New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Errors/Website Update
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sit out Mark of Heroes now after he won a fight?!? No way, although I will consider it if/when he slips up out of the Init's and into the Adepts. He should be able to compete with most of the Init's now (he got several key stat trains that should help him out) but I am sure there are several Adepts that would be salivating if they could challenge him.
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a side note, I think it's well enough past the tourney to mention this but I'll still be a bit vague in case, anybody find it ironic that both of TMM's guys that were killed were killed by the same warrior. And seeing as how it was a Talcama warrior killing I'm betting that manager was thinking "If I had known this I would have killed them in the arena for the 4 points it would've brung"!

I've battled TMM many a times, probably more than any other manager in the BR4, don't let his talk fool you. If you have any doubts go to the awards area of the Terrablood sight and look at his team record for DP Clones from 24, it can be found in the main area or for 24! He's throwing up a smoke screen that this manager, though nearly legally blind without glasses, can see RIGHT through!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Assurnasirbanipal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding the avoids, I am paying attention. 90% of the avoids being made are from 3 teams, all non-contest teams.

Center For Olds, Pentarchie-18, and Next Generation.

If someone has any issues and would like to check, I should be able to forward the avoid report for any turn.

And Tripwire obviously isn't quite reading the spy report quite right. 6 warriors in the arena issued avoids. 3 of those warriors avoided Wasteland and 2 of the 3 are from Next Generation. That means 1 other warrior avoided Wasteland.

Here is the avoid report from T522:
DATA LOSS (8029) avoided team (508)
DATA LOSS (8029) avoided team AARLOFF AND CO (207)
THE CRUSHER (8050) avoided team (207)
THE CRUSHER (8050) avoided team AARLOFF AND CO (653)
LA TOUR (8525) avoided team (108)
LA TOUR (8525) avoided team AARLOFF AND CO (207)
MR THIRD TIME (8668) avoided team (624)
MR THIRD TIME (8668) avoided team AARLOFF AND CO (218)
GE'TAR (8994) avoided team (108)
LOAF (9025) avoided team (630)
LOAF (9025) avoided team AARLOFF AND CO (657)
(Note that the team name is wrong, but this is a direct copy of the avoid report as I get it)

Only 1 contest warrior issued an avoid on this turn, and he avoided Center For Olds.
TripwireDuel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your right, I did read it wrong. For some reason I was thinking it said 6 warriors avoided Wasteland. Its not been my week for posting thats for sure. Also, I didn't mean to imply you weren't watching.

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
I agree that it's DeGotti's contest to lose right now.

Well I TV challenged Ge'Tar this turn with Violence Fetish. It may not get through because of his TV challenge but if it does I am trying to kill him. No offense to DeGotti, just figuring if I don't the contest may be over relatively quickly.

Also I think he has a dead TV that is coming back into 18. Wasn't that warrior on this team also?

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slow loading caused a double post.....

Last edited by DeGotti on Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well I TV challenged Ge'Tar this turn with Violence Fetish. It may not get through because of his TV challenge but if it does I am trying to kill him. No offense to DeGotti, just figuring if I don't the contest may be over relatively quickly.

Also I think he has a dead TV that is coming back into 18. Wasn't that warrior on this team also?

Yes A'amon fought his way back from the dead adepts.
DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

And by the way I anticipated this and sat Ge'tar out this turn. Hope you didn't waste 2 tv challenges on me. Smile

Scott
TripwireDuel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DeGotti wrote:
Quote:

And by the way I anticipated this and sat Ge'tar out this turn. Hope you didn't waste 2 tv challenges on me. Smile

Scott

Bah! I knew I shouldn't have said anything beforehand. Rolling Eyes

I TV'd Ge'Tar and I think Ch'iad. I can't remember if I challenged Ch'iad or Back Juice again.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it's worth, DeGotti called me several days before you posted and said he was going to sit out with those warriors.

That said, him sitting out isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm doing my best to try and get a point away from him but I'm hoping I get V'do whose style I know rather than P'tain whose style is unlisted because I'd hate for it to be an AB being challenged by my TP! As stated way back when DG it's nothing personal just that your in the lead now, you can see I went after TMM,BWD, and Mithril when they were in the same position (and succeeded so perhaps odds are in your favor now). Oh and damn I got the kill statement against Yajirobe and the next shot was a regular one to the head so he escaped death somehow on that one Surprised

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
TMM
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might've been better off if you'd killed Yajirobe. He didn't run this turn since all he's good for in the Champions is giving someone else points. Of course, if any of my challenges had actually gone through last turn, he(and the rest of my chumps) could've helped...
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic