Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: input73cart
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
Overall: 19617

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - No 10-12 NL's...
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
Apex
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 01, 2002
Posts: 1647
Location: Sevierville, Tennessee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please tell me we are not going to go through this again....
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Loopy
Expert Poster
Expert Poster


Joined: Apr 20, 2003
Posts: 69

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's never any Thursday updates.
View user's profileSend private message
Apex
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 01, 2002
Posts: 1647
Location: Sevierville, Tennessee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That isn't really true. There were also no updates yesterday.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 1274
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Totally! LAME!

_________________
Steve (Adie/Tankesh)
respect: noun. Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.
transitive verb. To avoid violation of or interference with.
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger
TMM
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Jul 17, 2002
Posts: 372
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it is true. Newsletters don't update on Thursdays. In this case, there wasn't a Wednesday update because Monday was a postal holiday. Lee will probably post Monday's arenas (2, 13, 17, 18, 46, and 105) at some point today, I'd guess.
View user's profileSend private message
Apex
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 01, 2002
Posts: 1647
Location: Sevierville, Tennessee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TMM wrote:
No, it is true. Newsletters don't update on Thursdays. In this case, there wasn't a Wednesday update because Monday was a postal holiday. Lee will probably post Monday's arenas (2, 13, 17, 18, 46, and 105) at some point today, I'd guess.


I know I've had some Thursday updates within the last 6-8 weeks. Probably because there was something that caused them not to post Wednesday. But they did!!! Razz
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Posts: 8664
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apex wrote:
TMM wrote:
No, it is true. Newsletters don't update on Thursdays. In this case, there wasn't a Wednesday update because Monday was a postal holiday. Lee will probably post Monday's arenas (2, 13, 17, 18, 46, and 105) at some point today, I'd guess.


I know I've had some Thursday updates within the last 6-8 weeks. Probably because there was something that caused them not to post Wednesday. But they did!!! Razz


We watch very closely and have not seen a Thurs update in a long time.

Hopefully a big post tomorrow.

_________________
Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014
982 ADM graduates (with 40+ manager IDs) including 101K+ fights and 65K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1000+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1479*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1420; Lenpros DM30 @ 1396; Fandils @ 1305
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Apex
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 01, 2002
Posts: 1647
Location: Sevierville, Tennessee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Apex wrote:
TMM wrote:
No, it is true. Newsletters don't update on Thursdays. In this case, there wasn't a Wednesday update because Monday was a postal holiday. Lee will probably post Monday's arenas (2, 13, 17, 18, 46, and 105) at some point today, I'd guess.


I know I've had some Thursday updates within the last 6-8 weeks. Probably because there was something that caused them not to post Wednesday. But they did!!! Razz


We watch very closely and have not seen a Thurs update in a long time.

Hopefully a big post tomorrow.


I want to say the latest was about 2 turns ago for DM 25. I know it was a Thursday. Oh well.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
LHI
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: Jun 20, 2002
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it showed up on a Thursday it was a late post from a previous day.

_________________
More TCs please!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressICQ Number
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::