New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22265

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Unchartered Team Contest Tracking
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TLove
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just started this so that we have a thread to keep track of our win-loss records for the 5 turns of this contest. Please post your record in the usual "win-loss-kills" format and the turn number you are posting for. I will use myself as an example.

Turn 46:

Chefs Brigadier went 1-4-0.

Hopefully you guys can keep up with my stellar performance. Fortunately I kept the top Unchartered warrior spot so not a total wash.

This is just so that we can all get a little feedback to see what the standings are so far into are little bragging rights contest.

Cheers,

-Tlove
Head Chef of Chefs Brigadier
We are now looking for a new Sausage Maker and a new Cheese Steward applications being accepted after Turn 47. Please enquire at the back alley door of Chez Brigade between the dinner rush and the decapitations. All resumes will be used to line the cat box so bring your knives and your cooking chops.
SwineTiger
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a contest that the other unchartered teams are actively participating in or is it something you are documenting on your own? In any case, you might want to check in with Darque so he can document it in the SYP given that he's always looking for fresh content.

SwineTiger
Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be keeping a running tab on the contest and posting it in the SYP. I've already made an Excel sheet to track the results.

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
TLove
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just put this up to track how the contest is doing and also to give myself something to double check during the days so my new job doesn't drive me insane from too much work. Also it gives those of us competing a little area to brag, talk trash, or whine (as I did) if any of us want to. I will definitely help keep Darque in the know as best I can but the new job keeps me so busy I almost missed getting my next turn in this week.
Not all the unchartered teams are competing but at least 3 of us are and I think that there is an open invitation to the other unchartered teams if they would like to compete. The winner gets to name the loser's next roll-up.

-Tlove
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TLove wrote:

Not all the unchartered teams are competing but at least 3 of us are and I think that there is an open invitation to the other unchartered teams if they would like to compete. The winner gets to name the loser's next roll-up.

-Tlove

Goonswarn is the only unchartered team not participating, Orcae Ita has already accepted the challange.

SwineTiger wrote:
Is this a contest that the other unchartered teams are actively participating in or is it something you are documenting on your own? In any case, you might want to check in with Darque so he can document it in the SYP given that he's always looking for fresh content.

SwineTiger

I'm guessing that Winetigger isn't reading all of the posts or he would have noticed that we have been planning this for over a month.

Any way:

Turn 46:

Unholy Knights went 2-3-0.

I had one more DA but he yielded good results. I will have a full stable for the next turn of the competition.

Opinicus- you may have taken the first round, but I have made some modifications to my strats and with the addition of Wyld Wytch, I am pridicting a better turn next time. We will hopefully be seeing eachother next turn.

Chef- I hope you get some good replacements on the first try. I think it was just a bad turn. I once had a basher go 0-3-0 before he made it to 7-7-1 but then he ripped of 8 in a row got his invite and success fully defended his throne 3 times. He graduated his last turn as DM with a record of 15-7-1. So don't give up to quickly, but I don't know how your guys look or how you run them, so who knows. PM if you have any questions.

Billy-Tied after one round. I'm glad you decided to stick around for a while. We have to get a couple of our guys together on the sands.

By the way, I did send in another team spotlight, it's more of an arena spotlight since it involves alot of warriors from Shadowspire, hope you injoy it.

I have talked to Bill the Bard and he is still waiting for RSI to send him his rollup sheet, so it is still going to be a couple of turns at least. But I did hear that the manager of Death Squad-25 did get his rollup sheet and will hopefully be in by turn 47 or 48,

Gentleben

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
SwineTiger
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:

I'm guessing that Winetigger isn't reading all of the posts or he would have noticed that we have been planning this for over a month.

Gentleben

Sorry, I don't regularly follow the gossip rags; Instead I devote my reading time to the SYP, the only legitimate Shadowspire news source.

Lord SwineTiger
Charter member of Shadowspire's sophisticated elite
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SwineTiger wrote:
gentleben wrote:

Gentleben

Sorry, I don't regularly follow the gossip rags; Instead I devote my reading time to the SYP, the only legitimate Shadowspire news source.

Lord SwineTiger
Charter member of Shadowspire's sophisticated elite

It takes you two weeks to read the SYP? Sorry I didn't realize you were such a slow reader.

Gentleben
Unchartered member of the Shadowspire's Sophisticated Elimination Squad (we haven't been around long and I'm the only unliving member)

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Opinicus
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gentleben - I expect more competition. I didn't have to DA anyone so I got a jump on everyone. I fully expect you all to give me a run for my money. But I think my guys are up to the challenge.
Turn 46
Orcae Ita:
4-1-1
Top Dog (for now)

Good luck to all of you.
See you on the sands

Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gentleben, I hope I get some good replacements too. Charcutier was hosed from the start and I was fighting an uphill battle to try to make him successful. Fromageur was an experiment gone horribly wrong. The other three are solid if not spectacular. Hopefully Plongeur loses soon I have never carried a fighter this long without a loss. Even if all the wins were luck.

Opinicus, welcome to the contest. Sorry I didn't know you had started. I just started a new job and today is the first chance I have had to actually read any forum posts.

Cheers,

TLove
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Opinicus wrote:
Gentleben - I expect more competition. I didn't have to DA anyone so I got a jump on everyone. I fully expect you all to give me a run for my money. But I think my guys are up to the challenge.
Turn 46
Orcae Ita:
4-1-1
Top Dog (for now)

Good luck to all of you.
See you on the sands

Maybe you didn't notice but that was competition, you just won round one. Death's Mistress will not be so easy next time.
When I started in 25 I went 3-7-0 to start out doing a lot of DA'ing and I now have a record of 140-120-11 @ 53.8%. I have had two DM hold the throne for a total of 5 turns, had one warrior go 7-2-2 before he was killed I then sent him to the Dead tourney where he went 8-2-0 and came back and is now fighting(well not right now, I haven't fought them since turn 294) so I hope to repeat that in spades with lots of trumps(a better record). I know, I know "this isn't LYRATILAN, this is SHADOWSPIRE".
You may be Top Dog for now, but you will soon be Dog Chow if I have any thing to say about it.
So bring it on Fido!!

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ichabod,

You can still join us if you have changed your mind, you went 2-3-0 for the first turn. Just let us know if you have changed your mind. It's not to late to be the one to name the next replacement of one of us or vice a versa.

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
CaptBilly
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SPOILERS!!!!
TURN 47 : Round 2
------------
ORCAE : 4-1 + 2-3 = 6-4
------------
PINK : 2-3 + 3-2 = 5-5
------------
KNIGHTS : 2-3 + 1-4 = 3-7
------------
CHEF : 1-4 + 1-4 = 2-8
------------

As always, be sure to check my numbers.

Captain Billy (DM 81)
"It's not the size of the blade that matters, but the power of the thrust."
TLove
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1-4-0 is right for me. I am consistency epitomized. Consistently bad it seems. And finally Plongeur lost so I don't have to worry about an undefeated fighter anymore. That was more nerve wracking than my first (and only) Duelmaster title two years ago. Congrats to Wimpy on the top unchartered warrior.

-Tlove
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey TLove, I went 1-4-0 also, with a full stable. That really sucks. Dead Chef is going to the DA next turn, a TP should be able to take more than one hit before she gives up. Probably the 11 will. She was an experiment, I have never tried a low will TP before and won't ever again. Decapitaed Bily looked good (plus my only win). the other three could have done better. Congrats to Orcae and Pink. 2 down and and 3 to go, there is still time to make a come back.

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
CaptBilly
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SPOILERS
TURN 48 : Round 3
------------
ORCAE : 4-1 + 2-3 + 3-2 = 9-6
------------
PINK : 2-3 + 3-2 + 1-4 = 6-9
------------
CHEF : 1-4 + 1-4 + 3-2 = 5-10
------------
KNIGHTS : 2-3 + 1-4 + 1-4 = 4-11
------------

Sorry for the delay this turn. My fights arrived a day later than usual. Congrats Orcae! You're kickin' butt. It's still anybody's game. The fates are fickle.

As always, be sure to check my numbers.

Best of luck... unless I am your opponent. Smile

Captain Billy (DM 81)
"It's not the size of the blade that matters, but the power of the thrust."
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum