New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104513

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - You Andorians
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adie wrote:
Sentinel and Managerr... if you show up in Andorak and fill it up a bit more, I'll just have to join you. Too bad the Consortium doesn't do ADM.

Don't say that. We have a few running in 106 - which is mostly Andorianish.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727

Last edited by The Consortium on Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Papaiz wrote:
My logic isn't flawed at all. I don't have the time nor the patience to put up with a jack ass who wants to DC me and avoid me.

And now you are getting personal, I have never quit because of anything in this game. I quit once because of money problems and I threatened to quit once because of the Jiles thing.

Get your facts straight. Kellumbo says something once and you believe him? Way back when he started all this crap in DM 26. THEN, he brought it over to 105. Then he told you he would stop. (I HAVE NOT DC'D HIM SINCE THEN, EVEN NOW SINCE HE HAS STARTED AGAIN).

You are right on one thing though, I come asking for help, ask you guys to give me alternatives and you tell me I am whining and to fight my own battles.

I am done with this post thread. I'll do what I want in 105 for now on.

We will have to admit that it WAS an interesting conversation ........

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My logic isn't flawed at all. I don't have the time nor the patience to put up with a jack ass who wants to DC me and avoid me.

Yeah, and your solution is to pick a fight with the rest of the arena.

Quote:
And now you are getting personal, I have never quit because of anything in this game. I quit once because of money problems and I threatened to quit once because of the Jiles thing.

How is that getting personal? I was there the last time Kellumbo was DC'ing and I don't think you were any more reliable than me or Sentinel or anyone else the last time we were fighting off downchallenging invaders. You just bitched more that no one was doing something even though if you paid attention to the arena, you would see that wasn't the case.

Quote:
Get your facts straight. Kellumbo says something once and you believe him? Way back when he started all this crap in DM 26. THEN, he brought it over to 105. Then he told you he would stop. (I HAVE NOT DC'D HIM SINCE THEN, EVEN NOW SINCE HE HAS STARTED AGAIN).

When it comes to Andorak, my facts are straight. I spoke to Kellumbo in person at a FtF where we talked about Andorak and he told me this specifically. He has been good for more than a year--has he gone on a downchallenging rampage and I just missed it? I haven't been gone for that long. Why would he suddenly change for no reason?

Yet, he throws one DC and you automatically assume he's back to his old ways. Why not send him a PM? What if Street Legal assumed you did the same when you threw a DC at him?

Quote:
You are right on one thing though, I come asking for help, ask you guys to give me alternatives and you tell me I am whining and to fight my own battles.

Uh go ahead and and re-read your first post. How is hell is that asking for help and to give you alternatives? You basically threatened everyone in the arena to go ahead and defend you--or else. Just like last time you threatened to leave the arena if you didn't get help. If anything, I was wrong to support you--upon further analysis, Kellumbo's problem isn't downchallenging in the arena--it's clearly with you.

Quote:

If you do that, it would certainly be the first time you've followed through on a threat. (Ok, that one was personal but you're delusional if you think your posts weren't)
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Papaiz wrote:

Actually, if you had come asking for help getting to Kellumbo, you might have garnered some support, at least moral support. But you came out complaining and attacking everyone in Andorak as you have throughout this thread. I see where you were going with your question about what makes Andorak "Andorian" but you went around it in a rather unpleasant manner.

JGW
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Papaiz wrote:
IT'S AN --->ANDORIAN<--- ARENA, WHERE ARE ALL THE --->ANDORIANS<--- TO UP HOLD THE ---->ANDORIAN<---- LAW THERE

Well, I guess if andorians can't stay with their beiefs, what can they stay with? lol...

I'm just licking my chops at all the 'hypocrite' comments I could bring up, but this is a friendly forum.

Lets face it, if no one is holding strong enough convictions to stay with their beliefs then there is no belief.

Just had to get my weekly jab in at Andoria. Wink Ya know I'm just kidding and exploiting this thread for my own gain. Twisted Evil

JGW
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Actually, if you had come asking for help getting to Kellumbo, you might have garnered some support, at least moral support.

Normal People: (either email or personal) Hey Manager, did you notice XXX is downchallenging in 105 again? Wanna get him?
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, and your solution is to pick a fight with the rest of the arena.

Quote:

How is that getting personal? I was there the last time Kellumbo was DC'ing and I don't think you were any more reliable than me or Sentinel or anyone else the last time we were fighting off downchallenging invaders. You just bitched more that no one was doing something even though if you paid attention to the arena, you would see that wasn't the case.

Quote:

When it comes to Andorak, my facts are straight. I spoke to Kellumbo in person at a FtF where we talked about Andorak and he told me this specifically. He has been good for more than a year--has he gone on a downchallenging rampage and I just missed it? I haven't been gone for that long. Why would he suddenly change for no reason?

Yet, he throws one DC and you automatically assume he's back to his old ways. Why not send him a PM? What if Street Legal assumed you did the same when you threw a DC at him?

Quote:

Uh go ahead and and re-read your first post. How is hell is that asking for help and to give you alternatives? You basically threatened everyone in the arena to go ahead and defend you--or else. Just like last time you threatened to leave the arena if you didn't get help. If anything, I was wrong to support you--upon further analysis, Kellumbo's problem isn't downchallenging in the arena--it's clearly with you.

Quote:

If you do that, it would certainly be the first time you've followed through on a threat. (Ok, that one was personal but you're delusional if you think your posts weren't)

Isn't it cool how we Andorians can sound just like Delarquans at times? These posts have got to be stirring the Delarquan thoughts and interests?????

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:
Actually, if you had come asking for help getting to Kellumbo, you might have garnered some support, at least moral support.

Normal People: (either email or personal) Hey Manager, did you notice XXX is downchallenging in 105 again? Wanna get him?

Are you kidding? Where can we sign up for the group that wants to "get" Manager? (a little play on the phrasing above Wink )

Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Are you kidding? Where can we sign up for the group that wants to "get" Manager?

I don't know, but I hear they're called "FONZ".
nuln
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:
Are you kidding? Where can we sign up for the group that wants to "get" Manager?

but we're NOT an alliance or a "group". Very Happy
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a good reason for a knock-down drag-out fight.
But it is Duel2 in 2006. Let's all play nice now.

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:

Surely not THEM? Weren't they your partners in "backstabbing" Soultaker? One never knows ones true "friends", does one? Shocked

Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Managerr wrote:
Quote:

Surely not THEM? Weren't they your partners in "backstabbing" Soultaker? One never knows ones true "friends", does one? Shocked

Hate to bust Soultaker's ego bubble like this, but the Turf War cabal was created to thwart that entire group, not Soultaker. And most of the FONZ didn't have any idea what was going on.

Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
Managerr wrote:
Quote:

Hate to bust Soultaker's ego bubble like this, but the Turf War cabal was created to thwart that entire group, not Soultaker. And most of the FONZ didn't have any idea what was going on.

The SCOMSS alliance was built upon Soultaker's Ego. How evil-ly perceptive of you to notice and exploit it! Embarassed
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
Managerr wrote:
Quote:

Some of us knew what was going on, though we had no clue who was doing it. You can ask Manager and Consortium I PMed them several times explaining that I knew he (Manager) was somehow involved and that something was fishy and these were NOT newbies as they claimed to be (Consortium). I must admit upon the scam unfolding it was pretty funny stuff. I just can't believe I didn't put Impressario together as easily as Rage Man.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic