New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Official Alliance Listing
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LHI
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We hope you change your mind and play Wayne. The Andorians will need all the help they can get.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jiles, do you happen to have a COMPLETE listing of all those currently playing for the Larq team? If so, would you please post it here. Thanks.

3) The usually pointed end of an object; the tip
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LHI wrote:
We hope you change your mind and play Wayne. The Andorians will need all the help they can get.

Nice of you to ask, but we just don't expect it to happen. Besides, from reading all the teams, it seems pretty clear the Freeblades are the weakest. Wink

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
LHI
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apex wrote:
Hey Jiles, do you happen to have a COMPLETE listing of all those currently playing for the Larq team? If so, would you please post it here. Thanks.

I don't. I don't even know how many teams are going to be competing in the contest. Its gonna be a great surprise when the arena runs and we get to see who all shows up.

(And I bet Wayne is just trying to throw us all off and will actually be there!)

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

(And I bet Wayne is just trying to throw us all off and will actually be there!)

I can't believe that you would think that Wayne or anyone on the Andorian team is capable of such treachery!

(I guess this wouldn't be a good time to introduce the latest Andorian team member, Micro Snout, huh?)

Last edited by Managerr on Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LHI wrote:
Apex wrote:

I don't. I don't even know how many teams are going to be competing in the contest. Its gonna be a great surprise when the arena runs and we get to see who all shows up.

Regional Team Breakdown Prediction:

Delarquans - 6
Free Blades - 8
Andorians - 20 (They've been WAY too quiet!)
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:

I can't believe that you would think that Wayne or anyone on the Andorian team is capable of such treachery!

Speaking of which, I think the hour is late enough to let go of the paranoia and post who all is competing on the Andorian side. I mean, really, what effect can it have now? Perhaps we could get over it? As competitors, I think I have we right to know who is participating.

Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Andorians - 20 (They've been WAY too quiet!)

*sigh*, if only we went through with the original civil war, I might have been able to get to 20, including some great Andorians past and present. But all the politics/drama and stuff caused *tons* of people to lose interest.

Quote:
Speaking of which, I think the hour is late enough to let go of the paranoia and post who all is competing on the Andorian side. I mean, really, what effect can it have now? As competitors, I think I have we right to know who is participating.

Hey, it's not like the Delarquans have a list! Actually, I'm not 100% sure--as a few people have committed, but I have no idea who exactly turned in their sheets in on time. Certainly you can expect me and the Aradi Andorians to make up most of the team.
LHI
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am guessing that we will have a good 20 teams. It will be very competitive I think.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
LHI wrote:

Nice of you to ask, but we just don't expect it to happen. Besides, from reading all the teams, it seems pretty clear the Freeblades are the weakest. Wink

WHAT???!!!
No comments from the Freebladers?
Apparently they agree with our 3rd party assessment.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
LHI wrote:

WHAT???!!!

All of our warriors will Die on Friday so what is there to say?

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
LHI wrote:

WHAT???!!!

Well we got the great and all powerful nuln on our side now, so he's gonna carry us all.

But we're just being freebladers, we can't be bothered to reply, because we can't be bothered to care what yall think. You can go back to your "is it morally correct/incorrect to kill paper warriors in a game" discusion now.
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pipthetroll wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
LHI wrote:

WHAT???!!!

Well we got the great and all powerful nuln on our side now, so he's gonna carry us all.

But we're just being freebladers, we can't be bothered to reply, because we can't be bothered to care what yall think. You can go back to your "is it morally correct/incorrect to kill paper warriors in a game" discusion now.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plus as free bladers we have no king nor leader so we are a disorganized lot with no clue who is going to show up and no strategy yet.
pipthetroll
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
Plus as free bladers we have no king nor leader so we are a disorganized lot with no clue who is going to show up and no strategy yet.

We got the first come first serve dibs method(as in, I got dibs on challenging that guy and kickin his ass) to work with, it'll be fine.

We'll prop up a manequin as a king, to fool the others.
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum