New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104549

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - ToGS Turn 6
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta' love it a nice 0-<choke> . Nice to see 3 of the guys I challenged, 2 of them were challenged by a single warrior of mine, get random matchups. Here's hoping all 3 actually avoided me and not that my challenges didn't get entered as I got ZERO challenges through! UGH!!!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Here's hoping all 3 actually avoided me and not that my challenges didn't get entered as I got ZERO challenges through! UGH!!!

Double check with RSI and find out if your challengers were entered or not. They won't correct it, but you need to know if your stuff wasn't entered or if your challenges are becoming too predictable.

(And yes, I have had the "Sorry, it doesn't look your challenges got entered this turn" thing sent back to me during TOGS before--I'm guessing it happens more than we think)
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Trav, where is our update! I need to see how much crap to give my teammate for not stepping when I pull a 5-0...
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
Hey Trav, where is our update! I need to see how much crap to give my teammate for not stepping when I pull a 5-0...

Should be posted shortly had a hard time trying to identify a spotlight.

Seems a number of managers have given up writing spots and missing a number ofr personals.

Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:

I know I've been a bit of a "donkey" with you in the past few years but congratulations you and your P look like your the dark horse to win this thing. Well dark horse who can win it I should say some of us other dark horses have come up lame.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah, we ain't got a chance. We will be really lucky to finish in the top 3, particularly when the FONZ close ranks during the multiplier rounds to insure Death Stud and Soultaker win. Just like they did last time.
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:

Should be posted shortly had a hard time trying to identify a spotlight.

Seems a number of managers have given up writing spots and missing a number ofr personals.

Sigh, that is the best part about not being competitive after five turns, you can stop writing spotlights. If anyone has bothered reading mine lately you can tell I ran out of ideas a couple turns ago...I never figured to still be competitive this long.
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:

I know I've been a bit of a "donkey" with you in the past few years

I hadn't noticed (no really I hadn't. Not a joke there). I don't put enough time or energy in D2 any more to pay attention to stuff like that. I've got no issue with anyone anymore. To each his own and to everyone, have fun.
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One last post before I'm finished, don't want to have to name another of my warriors on my "My Mistakes" team "Drunken D2 Posts" but I must say:

Nice TV challenge there Hombre. Thanks for the 7 Points, SUCK IT! Smile
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:

Now that we have the scoring on the spots/ads and I've gotten a chance to get on the forums again, here 'tis.

- Main TOGS URL

Very interesting turn, overall. Mostly, Samwise needed some humility after his great tourney, and as you know DM and TOGS is great for a fat ol' tablespoon of humility sometimes. Couldn't happen to a nicer chap <grin>.

As Soultaker mentioned, we had a lot of missing spots/ads this turn. I'm hoping that everyone stays into things and keeps on with it. The multiplier rounds can make all the difference in the standings and don't forget that there are rollups won EVERY turn through the end to the team that scores the most points that turn. That means that regardless of your place in the rankings, that you've got something you can win on any given turn.

SwineTiger
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:
we had a lot of missing spots/ads this turn. I'm hoping that everyone stays into things and keeps on with it.

I would actually be doing better if I only ran my spotlights and stopped running my team. Maybe if I wait long enough it will be the only spotlight in the final rounds so you will be forced to read it for a Scrodbucks fix.

SwineTiger
Visionst01
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When will TOGS end?

I have a tourney warrior I need to fight a few times and I don't want to interfere.

Active:
Mid Earth in DM 29 Lapur
Clan Longbeard in DM 81 Shadowspire
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Visionst01 wrote:
When will TOGS end?

I have a tourney warrior I need to fight a few times and I don't want to interfere.

There are 6 turns left, so it will end sometime after the summer FTF. You can run there, just PLEASE don't challenge any of the TOGS warriors. Either challenging the limited few non-TOGS or avoid challenging and taking the random matchups.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic