaganda material on the RSI stickers! There was enough Delarquan subliminal messages on them as it is.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressICQ Number
Bookie
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Nov 30, 2003
Posts: 518
Location: sweet home alabama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
So....on those sticker messages that cover the Duelmasters logo on the RSI envelopes, I got a new sticker message: "Why kill them when you can scum them over and over and over?" Finally! A message that rings true and a philosophy that I can follow!

I just wanted to say kudos to the Andorian Marketing team for finally getting some of our Andorian Propaganda material on the RSI stickers! There was enough Delarquan subliminal messages on them as it is.


Well can't argue with you there. The Andorians certainly are scummy. *grin*

_________________
kLk God of War
PUPPETMA$TER
Memphis Mafia--DM 36
Suicidal Dreams--DM 36
Naturalborn Killers--DM 18
Adult Swim--DM 47
kLk Forums: http://s9.invisionfree.com/ILLUMINATIDM
Love me, hate me, you'll never forget me.....
Bounty Hunter of Alastari's Mos
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Ultraist
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jul 10, 2002
Posts: 600
Location: Sunset DM# 21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
So....on those sticker messages that cover the Duelmasters logo on the RSI envelopes, I got a new sticker message: "Why kill them when you can scum them over and over and over?" Finally! A message that rings true and a philosophy that I can follow!

I just wanted to say kudos to the Andorian Marketing team for finally getting some of our Andorian Propaganda material on the RSI stickers! There was enough Delarquan subliminal messages on them as it is.


**Congrats Manager! You know you made it big when they print stickers of your motto!

_________________
Ultraist,
Iron Council
http://www.TheIronCouncil.com
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Posts: 8837
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ultraist wrote:
Managerr wrote:
So....on those sticker messages that cover the Duelmasters logo on the RSI envelopes, I got a new sticker message: "Why kill them when you can scum them over and over and over?" Finally! A message that rings true and a philosophy that I can follow!

I just wanted to say kudos to the Andorian Marketing team for finally getting some of our Andorian Propaganda material on the RSI stickers! There was enough Delarquan subliminal messages on them as it is.


**Congrats Manager! You know you made it big when they print stickers of your motto!


Ours is ........

To scum or not to scum? That is no question.

_________________
Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014
1000 ADM graduates (with 40+ manager IDs) including 105K+ fights and 68K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1000+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1518*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1460; Lenpros DM30 @ 1424; Fandils @ 1336
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
LocoInArizona
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 09, 2005
Posts: 486
Location: Surface of the Sun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spoken like a true Andorian.... let your enemy hit you, and refuse to hit your enemy...
Receipe for defeat.
What are your teams Consortium? Wink

Xerxes

_________________
J.G. Wellington
Abstract - 1, 36

Member of Amicitia Primoris

Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 12, 2002
Posts: 4073
Location: Omaha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To scum or not to scum? That is no question.


Brilliant! I love it!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressICQ Number
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Posts: 8837
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LocoInArizona wrote:
Spoken like a true Andorian.... let your enemy hit you, and refuse to hit your enemy...
Receipe for defeat.
What are your teams Consortium? Wink

Xerxes


Come and get us ..................................!
At one time there were near 40 active teams, now there are only ...

11 Bulldogs (Kennelworth)
11 Animal Farm (Mino)
11 Colorific (Purple People Eater)
16 Golden Gladiators (Midas)
30 Lenpros (Lenpro)
47 Land Of Oz (Oz)
52 Flower Girls (Lady Fern)
54 Hold That Tiger (Vet)
60 Crazy Creeps (The Crazy Creeptser) soon for TOGS
73 Duds (Amy A. Airhead)
106 just entered a "few" and have reactivated

_________________
Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014
1000 ADM graduates (with 40+ manager IDs) including 105K+ fights and 68K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1000+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1518*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1460; Lenpros DM30 @ 1424; Fandils @ 1336
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 29, 2002
Posts: 3406
Location: The Big D (etroit) area

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
LocoInArizona wrote:
Spoken like a true Andorian.... let your enemy hit you, and refuse to hit your enemy...
Receipe for defeat.
What are your teams Consortium? Wink

Xerxes


Come and get us ..................................!
At one time there were near 40 active teams, now there are only ...

11 Bulldogs (Kennelworth)
11 Animal Farm (Mino)
11 Colorific (Purple People Eater)
16 Golden Gladiators (Midas)
30 Lenpros (Lenpro)
47 Land Of Oz (Oz)
52 Flower Girls (Lady Fern)
54 Hold That Tiger (Vet)
60 Crazy Creeps (The Crazy Creeptser) soon for TOGS
73 Duds (Amy A. Airhead)
106 just entered a "few" and have reactivated


Holy Schneikies Batman a Consortium sighting in ADM.... Whatever will we do!

Loco,

I sure gotta' hand it to you if you go after the Big-C. He's probably the most adept manager in basic, if not all of D2 as a whole! 30,000+ wins jeezo!

_________________
A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View user's profileSend private message
LocoInArizona
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 09, 2005
Posts: 486
Location: Surface of the Sun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
Loco,

I sure gotta' hand it to you if you go after the Big-C. He's probably the most adept manager in basic, if not all of D2 as a whole! 30,000+ wins jeezo!


One thing I've learned in this game, if you are gonna bite, bite BIG! Very Happy

_________________
J.G. Wellington
Abstract - 1, 36

Member of Amicitia Primoris

Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
LocoInArizona
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 09, 2005
Posts: 486
Location: Surface of the Sun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
11 Bulldogs (Kennelworth)
11 Animal Farm (Mino)
11 Colorific (Purple People Eater)
16 Golden Gladiators (Midas)
30 Lenpros (Lenpro)
47 Land Of Oz (Oz)
52 Flower Girls (Lady Fern)
54 Hold That Tiger (Vet)
60 Crazy Creeps (The Crazy Creeptser) soon for TOGS
73 Duds (Amy A. Airhead)
106 just entered a "few" and have reactivated


I'd have to take a third on the house to run that many teams! I want your salary (or retirement) check!

I'm soon to be in 11 and I have my rollups for 60.

Xerxes
looking for the SCUM you are running... Wink Very Happy

_________________
J.G. Wellington
Abstract - 1, 36

Member of Amicitia Primoris

Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Posts: 8837
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LocoInArizona wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
11 Bulldogs (Kennelworth)
11 Animal Farm (Mino)
11 Colorific (Purple People Eater)
16 Golden Gladiators (Midas)
30 Lenpros (Lenpro)
47 Land Of Oz (Oz)
52 Flower Girls (Lady Fern)
54 Hold That Tiger (Vet)
60 Crazy Creeps (The Crazy Creeptser) soon for TOGS
73 Duds (Amy A. Airhead)
106 just entered a "few" and have reactivated


I'd have to take a third on the house to run that many teams! I want your salary (or retirement) check!

I'm soon to be in 11 and I have my rollups for 60.

Xerxes
looking for the SCUM you are running... Wink Very Happy


Then you would have enjoyed the days when we ran 40 or so teams.
At one time we an 30-40 of the ADM warriors in 106 and ran them up to Primus. Now, all but the 20-30 or so from this last run have been given away.

_________________
Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014
1000 ADM graduates (with 40+ manager IDs) including 105K+ fights and 68K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1000+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1518*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1460; Lenpros DM30 @ 1424; Fandils @ 1336
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::