New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - The Future of Duel2
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll :: How long will Duel 2 last?

less than 1 year...it's on life support
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
1-2 years...the glory years are a past memory
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3-5 years...there's some life left in it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Deke
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Just curious but how were you resp for the rebirth of the ftf's?

Polarius

There was a long delay between the Face to Face 3 in 1987 (just after I got out of the Army) at a downtown Phoenix Hotel, and Face to Face 4 held at the Howards Johnson in Tempe.

I made all the hotel arrangements, function space, room rates, dates, etc.

Later I pushed RSI to start holding summer Face to Face tournements outside of Arizona. The first held in Baltimore. Ken Bachhman and I did all the front end coordination for that event.

http://www.delefax.com/ARKYN/Delefax_Web_Portal.html
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Druid
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

well, you've managed to blend in about 2-3 ftfs together.

Wangnoodles made their first appearance in the 96 (IIRC) spring ftf - that was the one where the superbowl was in AZ - so they pushed the ftf to april. The model convention was the Kansas City ftf 3 months later - that July.

Note: the Columbia SC ftf also had some miss pre-teen/teen pagent thing going on in the same hotel. But it sounds like you missed that one.

"Dork Circle"? Rolling Eyes

You're right...I am blending them in. I was at KC and Baltimore (when I got the Tourney Champ...Adepts, my WoS, Obsessive). There were definitely wangdoodles at one of those conventions (must've been KC) . I distinctly remember Mob Boss...Scrag beating on SOMEONE with a wangdoodle during that F-T-F.

As for "Dork" circle, come on....everyone not in that alliance referred to them as that. Wink

The Wall -4-
Druid Bury More -81-
ADM - 102, 104
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Druid"]
Quote:

As for "Dork" circle, come on....everyone not in that alliance referred to them as that. Wink

They did?
And to think we thought that was merely the "southern" pronunciation!

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Druid wrote:
I have to agree with Xiang on most of the issues he lists with DM. Think of all the mega-managers who have left the game out of frustration. Think of the shrinking arenas and lack of interest in role playing. I remember when every Tourney newsletter had the sentence "X number of warriors participated in the tourney, this is a RECORD." Are there any more alliance rvialries? Why is this all happening? As someone who has returned to the game after a long absence let me enlighten y'all.

The company is run in a shoddy manner. Now, that doens't mean that I am picking on the customer service people. I think they do a fine job and are very responsive. What I mean is, the company itself is not run in a way that makes you feel that your money is well spent. Its a lot of little things. Take this web site for example. There is a link for old newsletters but they are blank. Why is there a link that goes nowhere? Because RSI does not put the time or effort in to keep the site up to snuff. This makes things feel shoddy to me. Other small things? Why are there 5 foot tall Shewish Giants and 6 foot tall Dwarves? Why do we get warrior census forms with "Personality Attributes" when these attributes have NO impact on the game? Why are there old links to web sites posted on this site that go nowhere? How about the artwork and logo on the turn sheets? Does that look to you like the work of a professional graphic artist? All of these inconsistencies make the game and the company seem sloppy and disinterested in portraying a quality operation to customers.

How about this? Why can't RSI set up an online management system that gives everyone an account where you can input strategy sheets, transfer warriors, make payments, etc.? I'm not talking about playing the game online, I'm talking about managing your stable online. Wouldn't this take a load off of the customer service people and make the company more efficient?

I understand the resistence to taking the game totally online. It is a Play-by MAIL game after all. I also understand that there are some legal issues surrounding the move of the game to an online status (i.e., it can not be legally done for some reason). Fine, but that doesn't mean that the issues I mention above can't be implemented.

Other problems? The amount of time and money to get warriors to elite status is too long. Finally (and I think I am dead on here) why the hell should it cost more money to DA a stable of warriors ($10.75) than to just start a new team ($5.00)? DAing warriors should cost $1.00 per warrior, period. The DA is a major impediment to playing. A manager DAs and DAs and DAs to get a decent roll-up and all the while its bleeding him dry.

Wanna know why I came back? Nostalgia and something to pass the time. Wanna know why I will probably disappear for another 3 or 4 or 5 years? Because, after returning to the game, I start to get bored all over again and frustrated with the lack of CHANGE in the game (especially when some of the changes would be so easy to implement) within a few months. SOrta like watching a movie you saw 10 years ago...it catches your interest for the first half hour, then you realize you have seen it all already and switch the channel. This is the 4th time I have returned to this game after a 2-4 year absence. That means I have also dropped this game 4 times in the past. I'll probably do so again in a year or so, but RSI doesn't seem to care.... Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

See my post in the Game Changes section on SOLVING THE BOTTLENECK (yet another reason why the game is dying in my opinion). Evil or Very Mad

Damn I walked away from this thread at least four times, but here I am back at it. Some of you might want to just disregard this right now, those that chose to read on might want to get a cup of coffee or a beer. I have pulled up my re-enforced soap box and off my medication so hang on this might be a D ride for some.

THIS IS A GREAT GAME, WITH GREAT COMPETITORS/PARTICIPANTS, AND IT HAS CONSISTENTLY RUN FOR 25 YEARS! Too often we gripe, complain about things, rather than praise the good things. So, hear me out!

First off this game was written by a few guys in college (I believe) and they never expected it to go on nearly as long as it has. ADM was never thought about as were many other aspects of the game. As to how long is it going to last, I am sure it will be here when I am sucking gruel through a straw (not really that far off Wink ). I would say at least another 10 to 20 years. I think it will go the way of the DoDo's when Sandy and Lee get too old to continue or to want to continue. Anyone want to jump in on that statement as to when they will be too old?

I came to this game much later than many, having started in 93 (I think) at the first Baltimore FtF. I was not one of the early pioneers, but I am one that has stayed with the game since I started. With that being said, I am really tired of those players that have quit the game and come back only to continue to complain about it. How egotistical of one to think that just because RSI didn't make the changes one wanted prior to quitting that RSI would make them because he or she decided to quit.

How well i remember my first Tempe FtF and seeing the then legends of the game. This was a time of the Dark Circle, GAPPADA, Ruling Council, CDC and many more ancient alliances and rivalries. Managers like Scrag, Guardian, Boss Rat, Carapace, Araves, Consortium (not known to be a consortium at that time), Moriarty, Doc Steele, Bladerunner, TUM and so many others. I learned a ton from most all of them. Managers tended to be open with helping. I also remember going up to meet Doc Legrand (another legend) and asking him a question. He was seated at a table all by himself which I understood when he replied to the question "If you want to know, buy my book". Just one of many unhelpful elitists I have run across. Now let me set it straight; this is my opinion on my soapbox.

He soon quit the game after complaining about all the things that needed to be changed. Why look he is back and the first thing he did was complain about what was wrong with the game. I guess my point here is, he could have come in and just started the no tourney arena and helped the game without having to tell everyone in the game how bad it is.

We have plenty of nay-sayers in the game. As Xiang stated, one problem is getting new blood. Well 90 percent comes from word of mouth. New managers starting out in the game tend to struggle and it doesn't take a lot of people talking negative about a game to run them off. This is a great and fun game. Proclaim it! Help people enjoy it rather than trying to convince them to hate it!

Before someone jumps in on me, I am not saying that we shouldn't try to solve Problems, or suggest or help make changes that some or all want, but the non-stop bitching about RSI and their shortcomings is very old. If you feel it is so bad and you are so unhappy, just leave; don't try and take everyone else with you.

All that is ever talked about is how bad RSI is. Damn what about all of the great changes that have come about? How many remember having to wait 3 to 5 weeks after a tourney to get your fights? How many remember when Sue went out of her way to build the newsletter updates just to be nice (now we demand them)? How about the web site that Jiles built. How about the starting of ADM arenas – Primus, and Gateway for a while, and the initiation of regular tournaments? Some enjoy the added ability to program their warriors to say specific things. The idea of enhancing warriors through prizes has been added. None of this was in the play package.
I know some of you are going to say "It is their job", but they have downsized to basically 2 people and a couple sub-contractors. And the game keeps running. Regularly. For us. With very minimal input issues. Never has there been a raise in price (even with numerous postal raises). This is a cottage business that I feel does way more then was part of the game. And there are many managers, including old time managers (like The Consortium just to put one on the hot seat) who agree with me.

I do agree with the weak upkeep to the web site. I know when Jiles was
maintaining the site, it ran pretty smooth. I believe RSI has one of their sub-employees assigned to keep it up. This problem could robably be solved with a direct e-mail to the person that is supposed to keep it up. BUT, the site is up and it keeps running – mostly regularly.

All of these easy changes everyone drags out each year tends to be almost impossible due to two reasons: (1) ancient language the program is written in. The profit margin is not that great as to rewrite the entire game in new languages. (2) a few individual managers want “personally lobbied changes, which would take time an effort to “fix” for them alone, altering the game for others.

You want to see the end of the game? All you have to do is keep demanding until RSI feels that the meager profit is not worth the crap.
The least of reasons why people quit are RSI and/or game problems. I am sure they like to use that excuse but I believe more of it is lack of funds, graduated from college, having to go to work, having a family, becoming bored, lack of success and ability to win, overshadowed egos, lack of friends playing or friends quit, a desire for instant gratification via an internet game, etc, etc, etc.

With that being said I can think a few that had or have reason to quit. Doc Steele comes to mind with the years of working and preparing total domination only to be faced with a broken AB problem. I believe Hoffa also felt that the years of building a primus crew was destroyed by the AB.

One must remember what we feel in a problem may only effect a chosen few. It is Lee's job to try and ensure game balance in all faucets. And, in general, she does a damn fine job at it!

What’s good about our game? LOTS OF THINGS. Let’s all start talking about that for a change.

Well I have stood on this soapbox for quite a bit now and getting very thirsty. My common reaction to most nay-sayers would to be “if you are so unhappy with the game, QUIT. I really don’t want anyone to quit, that would only add to the shrinking player base. How about instead of negative complain trying to be more positive in the problem solving.

I am taking my soapbox, so if any of you want to respond bring your own.

Slugbait
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amen brother.

slugbait
Mad_Max
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slugbait wrote:
Amen brother.

Agreed.
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well put.

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the game, even if it has a few flaws here and there. All games/things do.

I also see many people, like myelf, returning. The game could use more people sure, but it will be around for awhile. At the least, it will be around as long as we want it around.

Dragonbane Guild(81)
nuln
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:
Damn I walked away from this thread at least four times, but here I am back at it. Some of you might want to just disregard this right now, those that chose to read on might want to get a cup of coffee or a beer. I have pulled up my re-enforced soap box and off my medication so hang on this might be a D ride for some.

THIS IS A GREAT GAME, WITH GREAT COMPETITORS/PARTICIPANTS, AND IT HAS CONSISTENTLY RUN FOR 25 YEARS! Too often we gripe, complain about things, rather than praise the good things. So, hear me out!

First off this game was written by a few guys in college (I believe) and they never expected it to go on nearly as long as it has. ADM was never thought about as were many other aspects of the game. As to how long is it going to last, I am sure it will be here when I am sucking gruel through a straw (not really that far off Wink ). I would say at least another 10 to 20 years. I think it will go the way of the DoDo's when Sandy and Lee get too old to continue or to want to continue. Anyone want to jump in on that statement as to when they will be too old?

I came to this game much later than many, having started in 93 (I think) at the first Baltimore FtF. I was not one of the early pioneers, but I am one that has stayed with the game since I started. With that being said, I am really tired of those players that have quit the game and come back only to continue to complain about it. How egotistical of one to think that just because RSI didn't make the changes one wanted prior to quitting that RSI would make them because he or she decided to quit.

How well i remember my first Tempe FtF and seeing the then legends of the game. This was a time of the Dark Circle, GAPPADA, Ruling Council, CDC and many more ancient alliances and rivalries. Managers like Scrag, Guardian, Boss Rat, Carapace, Araves, Consortium (not known to be a consortium at that time), Moriarty, Doc Steele, Bladerunner, TUM and so many others. I learned a ton from most all of them. Managers tended to be open with helping. I also remember going up to meet Doc Legrand (another legend) and asking him a question. He was seated at a table all by himself which I understood when he replied to the question "If you want to know, buy my book". Just one of many unhelpful elitists I have run across. Now let me set it straight; this is my opinion on my soapbox.

He soon quit the game after complaining about all the things that needed to be changed. Why look he is back and the first thing he did was complain about what was wrong with the game. I guess my point here is, he could have come in and just started the no tourney arena and helped the game without having to tell everyone in the game how bad it is.

We have plenty of nay-sayers in the game. As Xiang stated, one problem is getting new blood. Well 90 percent comes from word of mouth. New managers starting out in the game tend to struggle and it doesn't take a lot of people talking negative about a game to run them off. This is a great and fun game. Proclaim it! Help people enjoy it rather than trying to convince them to hate it!

Before someone jumps in on me, I am not saying that we shouldn't try to solve Problems, or suggest or help make changes that some or all want, but the non-stop bitching about RSI and their shortcomings is very old. If you feel it is so bad and you are so unhappy, just leave; don't try and take everyone else with you.

All that is ever talked about is how bad RSI is. Damn what about all of the great changes that have come about? How many remember having to wait 3 to 5 weeks after a tourney to get your fights? How many remember when Sue went out of her way to build the newsletter updates just to be nice (now we demand them)? How about the web site that Jiles built. How about the starting of ADM arenas – Primus, and Gateway for a while, and the initiation of regular tournaments? Some enjoy the added ability to program their warriors to say specific things. The idea of enhancing warriors through prizes has been added. None of this was in the play package.
I know some of you are going to say "It is their job", but they have downsized to basically 2 people and a couple sub-contractors. And the game keeps running. Regularly. For us. With very minimal input issues. Never has there been a raise in price (even with numerous postal raises). This is a cottage business that I feel does way more then was part of the game. And there are many managers, including old time managers (like The Consortium just to put one on the hot seat) who agree with me.

maintaining the site, it ran pretty smooth. I believe RSI has one of their sub-employees assigned to keep it up. This problem could robably be solved with a direct e-mail to the person that is supposed to keep it up. BUT, the site is up and it keeps running – mostly regularly.

All of these easy changes everyone drags out each year tends to be almost impossible due to two reasons: (1) ancient language the program is written in. The profit margin is not that great as to rewrite the entire game in new languages. (2) a few individual managers want “personally lobbied changes, which would take time an effort to “fix” for them alone, altering the game for others.

You want to see the end of the game? All you have to do is keep demanding until RSI feels that the meager profit is not worth the crap.
The least of reasons why people quit are RSI and/or game problems. I am sure they like to use that excuse but I believe more of it is lack of funds, graduated from college, having to go to work, having a family, becoming bored, lack of success and ability to win, overshadowed egos, lack of friends playing or friends quit, a desire for instant gratification via an internet game, etc, etc, etc.

With that being said I can think a few that had or have reason to quit. Doc Steele comes to mind with the years of working and preparing total domination only to be faced with a broken AB problem. I believe Hoffa also felt that the years of building a primus crew was destroyed by the AB.

One must remember what we feel in a problem may only effect a chosen few. It is Lee's job to try and ensure game balance in all faucets. And, in general, she does a damn fine job at it!

What’s good about our game? LOTS OF THINGS. Let’s all start talking about that for a change.

Well I have stood on this soapbox for quite a bit now and getting very thirsty. My common reaction to most nay-sayers would to be “if you are so unhappy with the game, QUIT. I really don’t want anyone to quit, that would only add to the shrinking player base. How about instead of negative complain trying to be more positive in the problem solving.

Thank you, Craig. A rant for positivitism, I love it! Very well stated and good to hear in a sea of Negative Nellies. Save that soapbox, it might have magical powers. Smile

Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well said, Craig. I agree 100%. As frustrated as we can all get from time to time, let's not lose track of the fact that for some, this game has been a constant source of entertainment for 20+ years.

Sam
--The Sandman
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad_Max wrote:
Slugbait wrote:
Amen brother.

Agreed.

Soultaker, you Cad! How did our name get "called out" in that soapbox?

But you damn well know that we agree.

WHOLEHEARTEDLY

THIS IS A FINE GAME, WITH GREAT MODERATORS, AND WITH WONDERFUL COMPETITORS.

We count it amongst our blessings.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
JGW
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:

Thank you for being eloquent in your response. I get too upset and emotional to be this thoughful with a post. Well said, even if you are from MI. Wink

It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. -- Midnight Oil, The Power and the Passion
Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I won't quote that for sake of space, but WELL SAID CRAIG!

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
Woody
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<Chuckle>

If you want to use this forum, you have to love the game.
(It says so in the terms of service)

From the TOS:

Duelmasters Forum’s Ten Commandments
10. Above all, Thou shalt love the game!!!

Druid
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Soultaker69"]
Druid wrote:
I have to agree with Xiang on most of the issues he lists with DM. ........Wanna know why I came back? Nostalgia and something to pass the time. Wanna know why I will probably disappear for another 3 or 4 or 5 years? Because, after returning to the game, I start to get bored all over again and frustrated with the lack of CHANGE in the game (especially when some of the changes would be so easy to implement) within a few months. SOrta like watching a movie you saw 10 years ago...it catches your interest for the first half hour, then you realize you have seen it all already and switch the channel. This is the 4th time I have returned to this game after a 2-4 year absence. That means I have also dropped this game 4 times in the past. I'll probably do so again in a year or so, but RSI doesn't seem to care.... Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

See my post in the Game Changes section on SOLVING THE BOTTLENECK (yet another reason why the game is dying in my opinion). Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

THIS IS A GREAT GAME, WITH GREAT COMPETITORS/PARTICIPANTS, AND IT HAS CONSISTENTLY RUN FOR 25 YEARS! Too often we gripe, complain about things, rather than praise the good things. So, hear me out!.

OK, well my Soapbox is getting kinda rickety but I will venture to stand on it again in response since Soul took his with him...

You bring up many valid points, expecially regarding how short staffed RSI is. And you are 110% right that this game is GREAT and that there is a lot to be thankful for in terms of RSI's willingness to run it on what appears to be a shoe string budget. I do indeed appreciate thier efforts and I do indeed enjoy the game (otherwise, I wouldn't run 5 teams). And yes, I know that they did make some improvements since I first started playing (new AD arenas, tourneys, gender and race for warriors, individualized fight commentary, etc). Lee and the rest deserve mucho kudos for all they do and have done.

But (there is always a but) the fact is that this is entertainment and it is something that we pay for. Therefor, we have a right to voice our displeasure when things don't go right and the company has an obligation to address those issues. Just look at any other entertainment venue (spectator sports, online gaming, video games, strip clubs, the theater, strip clubs, cinemas,...did I mentoin the strip clubs?) and you will see that a) they seek to improve themselves in response to customer demands, and b) they increase what they charge for services.

Again, it is true that RSI staff are working hard. Look at my post. Nowhere do I say that I think they are slacking. I did say that they don't SEEM to care, and maybe I was out of line with that...but it sure SEEMS that way sometimes. Really though, I believe that they work hard and are very dedicated, but when you tell me thety are on a skeleton crew and that they haven't raised prices in....forever...well, that is cause for concern.

Now (here's where I take a deep breath and settle in for a barrage of negative comments) maybe...just maybe...they need to raise prices slightly. Ok Ok calm down....I know the game can get expensive and I know that a lot of people are on strict budgets, but think about it. What business do you know of that doesn't raise its prices over time? This is especially important given (as you correctly point out) the rising cost of postage (not to mention, printing costs).

They are squeezing themselves between a rock (increasing costs) and a hard place (dwindling interest in the game). They MUST address both of these issues SIMULTANEOUSLY. They have lost a lot of managers because of quality control issues while at the same time gallantly persevering to give us some happiness without charging more money. Its a catch-22 (as you point out above)....They have a hard time implementing changes to the game because the cost of making the changes is financially prohibitive, which turns off customers making them leave, which shrinks profits, which makes it financially prohibitive to make changes...etc. etc.

The solution? Raise prices to pay for things like maintaining the web site and migrating the programming over to a new language...that in turn will allow them to keep the managers we have and grow the game (and make it easier to administer). An increase in players will relieve any financial burden on RSI and privde them with funds to make more improvements. I wouldn't mind paying more for an even better product. That's how much I like the game. As long as the increase in prices is associated with a comensurate increase in quality, I'm cool.

When I say raise prices I am talking about VERY VERY VERY modest amounts (say another .25 per fight to 1.75 per fight and another .50 for the turn charge at $3.75). That would be a turn charge of $12.50. I know that some of you would be worried that this would start a slippery slope of increasing charges but be honest with yourselves; do you think that the company can keep running this game with inflation increasing every year by 3-4% and not increase charges??? If you take inflation into account, you are paying about 1/3 of what it used to cost in real dollars when the game was being played in the late 80s. Name one other thing that you spend money on in life (necessity or not) that has maintained the same price for 20 years...10 years....5 years even. There isn't one. When I told my brother (who used to play) that I started again he made two interesting comments; 1) What?? They haven't increased charges? and 2) Has anything changed with the game or are they still doing the same things that bothered us a decade ago?

If a modest increase would help RSI hire some more people or improve the software programming I would support it wholeheartedly. TGhey need to do something. They have closed arenas and there are those that are on their last gasp (anyone been to Zorpunt lately???). I want the game to survive well into the future...my criticisms are geared toward helping. Its not just a bunch of whining (so, the tired old comment "If you don't like it...quit" is just a bunch of BS to me. You mentioned all those mega-managers and alliances. Don't you wish they were still here? They would be if my suggestions were taken seriously.

PS I've been playing since 89.

The Wall -4-
Druid Bury More -81-
ADM - 102, 104
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic