New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1626

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Web Page Guru Needed for the NO TOURNAMENT ARENA 81
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Deke
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need a web page guru to help me set up the ARENA 81 awards and catagory leaders.

I am willing to pay to register a name and pay for hosting space.

My goal is a system that lets RSI send raw arena data to the web site, which then tracks arena events and updates the charts.

We will then register users to view either the raw data or the Awards and Catagory Leaders.

If you are such an expert please contact me :

Deke Young

DekeYoung@Comcast.NET
Mobile (770) 789-7881
Office (770) 236-6486
AOLIM = DekeYoungWork or DekeYoung
Yahoo = DekeYoung1960
MSN = DekeYoung@Comcast.net

===============

There will be recognized categories, which will be posted on a web site and included in the following turn’s newsletter.

The Honor of Sunset Award:
The first team to reach 10 Team Kills. In the case that there are more than 1 team that crest 10 Team Kills on the same turn, I will pay the Award to the team with the most kills. If 2 or more teams are tied for Team Kills, I will prolong the contest until one team has the most Kills in the Arena (it does not have to be one of the teams that first crested 10 Team Kills.)

The Race to Victory Award:
The first team to reach 75 Team Wins. In the case that there are more than 1 team that crest 75 Team wins on the same turn, I will pay the Award to the team with the most wins. If 2 or more teams are tied for Team Wins, I will prolong the contest until one team has the most wins in the Arena (it does not have to be one of the teams that first crested 75 Team Wins.)

The Commitment to Change Award:
The first team to reach 125 Team Fights. In the case that there are more than 1 team that crest 125 Team Fights on the same turn, I will pay the Award to the team with the most fights. If 2 or more teams are tied for Team Fights, I will prolong the contest until one team has the most fights in the Arena (it does not have to be one of the teams that first crested 125 Team Fights.) I hope I never give out this award {figure it out on your own.}

The Team Advancement Award:
The first team to graduate 5 warriors to ADM. In the case that there is more than 1 team that graduate 5 warriors on the same turn, I will pay the Award to the first team to graduate 6 warriors. In the case that there is more than 1 team that graduate 6 warriors on the same turn, I will pay the Award to the first team to graduate 7 warriors, and so on.

The Iron Throne Award:
The first team to hold the Duelmaster for 10 turns STARTING ON TURN 11.

The Stylemaster Award.
The first team to hold the Stylemaster Award in 7 different styles, STARTING ON TURN 11. If two teams obtain Stylemaster Awards in 7 styles on the same turn, the goal will be increased to 8 Styles.

Team Recognition Points: The total recognition points for all warriors in the arena

The Iron Throne ledger: We will track who has been the Duelmaster every turn in Arena history.

Iron Throne counter: The total number of times a team has been the Duelmaster.

Composite Team Stylemaster awards: The number of times a team has had any of the 10 Stylemasters. Having 2 Stylemasters = 2 points that turn.

Challenge win percentage: How often your warriors win when they challenge.

Challenge Defender rate: How often your warriors win when they WERE challenged.

Team Invitations: Number of warriors graduated to ADM.

Team Graduation Rate: Total team fights / Graduated Warriors.

Team Kill Percentage: Total of team Kills / Team Fights

Team Death Percentage: Total of Team Deaths / Team Fights

Team Revenge Rate: Number of Deaths / BloodFued Revenged (Note that the Dark Arena will be counted as not-revenged.) You only get credit for one successful BloodFued per death (though I encourage you to BloodFued all 4 turns.)

Current Win Streaks: Warriors that have gone the most turns without losing or missing a turn.

Team Yahtzee counter: Number of times a team has gone 5-0 in a turn.

Team Bagle counter: Number of times a team has fought without a win.

Team Dark Arena counter: Number of times each team has used the Dark Arena.

The Most Feared (avoided) Team counter: Number of turns that team was the most avoided team.

http://www.delefax.com/ARKYN/Delefax_Web_Portal.html
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Deke
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be willing to "compensate" a web guru for the time spend developing and maintaining a web site for arena 81.

I have funds but I lack the skill for web page management.

http://www.delefax.com/ARKYN/Delefax_Web_Portal.html
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum