New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Excel tracking sheet
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
_sandman_
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone out there have an Excel warrior tracking sheet they would be willing to share? Normally, I track my warriors on Assur's Palm program (which is excellent), but my PDA has battery issues and I keep having to send it in for service. I'd like to have an Excel backp for my warriors. I've looked at the ones in the files section of the duel yahoogroup and thought I'd check to see if there are any others.

If you're willing to share what you have, please email me off the list at white1438@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Sam
--The Sandman
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

_sandman_ wrote:
Does anyone out there have an Excel warrior tracking sheet they would be willing to share? Normally, I track my warriors on Assur's Palm program (which is excellent), but my PDA has battery issues and I keep having to send it in for service. I'd like to have an Excel backp for my warriors. I've looked at the ones in the files section of the duel yahoogroup and thought I'd check to see if there are any others.

If you're willing to share what you have, please email me off the list at white1438@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Sam
--The Sandman

We, too, are interested ...wfms101@aol.com

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

_sandman_ wrote:

Thanks!

Sam
--The Sandman

I, too, use Assur's Palm program, but have it installed on my laptop. Perhaps you could install it on your computer, that way you only need to backup the database file itself. Just a thought.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
_sandman_ wrote:

Thanks!

Sam
--The Sandman

I, too, use Assur's Palm program, but have it installed on my laptop. Perhaps you could install it on your computer, that way you only need to backup the database file itself. Just a thought.

Without the Palm and without the Palm program, that would be difficult for us to do. (Probably even with both, it would be hard for us to do. Wink Now with an Excel Spreadsheet .............................

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
_sandman_ wrote:

Thanks!

Sam
--The Sandman

Without the Palm and without the Palm program, that would be difficult for us to do. (Probably even with both, it would be hard for us to do. Wink Now with an Excel Spreadsheet .............................

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
_sandman_ wrote:

Thanks!

Sam
--The Sandman

JGW
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm using Visionist's tracker along with an extra tab added for things I hold dear for tracking. I wouldn't call it perfect, but it's a nice program.

Now for sharing it, I could, but I don't know if your really want all the other "crap" I track. Let me see if I can upload it to the email and send it to you guys. Given the problem with trying to email the Tourney NL....

It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. -- Midnight Oil, The Power and the Passion
Drake
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a few options in the Files section of the old Yahoo Group:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/duel/files/

Specifically off the main section there's:

Record Sheet.xls
WarriorSheet.doc
WARRIORTRACKER.xls

A little deeper in there's:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/duel/files/Drake/ , there's the BAGES 1_1_1 Teplate.zip file which contains an Excel template created by me.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/duel/files/WarriorBaseUtilities/

Pick whichever one works best for you.

Known primarily for being a wise-ass
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You have to set yourself on fire. - Unknown
_sandman_
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
_sandman_ wrote:

Thanks!

Sam
--The Sandman

That's actually the route I went. I started thinking about it and realized that for what I want, Assur's program is perfect. So, I downloaded the Palm emulator and I'm now running it on my laptop. I'll still be really happy when I get my PDA back, but this helps...

Sam
--The Sandman
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

_sandman_ wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:
_sandman_ wrote:

Thanks!

Sam
--The Sandman

That's actually the route I went. I started thinking about it and realized that for what I want, Assur's program is perfect. So, I downloaded the Palm emulator and I'm now running it on my laptop. I'll still be really happy when I get my PDA back, but this helps...

Sam
--The Sandman

Now that I have provided a positive contribution to the well-being of the DM community (or a portion thereof), I can now confidently close my eyes and get a solid night's sleep. Very Happy

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Visionst01
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone using my Excel WarriorTracker, I am planning on making a new version. Please send me an email with any improvement ideas.

Visionist/Chris
visionist37@hotmail.com

Active:
Mid Earth in DM 29 Lapur
Clan Longbeard in DM 81 Shadowspire
Xoan
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

_sandman_ wrote:

Thanks!

Sam
--The Sandman

When you say tracker what are you wanting to track? What I find important is what skills I have gotten past, battles, total W/L, # of skills per battle, Stat tracking, Starting and ending points for both stats and skills, and all this in color so its easy to read. Can anyone else thing of something I forgot?

"Vision of Xoan" Arena 47
"Cold Iron BLows" Arena 12

"Never interrupt an enemy while he is making a mistake"
Visionst01
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You would be surprised what players track. I have gotten some very good suggestions to improve my Excel WarriorTracker.

If anyone else is using it feel free to email me your ideas, while I am still working on it.

Active:
Mid Earth in DM 29 Lapur
Visionst01
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new version of WARRIORTRACKER2 excel spreadsheet is now available.

I also created a TEAMTRACKER2 using the newest version of WarriorTracker2, so you could have all 5 warriors on a team in basic in the same excel spreadsheet.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/duel/files/

Special thanks to MasterBeru and JG Wellington for thier suggestions.

For a free version of excel go to openoffice.org

Active:
Mid Earth in DM 29 Lapur
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic