New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104513

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 15
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I did a breakdown of the scoring and it matched Sentinal's count.

Freeblades 9-8
Andorians 3-3
Delarquians 8-9

The turn goes to Freeblades bring the running score to:

Andorians 8
Delarqs 7
Freeblades 2

I didn't bother with Alliance or style match ups (there were quite a few style versus style match ups including at least one inter region challenge).
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:

Freeblades 9-8
Andorians 3-3
Delarquians 8-9

Andorians 8
Delarqs 7
Freeblades 2

I didn't bother with Alliance or style match ups (there were quite a few style versus style match ups including at least one inter region challenge).

From the depths of purgatory rises the Freeblades team. WAY TO GO! Isn't that colluding, squaking Raven on the Freeblader last place team? Wink
(Oz wanted to know.)

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Rillion wrote:

Freeblades 9-8
Andorians 3-3
Delarquians 8-9

Andorians 8
Delarqs 7
Freeblades 2

From the depths of purgatory rises the Freeblades team. WAY TO GO! Isn't that colluding, squaking Raven on the Freeblader last place team? Wink
(Oz wanted to know.)

No Raven on the team, but a couple of us have valiantly tried to fight through the "challenges" we faced as a team to at least run through the finish line, for pride if nothing else.

But, it's been over for us for so long that I'm not even questioning how it could be Turn 15 and the score is 8 / 7 / 2.

Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be my bad. I just added one to everyone's score when coping it from the turn 14 thread.

A 7
D 6
F 2

Would be the correct score.
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to the Free Blades team! You're still mathematically in it! Just think if you win out from here on, it will be the greatest comeback in Duel history! (Just like Creepster/Manager in the last TOGS if we had won. Sad )
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually had the turn scored 9-8 to 8-9 in favor of the D-squad but I'll recheck it again. I have yet to score turn 16 as I have yet to receive the hard copy.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Guys

The Rules stated the contest began on T-0 duedated January 25 which was the Dark Arena Round and then the contest runs from Turns 1-20 which makes the Final Round T-20 on Thursday November 1st.

So what are the actual scores per round here?

Just re-read the Rules and decide for yourselves!

I have to downsize my DM activity and am still active in this contest because my Ripper is leading the Style Category!

After DAing the Original Cast on January 25th my Ripper PR Avista Hammer now has an 11-7 record which means the Contest Finishes in Two Cycles = November 1st Due Date!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There 2 turns left.

The Andorian team won Turn 18 with a 4-1 record, so I believe the score is 9-7-2 or possibly 9-8-1 (either way the Delarquan team must win out and the FB team is mathematically eliminated)
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
There 2 turns left.

The Andorian team won Turn 18 with a 4-1 record, so I believe the score is 9-7-2 or possibly 9-8-1 (either way the Delarquan team must win out and the FB team is mathematically eliminated)

So will the Arena Automatically Be Frozen after the Final Turn in November?

I am still active for the Ripper StyleMaster!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I understand, the arena will be open a couple of turns after the contest for people who want to DA and use their prizes.

(Remember, that to claim any prize in the contest, you must show up and fight on the last turn)
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DEEPLY apologize that I too have not been updating this as well but more things have come up for me (what's new right?).

It's actually 8-8-2 right now. The turn, I believe, where you guys went 4-0 you only had 2 active teams not the required 3 to win the turn so the so that turn was won by the D's not the A's. There was a second turn where the A's only had 2 active teams but they went 0-2 so it didn't make a difference Wink .

Rillion was correct but the score was more like 7-6 to 6-8, I don't have my notebook with me at my Dad's house right now. There were alot of inter-faction match-ups that I believe you guys were scoring for that turn but Sentinel and Rillion were correct.

There's another amendment I should make clear. I was scoring the Stylemasters wrong. It is kills and wins versus style added up whereas I was also subtracting losses where I should not have been. So there may be some severe shifts in scoring so don't be surprised (like Turd going from like -10 to +1)!!!

I'm honestly hoping to give an update here as to the scores in the next couple of days as I have to return to my Dad's, where I have my best internet access, to clear up a hit-and-run accident with the local useless Detroit police Laughing

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a list of fights, for example that the F's fought in on turn 15. Aagain as it turns out I DID score it for F, not D as I suggested earlier, I'll also list the Turn 16 corrections in that section. Perhaps tomorrow or over the weekend I'll get my full report on here so people can decide what to do for Turn 20, like the Andorians all give up and don't fight that turn and the FBs let us win the turn Laughing

ST-IZZLE devastated SL-INFERNAL in a 1 minute mismatched Challenge fight. 1-0
WS-IZZLE won victory over LU-BANNOR in a action packed 5 minute Challenge battle. 2-0
ST-KENNELWORTH devastated ST-MADMAN HAMMER in a 1 minute one-sided Challenge contest. 2-1
TP-TRICKY luckily beat TP VANNA WHITE in a unpopular 23 minute Challenge match. 3-1
TP-MANAGER slimly won victory over TP TURD in a slow 18 minute Challenge duel. 3-2
TP DONGLE unbelievably bested LU-BROOK TROUT in a 3 minute bloody Challenge match. 4-2
ST-TOURNEY FLUFF handily defeated ST-GAZREK in a 1 minute uneven Title fight. 4-3
AB PERNICIOUS was vanquished by AB-NORMAL HAMMER in a 1 minute uneven fight. no score 4-3
PR-AVISTA HAMMER vanquished PS-POS in a 1 minute one-sided fight. 5-3
AB-ARROYO HAMMER executed AB-BUSTER in a 1 minute gory one-sided melee. no score 5-3
SL-TYVEK was demolished by LU LENNY in a 1 minute mismatched match. no score 5-3
ST-TOFURKEY handily defeated PL-IZZLE in a 1 minute one-sided contest. no score 5-3
AB-CRUNCH viciously subdued TP-BLACK CRAPPIE in a crowd pleasing 5 minute bout. 6-3
TP-SEBASTARDIAN unbelievably bested SL NOSEPICKIN NULN in a popular 6 minute brawl. 6-4
TP-INHUMANE beat LU-LUCKY in a exciting 3 minute match. 6-5
LU-INFLAMMABLE savagely defeated PR-IZZLE in a popular 3 minute bloody match. 6-6
LU-SOFT 'N CHEWY bested SL SAMBOO in a 1 minute novice vs. veteran upset contest. 6-7

Thomas Jefferson
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK I've totally fricked this up so I'm starting SL's turn 15-18. D did win turn 15 and f 16. Since I've now totally confused turn 15 I'll vet it out on SL's turn 15 location!

Again my apologies and hopefully the spotlight will run if the turn runs tomorrow so the update MAY be in the NL this turn!

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum