New Yesterday: 18
Overall: 19617

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Manager List
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SwineTiger
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Updated: 7.30.10

The following is an alphabetical listing of managers broken down by the following criteria:

- Manager Name:
- Active Teams/Arenas:
- Inactive Teams/Arenas:
- Playing history (i.e. years you've been active):
- Items of note (Whatever you care to include, e.g. # of TCs, graduates, alliances, etc.):

For inclusion, please PM me your information. ~ SwineTiger

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
MANAGERS

The Ancient One aka Andruil the Ancient
- Active Teams/Arenas: Amen! - 7, Wizardguard - 18, House of Hearts - 81
- Playing History: '91-'92, '06 - present.
- Items of Note: Unaffiliated, but started playing with the majority of the IT alliance. Ironically, started back up when BWD and Jolly went inactive. Primarily a casual Basic manager. TVs - 2 (one dead tourney), Grads - 3

Anti
- Active Teams/Arenas (when actually active): The Upstarts II - 11, Crystal Cages - 12, Troubled Waters - 19, The Upstarts III and TPW Forever - 60
- Inactive Teams: About 5 or so other teams I reactivate every now and then, bunch of teams in 82.
- Playing History: Sporatically since 1992.
- Items of note: Member of Fonz non-alliance. Better known for writing funny stories than any actual managing ability. 1 TC.

Aragorn
- Active Teams/Arenas: Philanthropists - 11, 43, 81, 82, 84
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Have Philanthropists in every Free Blades arena. Started off with team names like Lords of Doom, Creeping Death, Sacred Dawning, thanks to a short heavy metal faze in adolescense. Believe we became all Philanthropists in 99.
- Playing History: Started twenty years ago, off-and-on since: 1989-1995, 1999-2002, 2004-Present.
- Items of note: Aragorn - who named himself at the age of 15, hence the lack of originality - is an arena manager for most of his career with 1,000+ wins and 1 TC despite not often taking tournaments very seriously. Graduated 34 warriors, at least two of every style long ago, along with a DYO! Old classic first arenas were 20 and 35 back when they were hopping fairly well. Retires warriors when they reach Primus. In regular arena will run just about any rollup unless they are single digits in both WT/WL. Have no alliance affiliations with any non-Philanthropists.

Assurnasirbanipal aka Assur
- Active Teams: Fruits - 51, Bashaholics Anon - 59, Bash Bros Housemate - 19
- Inactive Teams: Shepherds-18 (home arena), Next Generation - 18 (tourney team), Bash Bros ...-various
- Playing History: Played since the mid 1980's with 2 breaks.
- Items of note: Member of the LBA, runs way too many bashers, mostly arena manager who dabbles in the tourney game.

Bartender
- Active Teams/Arenas: On the Rocks - 35 & 103, Gorgeous Goblins - 102, Jungleland - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: On the Rocks - 56, Split II - 84
- Playing History: 1991-1994, 1997-1998, 2009-Present.
- Items of note: 2 TV's, 7 grad's

Bill the Bard
- Active Teams/Arenas: The Red Blades - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: The Players - 14, The Red Blades - 25
- Playing history: '89 or so through mid '90's and maybe '99 to 2001 and a bit late 2007, 2009-present
- Items of note: I've played on a few teams (never lasted long) composed of 5 managers each taking one warrior. That can be kind of fun.

Bosk aka High Lord Bosk
- Active Teams/Arenas: Stormbringers and Lords of Valhalla - 31
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Too many to list now.
- Playing history: Since 1993 or so to present - never missed a turn
- Items of note: Council of Lords, Graduated all styles from 31 (except AB, close).

Bubba Ganoosh
- Active Teams/Arenas: B.O.S.S. - 29, Death By Design - 32, Divine Heritage - 33, Spies R Us; D.O.A. - 102 with on and off teams in 18 (Krank) and 84.
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Operation:Sandman – 17, Death by Design – 32, Wise Guys- 62, Mic's Outhouse. D.O.A., Who? – 70 (not sure where they moved them to), and a couple of teams in 102 and 103.
- Playing history: Began in ’91 and of and on until around ‘96
- Items of note: I've had 2 TC's, one in the dead apprentices and another in the freshman class. I’ve also used different names in the past.

Caesar
- Active Teams/Arenas: Praetorian Guard - 15, Fields of Elysium and Gladiators - 17, Ides of March - 19, Caesar's Pool Hall - 31, Roman Heroes - 32, graduates from these and inactive teams - 102 and 103
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Evil Empire - 9, Furies - 12, I, Claudius - 13, The Imperium - 15, Legend of Rome - 16, Caesar's Thugs and The Republic - 32, Temple of Caesar - 33, The Gods are Angry - 35, Alea Iacta Est - 43, Roman Heroes II - 45, Soldiers of Rome - 47, Exiled Gladiators - 56, Lost Legion - 61
- Playing history: Since 1986 with 2-3 inactive periods.
- Items of note: Brotherhood of the Blade Alliance

Centauri
- Active Teams/Arenas: F Words - 14
- Playing history: Played in the early 90s (91 - 92ish) as part of the Merced Mafia in DM 20 (Seam). The original Merced Mafia was a coalition of 5, each running one warrior. A year or so after that start, most of us from the Merced Mafia took up our own stables and ran 2-3 teams regularly. Retired for several years and gave all my warriors to The Mun for adoption. Picked up the game again as of 2/15/2010.
- Items of note: Nothing Major to report. No TCs, a handful of TVs through the years. Managed to graduate a Scum out of 20 with an undefeated record.

Champion
- Active Teams/Arenas: Pipeline 115 – 18
- Playing history: Only active in 18, but has a bunch of teams all over, mostly in 84. Has been playing off and on mostly off since 1990.

The Consortium aka Fandil The Wise, Pretty Pandora, The Creepster, Kennelworth, Lenpro, Lady Fern, Oz, Mino, Curator, Senator Bob Dole, Mr. T, Sweety-Pie, and many, many more.
- Active Teams/Arenas: Currently active in 15-20 arenas with the key ones being Paper Marios – 5, Z Gladiatorz - 8, Bulldogs, Animal Farm, Colorific - 11, Golden Gladiators – 16, Metal Mincers - 29, Lenpros – 30, Fandils - 46, Land Of Oz – 47, Smithsonian, Flower Girls - 52, Crazy Creeps - 60, Capital Cartel - 81, Oldies - 83, DM106 (ADM), DM102 (Primus)
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Too many to mention
- Playing history: For many years since 1984ish, the 40+ managers (Yes, at one time we ran 40 arenas actively) of this group were individually, rather than collectively, known.
- Items of note: 825+ DM Graduates, 3 Teams with over 1000 wins (nearly 4), Nearly 58,000 fights with 36,000+ wins. Known for running all rollups and very, very seldom DAing. Favorite style - The Consortium Waste. Favorite Feat - helping many, many newbies enjoy the game. No alliances. Always independent. The Consortium is an alliance within itself.

Crow aka Haunt
- Active Teams/Arenas: Nostalgia - 45, but amount of active teams fluctuates wildly
- Inactive Teams: Scattered about most arenas. Most teams are called Deep 13, though I do run others. Once ran Training Wheels in 33 for a few years and posted every fight to the internet in hopes of helping new players out.
- Playing History: 1988 or so, Mid-late 90s, 2006-Present.
- Items of Note: Not affiliated with any alliance. Basic and basic tourney manager. Don't really go into ADM.

Dartor
- Active Teams/Arenas: Cassey's Crew - 5, Immortals - 11, Laconians - 18
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: The Shultz Gang - 9, The Living Dead – 11, Wee Bee Bad - 25
- Playing history: 1986-Present
- Items of note: Near 1,000 wins and 80 kills with Immortals team. Graduated every style from team except pl.

Death Jester
Active Teams: The Undead - 12, Creature Feature - 29, Dead Gawds - 47 (maybe going inactive), The Undead II - 52, Mercenary Inc - 81
Playing History: Can't remember but started late 80's, played off and on since, mostly off.

Deep Thought
- Active Teams/Arenas: Cunning Runts – 19, Numbskulls – 20, Ultra-Violent – 26, Trekkers - 2, 9 Monster Manual – 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Redlegs – 4, Middle Earth – 45, ran in Zensu and Vestian long ago and have lost all my stuff since.
- Playing History: 1987 to '89 with The Fellowship came back in '92 or '93 for more than a year with The Hitchhikers. Returned in 2007-present.

DeGotti
- Active Teams/Arenas: Infernal Lords - 46, Cult of Bacchus - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Blood of the Spider - 1, Glory Bound Trolls - 2, The Strikers - 4, Thrillz & Killz - 7, Celestial Knights - 8, Dwarven Hammer - 12, Shao-Lin Heroes - 14, Deities & Demigods - 17, Hellbourne - 18, Dark Force - 19, Batiki Headhunters - 21, Barge of the Dead - 31, Worldwide Panic - 36, Crimson Enforcers - 38, Shadowland - 59, Fa Ching - 60, and more that I can't recall at the moment...
- Playing history: Began on Turn #3 of DM#4 Sept. 1984. Took a couple breaks here and there. But have been playing regularly since mid-late 90's.
- Items of note: Over 30 Grads, Double Digit TV's, 3 Final Fours, 1 Runner Up, First Place TOGS II, 3rd in TOGS IV. 2 Bloodgames Graduates, 3rd Place Last Battle Royal in 18, 2nd in the Last Scumfest, Toofless of Glory Bound Trolls held the throne for 23 Consecutive turns!

Detective Kellumbo
- Active Teams/Arenas: Kellumbo's Kids in 22, 45, 81, 102, 105.
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Played in DM#12 and #26 back in the early 80's with the team Headbangers.
- Playing history: Started playing back when the game basically got started in the early 80s. Took a break until college was over, and have been back from early 2000s-present.
- Item of note: 3 digit account number. Woot.

