New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104549

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Inappropriate
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently posting how I post on this site has been deemed inappropriate content for this site. I guess we will never be allowed to come to understanding about the nature of many of my posts! Keeping it "out of character" and true in nature to me was assured but deemed INAPPROPRIATE! So this is coming somewhat in-character and somewhat as the "annoyed" real me (for full disclosure).

Blur the line as you must I do it as an extension of "my character". This won't be up for long, I am SURE, so I hope some catch it and hope they understand! I will continue to extend "my character" upon the forums as I see him to react to certain situations, barring advice and off-topic areas.

With some dialogue we may have been able to convince me of doing things a bit differently or others could've come to understand what I was doing but that is deemed INAPPROPRIATE to do so! SORRY!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I for one can understand some of this, but i am not getting involved, except to say that when I messed up bad last year, I made the mistake of apoligizing, and i got my ass chewed up my a few people. Although it seems like the right thing to do , from my experience you'll get chewed up one way or the other. At least Street has his principles/convictions etc and he's ready to stand by his choice no matter what. Where i come from thats called "hard headed" Laughing Very Happy Wink I can respect that.

Champions of Rune, Eternal Souls--31
Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Dark Enclave--81 and more....
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blackstorm wrote:
I for one can understand some of this, but i am not getting involved, except to say that when I messed up bad last year, I made the mistake of apoligizing, and i got my ass chewed up my a few people. Although it seems like the right thing to do , from my experience you'll get chewed up one way or the other. At least Street has his principles/convictions etc and he's ready to stand by his choice no matter what. Where i come from thats called "hard headed" Laughing Very Happy Wink I can respect that.

Yes he is indeed. Not to say I've not been taught to stand tall and strong in what you believe and can be bull headed indeed, but hey I started the game taking shots at people to make enemies in the p-ads and since I don't use the p-ads (nobody reads them) I use this forum in that manner.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If thats your style then be who you are! I try to stay away from flames when possible myself, too draining for me, I'd rather clobber everyone on the sands. Wink Very Happy

Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blackstorm wrote:
If thats your style then be who you are! I try to stay away from flames when possible myself, too draining for me, I'd rather clobber everyone on the sands. Wink Very Happy

It can be but even the administrator can flame you (yep read that post close) so it's a give and take. I'm not really active at all so seeing if I have any interest to come back to the game or not is part of what's going on right now. I gave it the 3+ month respite to see if I felt there was enough "true" activity left for my interest and whether I had made a snap decision or not!

Thomas Jefferson
blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
blackstorm wrote:

It can be but even the administrator can flame you (yep read that post close) so it's a give and take. I'm not really active at all so seeing if I have any interest to come back to the game or not is part of what's going on right now. I gave it the 3+ month respite to see if I felt there was enough "true" activity left for my interest and whether I had made a snap decision or not!
You can always make 10 teams and send em to 82 and have fun with everyone. Or go and take it to em up close in their own arenas. You'll probably get even more satisfaction in beating/killing thei gladiators. When all else fails declare WAR!!!!!!!! Laughing

Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now see that's why I never took up the war on you. You've got class and a chin that can take some abuse, Peace to you (unless we ever have our friendly war)!

Thomas Jefferson
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blackstorm wrote:

Apologizing for what you did at the end of the Slaughter Challenge was NOT a mistake, Blackstorm, you manned up to it. I think it was your all-arena ad against certain managers immediately following that riled some people.

The other party/parties involved have their principles and convictions, too. And for cripe's sakes, it was just one contest that never even got off the ground!
Let it rest, and come back to the game when you're ready to enjoy it again, Street.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum