New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104512

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Lirith Kai managers
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Killjoy
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok everyone,

I'm just wondering whoall is out there. i played duelmasters a long time ago, and want to get back in to it. my team was Til death do u part in the Simtakka Arena. but it looks like thats closed now and if i can move my team to a new lirith Kai Arena i want to know which one is the best as far as rolplaying? I am a constent spotlight writer and i will write personal ads. most of all i want to have fun. so everyone help me out if you can thanks

Killjoy, mgr til death do us part.
JEKYLL1
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lirith Kai, in the ADM part is in the process of a merge with Freeblades. As far as the Basic aspect of it goes...... that is open to debate but I will assume that if the ADM regional is merging than the Basic LK arenas will merge into FreeBlades territory as well. That is not a bad thing neccesarily.

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Killjoy wrote:
ok everyone,

I'm just wondering whoall is out there. i played duelmasters a long time ago, and want to get back in to it. my team was Til death do u part in the Simtakka Arena. but it looks like thats closed now and if i can move my team to a new lirith Kai Arena i want to know which one is the best as far as rolplaying? I am a constent spotlight writer and i will write personal ads. most of all i want to have fun. so everyone help me out if you can thanks

I never ran in the regular arenas but did transfer some of my guys into the ADM arena, Lirin Kiv. Not sure which would be the best, I would browse the newsletters. I am sure any/all of the arenas would love to have you.
I heard that Freeblades will absorb the LK arenas. Anyone know if this is a fact? I write alot of team spotlights, etc so really enjoyed Lirin Kiv. Just don't have the $$ or quality warriors to run in ADM.
Come on over to 31, (Chimlevtal) a Freeblade arena that would love to have you. We have a great history of spotlights, personal ads and fierce competition.

Good hunting!

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Killjoy wrote:
ok everyone,

J.D. Rockerfeller sends his regards! Twas a great arena!

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Killjoy wrote:
ok everyone,

Just letting you know my new stable for DM 65 was placed in the Post Office mail box this morning!

Still have to fill out strategies and get them sent to the Gladiatorial Commission!

Maybe in March!

No Tourney Warriors that I know of, just for some fellowship in the Spots and P-ads!

Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Lirith Kai arenas are all dead. (sniffle)

President of the Save Lee's Sexy Freckles Foundation.
Master of Punniness.
Lord of Cheese Puffs.
King of Beer swipers.
Emperor of Wedgies.
Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it's worth, Dal Shang and Jade Mountain seem the most "active", but it's pretty dead. If you want RPing and stories, with a "we don't want to or try to kill you" attitude (except for Doc Steele of course) come to 11. We'll make you feel at home.

Jessie
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adie wrote:
For what it's worth, Dal Shang and Jade Mountain seem the most "active", but it's pretty dead. If you want RPing and stories, with a "we don't want to or try to kill you" attitude (except for Doc Steele of course) come to 11. We'll make you feel at home.

Yeah I miss the glory days of Jade Mountain in its prime. Ah well, at least there are many mgrs left that I do know. =)

Master of Punniness.
Lord of Cheese Puffs.
King of Beer swipers.
Emperor of Wedgies.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessie wrote:
Adie wrote:

Yeah I miss the glory days of Jade Mountain in its prime. Ah well, at least there are many mgrs left that I do know. =)

Manager Musings, the current Consortium team in Jade Mountain would welcome you back for some serious competition. With warriors named Darque, Soultaker, Slugbait, Garth, and Mannequin - how could you refuse?

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Jessie wrote:
Adie wrote:

Manager Musings, the current Consortium team in Jade Mountain would welcome you back for some serious competition. With warriors named Darque, Soultaker, Slugbait, Garth, and Mannequin - how could you refuse?

Wayne,

The warrior named after me must have already graduated and is nearing the top of Primus, right? Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing

Or was that Home Guard? Confused Surprised

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wayne,

The warrior named after me must have already graduated and is nearing the top of Primus, right?

Or was that Home Guard?

Nah he was killed by Persistan Beggar on his first fight! Razz Very Happy

Scott
Jessie
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DeGotti wrote:
Quote:
Wayne,

The warrior named after me must have already graduated and is nearing the top of Primus, right?

Or was that Home Guard?

Scott

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Master of Punniness.
Lord of Cheese Puffs.
King of Beer swipers.
Emperor of Wedgies.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
Jessie wrote:
Adie wrote:

Wayne,

The warrior named after me must have already graduated and is nearing the top of Primus, right? Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing

Or was that Home Guard? Confused Surprised

What was your name, again? Wink

Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
What was your name, again? Wink

They have medications now that help slow down the progress of Alzheimer's, although nothing they have can reverse the current state. My condolences. Twisted Evil Razz

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DeGotti wrote:
Quote:
Wayne,

Or was that Home Guard?

Scott

The way the Consortium designs warriors? I'd have no doubt he was experimenting (yet AGAIN) and sent me in with a 3 or 4 OE. In order for any warrior named after myself to survive, it would need to be run with a minimum of a 9 OE. I'm offensive, er, I'm an Offensive Style. Confused

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic