New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Official Alliance Listing
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pipthetroll wrote:
We'll prop up a manequin as a king, to fool the others.

Shhh....don't reveal the strategy we don't have!
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
pipthetroll wrote:
We'll prop up a manequin as a king, to fool the others.

Shhh....don't reveal the strategy we don't have!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:
Speaking of which, I think the hour is late enough to let go of the paranoia and post who all is competing on the Andorian side. I mean, really, what effect can it have now? As competitors, I think I have we right to know who is participating.

Hey, it's not like the Delarquans have a list! Actually, I'm not 100% sure--as a few people have committed, but I have no idea who exactly turned in their sheets in on time. Certainly you can expect me and the Aradi Andorians to make up most of the team.

Seriously, could we know who is playing on each side, please? Not that it was going to change my mind in this case, but knowing how many players were on each side could have had a material impacts on whether I (or others) even choose to participate in a contest. I really don't think it's too much to ask. And it'd be fine if the 'Larqs provide a list, but disorganization doesn't bother me as much as the insane paranoia and disrespect to just purposefully keep everyone in the dark for no purpose.

Please, can we have rosters and a manager count from each side? I realize not everyone may show up on turn 1 and some of the teams may not even be 100% sure who is showing up, but I'll take your 90% best estimate. That'd work for me. 'Larqs (Shawn?), could you perhaps humor us all with a list as well?

Sorry to be so "perfectly normal and rational" about this whole thing. I understand how it must seem odd to you, Managerr.

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:
Managerr wrote:
Quote:
Speaking of which, I think the hour is late enough to let go of the paranoia and post who all is competing on the Andorian side. I mean, really, what effect can it have now? As competitors, I think I have we right to know who is participating.

Hey, it's not like the Delarquans have a list! Actually, I'm not 100% sure--as a few people have committed, but I have no idea who exactly turned in their sheets in on time. Certainly you can expect me and the Aradi Andorians to make up most of the team.

Seriously, could we know who is playing on each side, please? Not that it was going to change my mind in this case, but knowing how many players were on each side could have had a material impacts on whether I (or others) even choose to participate in a contest. I really don't think it's too much to ask. And it'd be fine if the 'Larqs provide a list, but disorganization doesn't bother me as much as the insane paranoia and disrespect to just purposefully keep everyone in the dark for no purpose.

Please, can we have rosters and a manager count from each side? I realize not everyone may show up on turn 1 and some of the teams may not even be 100% sure who is showing up, but I'll take your 90% best estimate. That'd work for me. 'Larqs (Shawn?), could you perhaps humor us all with a list as well?

Sorry to be so "perfectly normal and rational" about this whole thing. I understand how it must seem odd to you, Managerr.

Rational?
The Sentinel wants rational?
Does this make sense?
Isn't he a member of the FONZ allied nonalliance? Rational?
Isn't he the backstabber of his partner Soultaker in TW4? Rational?
Doesn't he use the name "Stud" sometimes? Really Rational?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no evil .......

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Yeah, making you feel less disrespected is a good reason as to why everyone should do what you say. Rolling Eyes Spare me your speeches about disrespect--I honestly don't know and have been paying attention less than you think. Sandy will *definitely* vouch for Andorian team panicking/CSR Requests this week. The contest doesn't even start for two more weeks! There will obviously be a complete roster list before Turn 0 and the start of Turn 1. From the FtF, you should already know the Andorians that previously declared, along with Hombre, Ganolus, and Snotto. That should be like 90% of the Andorian team right there. The number for our roster size I gave Jiles/RSI earlier was 6 and I don't expect it to deviate much, nor am I expecting a lot of shockers. I don't know why everyone always thinks that I'm always together with things and plotting.

(Any other Andorian who wishes to declare, feel free to do so)
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shucks, this is getting so exciting with the banter and all, that we may have to consider reconsidering. (Restated: the probability of Consortium participation moved up from 0% to 15%.) Perhaps The Sentinel was doing THAT on purpose because he wants to stimulate us to participate, knowing how easy we are to beat? There should be very little doubt that if we did participate, despite the Freebladers and Delarquans needing the most help, we would have to Andorianate.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:

we would have to Andorianate.

You spell like a Delarquian.

Mannequin
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mannequin wrote:
The Consortium wrote:

we would have to Andorianate.

You spell like a Delarquian.

Mannequin

Delarquans would have to Delarquanize.
Freeblades simply Freewheel.

GreekGuy
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Freeblades also get
Free turns from winning
Free potions for winning
Free prizes for once again winning
Free choice to make fun of both Andorians and Delarqs when we win
TGG/Corey
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GreekGuy wrote:
Freeblades also get
Free turns from winning
Free potions for winning
Free prizes for once again winning
TGG/Corey

Certainly a great advertisement for conversion for some of us!

Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, making you feel less disrespected is a good reason as to why everyone should do what you say. Rolling Eyes Spare me your speeches about disrespect--I honestly don't know and have been paying attention less than you think. Sandy will *definitely* vouch for Andorian team panicking/CSR Requests this week. The contest doesn't even start for two more weeks! There will obviously be a complete roster list before Turn 0 and the start of Turn 1. From the FtF, you should already know the Andorians that previously declared, along with Hombre, Ganolus, and Snotto. That should be like 90% of the Andorian team right there. The number for our roster size I gave Jiles/RSI earlier was 6 and I don't expect it to deviate much, nor am I expecting a lot of shockers. I don't know why everyone always thinks that I'm always together with things and plotting.

(Any other Andorian who wishes to declare, feel free to do so)

Contest starts today with T-0 duedate!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Contest starts today with T-0 duedate!

It's non-scoring. You can't strategize for Turn 0 like you can with Turn 1. All you gotta do is make sure your region has at least 3 to show up for Turn 0 so you can form a legal team on Turn 1.
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

So if you lose, then you won't make fun of anyone?
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:

So if you lose, then you won't make fun of anyone?

Of course we still will still make fun of both. Have you guys actually seen yourselves in action? Wooeee! Mocking the zealous extremes is the inalienable right of the enlightened center.

Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:
Seriously, could we know who is playing on each side, please? ... I really don't think it's too much to ask. ...

Yeah, making you feel less disrespected is a good reason as to why everyone should do what you say.

Not about doing what I say, but having the common decency for everyone to know who is playing. OK, so I wasted my breath (yet again), I should have known what the result was going to be. That's all the endurance I have for that subject, so I'll just be silently annoyed.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum