New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22265

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Apology to Kellumbo, Tripwire, Dark One, and numerous others
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please accept my apology for not respond to all of you after the last Face. My interest in DM has been very lacking for the last few years. The last Face was very depressing to me (for many reasons beyond my success). I have taken more then enough time to pout. I will try to be far more attentive in the future.

Most of all congrats on your fantastic tourney. Well deserved

Craig

theDarkOne
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig,

No problem. I just thought that your senility reached a stage where you were eating through a straw and staring at the pretty patterns on the wall paper...

Seriously though, good to have you back. We all go through these stages from time to time!

John
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:
Please accept my apology for not respond to all of you after the last Face. My interest in DM has been very lacking for the last few years. The last Face was very depressing to me (for many reasons beyond my success). I have taken more then enough time to pout. I will try to be far more attentive in the future.

Most of all congrats on your fantastic tourney. Well deserved

Craig

Shucks, we were with you at that face and WE thougt it was the best one you ever had! (Except for the one where Sandy pulled your pony tail.)

Welcome back to the pulpit!

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727

Last edited by The Consortium on Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
TUM
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You get a lifetime pass, Craig. No explanation necessary.

Don/TUM
Kellumbo
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about it, Soultaker. Getting to know you was one of the highlights of the face for me.

Looking forward to seeing you at the next face. Heck, I am still looking for someone to stay with, so if you are interested, drop me a line Smile

- Chad / Kellumbo
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez you guys are too easy. Especially after you were all replaced with Everquest and WOW. Sorry, Soultaker, my forgiveness can only be bought. Send over one of the many TC prizes you have in storage my way and I'll think about it. Love, Manager.
Cosmo
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig,

Don't make excuses......just be up front and admit you suck. Damn.

Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kellumbo wrote:
Don't worry about it, Soultaker. Getting to know you was one of the highlights of the face for me.

Damn, you must have had a horrible FTF. Did your car light on fire or did you get mugged or something?

Kellumbo wrote:

Looking forward to seeing you at the next face. Heck, I am still looking for someone to stay with, so if you are interested, drop me a line Smile

- Chad / Kellumbo

Ixnay on the astay. Trust me...

Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where the hell is my apology, by the way? I think I deserve one for all the times that you HAVE talked to me in the last couple months.

Like Manager, I'll be awaiting my prize. However, I'm just asking out of spite and principle while Manager is asking because they don't give out prizes for 2nd place.

Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:
Where the hell is my apology, by the way? I think I deserve one for all the times that you HAVE talked to me in the last couple months.

That's called THERAPY Travis -- you should be asking for cash, not an apology! Laughing
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a host of friends!!!!! And to think people give me crap because I don't post enough, I wonder why Laughing Kellumbo don't listen to that sawed off runt. I also marked meeting you and hanging with ya as one of my highlights. Hell i think you might have change the way I play a bit. Go blood and gore. I think I will do as Degotti says and take "baby steps" and switch to Freeblades style play and work up to full blown pain "Larq". I do so believe in situational ethics since it works so well for many others, but I think running in contests I need to change my style to the hard right.

Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:

Like Manager, I'll be awaiting my prize. However, I'm just asking out of spite and principle while Manager is asking because they don't give out prizes for 2nd place.

Now why would I give you a prize. Hell you would just waste it. BTW how did Ministry do in the last couple tournies?

Don't pick on poor Managerr. He is by far the best runner-up manager in the game.

Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cosmo wrote:
Craig,

Don't make excuses......just be up front and admit you suck. Damn.

Why pretty pretty Cosmo, I can't belive you would say that to me. Tell ya what come to the Face in Tempe and meet me under the rookies print-out. I will poke ya when I get there!!!!!!

I do miss Uncle Charlie. It felt like it was all still in the family. Ya'All

Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mannequin wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

That's called THERAPY Travis -- you should be asking for cash, not an apology! Laughing

I thought you had my back old friend. I see how it is, you closet right winger.

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:
Mannequin wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

I thought you had my back old friend. I see how it is, you closet right winger.

Backs come and backs go, but right-wingers always remain in the closet.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic