Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Lugal
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 19793

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - TURN 9 ***SPOILERS***
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
TripwireDuel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jul 18, 2005
Posts: 939

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tripwire's Turn 9 UNOFFICIAL RANKINGS

Caress of Steel, Battle Beasts2, Sparf!, Leaky Teepee, Indulgant Drinks, Memorial Hammerz, and Pompous Paladins didn't get P Ads in as far as I could tell (CHECK!) Everyone else got the +1

Gonna do it a little different this time, Post last turns scores, this turns recprds, +1 or 0 for PAds and then the final total:

Janix: +20, 2-3-1, +1 = +21
G House 2: +18, 2-3, +1 = +18
Of Wolf and Man: +13, 4-1, +1 = +17
Caress of Steel: +14, 3-2-0-1, 0 = +14
Hold that Tiger: +7, 3-2, +1 = +9
Sea Dogs: +8, 2-3, +1 = +8
Battle Beasts 2: +6, 3-2, 0 = +7
Sparf!: +6, 3-2, 0 = +7
Leaky Teepee: +5, 0-0, 0 = +5
Steel Reign: +4, 2-3, +1 = +4
Indulgant Drinks: +1, 0-0, 0 = +1
Millenium Metal: +2, 1-4, +1 = 0
Eye of the Storm: -5, 1-4, +1 = -7
Memorial Hammerz: -8, 0-0, 0 = -8
Pompous Paladins: -11, 2-2, 0 = -11

_________________
Tripwire, Iron Council
View user's profileSend private message
Maximillian
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jun 24, 2002
Posts: 964
Location: Kelowna, BC CAN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are hanging our head in shame for forgeting our personals. A mistake we should not have made so late in the contest or at all. Sigh!

_________________
Maximillian, DJI

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."- Plato
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Posts: 8761
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maximillian wrote:
We are hanging our head in shame for forgeting our personals. A mistake we should not have made so late in the contest or at all. Sigh!


Thank you very much. You are so kind. We appreciate your generousity. Wink

_________________
Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014
991 ADM graduates (with 40+ manager IDs) including 103K+ fights and 66K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1000+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1505*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1446; Lenpros DM30 @ 1410; Fandils @ 1321
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Maximillian
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jun 24, 2002
Posts: 964
Location: Kelowna, BC CAN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Maximillian wrote:
We are hanging our head in shame for forgeting our personals. A mistake we should not have made so late in the contest or at all. Sigh!


Thank you very much. You are so kind. We appreciate your generousity. Wink


Your welcome I am sure, on that note we will appreciate your involvement of my 5-0 next turn.

_________________
Maximillian, DJI

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."- Plato
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 17, 2002
Posts: 1054

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I screwed up and forgot to send in a turn to send Neville to the DA. Which means I took an extra -1 point and delayed getting Oliver Wood into the contest for another turn. Grr...Looks like Kat is starting to run away with this thing.
View user's profileSend private message
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Posts: 8761
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
I screwed up and forgot to send in a turn to send Neville to the DA. Which means I took an extra -1 point and delayed getting Oliver Wood into the contest for another turn. Grr...Looks like Kat is starting to run away with this thing.


And Vet seriously thanks you also! Wink Neville was quite useful.

_________________
Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014
991 ADM graduates (with 40+ manager IDs) including 103K+ fights and 66K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1000+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1505*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1446; Lenpros DM30 @ 1410; Fandils @ 1321
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
TripwireDuel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jul 18, 2005
Posts: 939

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
Grr...Looks like Kat is starting to run away with this thing.


I wouldn't say that quite yet. 3 turns to go, thats a possible +18 points without kills. I have gained 10 points in the last 2 turns, my guys are definately coming into their own. I was hoping they would peak around 10FE and so far they are looking pretty good.

This past turn I went 4-1 (Ohhhhh so close to 5-0 for a second turn, damn those Traders of Trocar! I had Skorindelle gasping for exhaustion, but the dang woman had one more swing in her and hit the same spot she had been hitting.) and sent 3 of my opponents to the infirmary. So close yet so far..

Of course now that I have said all that, I will go 0-5 my final 3 turns Wink

_________________
Tripwire, Iron Council
View user's profileSend private message
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Posts: 8761
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TripwireDuel wrote:
Rillion wrote:
Grr...Looks like Kat is starting to run away with this thing.


I wouldn't say that quite yet. 3 turns to go, thats a possible +18 points without kills. I have gained 10 points in the last 2 turns, my guys are definately coming into their own. I was hoping they would peak around 10FE and so far they are looking pretty good.

This past turn I went 4-1 (Ohhhhh so close to 5-0 for a second turn, damn those Traders of Trocar! I had Skorindelle gasping for exhaustion, but the dang woman had one more swing in her and hit the same spot she had been hitting.) and sent 3 of my opponents to the infirmary. So close yet so far..

Of course now that I have said all that, I will go 0-5 my final 3 turns Wink


Our prayers are with you to that end.

_________________
Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014
991 ADM graduates (with 40+ manager IDs) including 103K+ fights and 66K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1000+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1505*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1446; Lenpros DM30 @ 1410; Fandils @ 1321
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Kat
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 712
Location: DJI Central

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
Grr...Looks like Kat is starting to run away with this thing.


Whoa.....let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Afterall - we might jinx the Fabulous Furball..... Very Happy

The only thing keeping me above the level this turn was the untimely kill of an alliance-mates warrior. Punishment for sloppy p-ad management I guess!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 17, 2002
Posts: 1054

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat wrote:
Afterall - we might jinx the Fabulous Furball..... Very Happy


I believe that is the intent! Very Happy
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::