The Director
- Active Teams/Arenas: Cereal Killers - 47, Aggression Inc. - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Bad Feelings - ?, Killer Chords - Snowbound - 50?
- Playing history: Began around 1998, but inactive for most of those years.

Elephant
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: American Muscle - 81

GentleBen aka Bishop-14, Centarian-36
- Active Teams/Arenas: Ben's Bazaar-21, Unholy Knights - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: The Bishop's Law - 14, Pawn of Profecy - 25, Tyme Stallyns - 36
- Playing history: 1987-1992, 2008-Present

Guardian
- Active Teams/Arenas: Mostly 100 and 102, although I pop in and out of 84 and 82
- Playing history: Mostly active from 1990-present but there was a hiatus a few years back
- Item of note: 40+ tc's, at least 8 bloodgames graduates I can think of

The Icelord. 1st Mage, The Council of Lords. Knight Protector of Chimlevtal aka KnightHospitaller
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: The Stormguards, Overlords – 31, The Stormlords - 32
- Playing history: 1985-present. The Icelord started as an independent manager in arena 20 on turn #2 in August 1985 with his team the Overlords. He launched The Stormguards, on turn #20 in Chimlevtal in June 1987. When arena 20 closed, he moved Overlords to 31 in May 2002.
- Items of note: As of February 2009, The Stormguards have 721 wins, which is believed to be the record for most wins all in a slow arena. The Icelord formed an alliance with High Lord Bosk around 1994 and became The Council of Lords. The COL consists of The Icelord, High Lord Bosk and Raoul the Rude. Other members have been Polar Bear, Professor Miracle-gro and Jaguar. The COL has defeated every enemy alliance or manager who has gone against them in Chimlevtal. He has also been active in ADM, Primus and Gateway. His Lord Protectors have held the title in Homeguard, Crysalis and Lirin Kiv. Though he dislikes the tournaments that dominate the games these days and rarely sends his gladiators, he has pulled in around 6 TVs. Loyal to his friends and relentless to his enemies, this enigmatic Wizard has been a force in Duelmasters for over two decades.

Ichabod Frothingslosh
- Active Teams/Arenas: Menagerie - 26, 84, Goonswarm - 81, various in 100 and 102
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Call to Thunder - 7, Night's Guardians – 11 (previously 48), Patronas Veritas - 11, Silmarilliad – 12 (previously 13), Oxymorons - 16, Patronas Veritas II - 18, Germ Warfare - 21, Clean and Sober - 22, The Illuminati - 25, Sabbath Knights - 37, Caer Sidhe - 41, Nihilistic Endeavor - 60, Citizens - 84
- Playing history: 1988-1992, 2002-2003, 2008-Present
- Item of note: Member of the Iron Council; 1 TC, 27 TV's; Still trying to graduate an AB and a BA and TV with a BA and a SL.

Kayelbe
- Active Teams/Arenas: Ragged Edge - 30, Daggers Deep - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Barjin's Best - 12, From Beyond - 51, some others
- Playing history: Started in 1985 (turn 1 in DM#30); played off and on (mostly off) since. 2009-present
- Items of note: Never even had a Duelmaster, since I didn't know what I was doing back then and recently haven't fought a warrior long enough. Hope to be around awhile this time!

Kid Arcane
- Active Teams: Astral Kin – 3, ; Archaic Chaos - 81
- Inactive Teams: in Jhelum and two slow arenas
- Playing History: early 90's (the 'Golden Age') then left until 2002 (like six months) Back since 2010.
- Items of Note: Focus on arena play vs. Tournament fighters; enjoy reading and writing spotlights/ personal ads; though not tourney-oriented, I still have the goal of attending at least one FTF before I (or this game) die.

Killjoy aka Aranthar, The Bartender, Silver Bullet
- Active Teams/Arenas: Til Death Do Us Part - 65, Knights of Kekoral - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Stinken' Drunk - 33, Stumblin' Drunk - 65
- Playing history: Started playing in 92 active 7 of those years

Le Pentarque
- Active Teams/Arenas: 28, 52, 81, 100
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: 8, 18, 60, 82, 102
- Playing history: French Duel while it lasted, then about ten years of US Duel to present
- Items of note: 2 TCs, about 30 graduates, many correspondents, but no formal alliances.

Mad Max
- Active Teams/Arenas: 32, 35, 47 and 103
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Inactive in just about every arena
- Playing history: 1989-Present with 3 different year long hiatus stints

Manager
- Active Teams/Arenas: 82, 84, 105 among others; many called Superior Forces
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Have teams in almost every arena
- Playing history: 1993 - Present
- Items of note : 25+ TCs, The First TOGS Champ, Former Killathon, Battle Royale, Turf War, Regional Royal Rumble, Three and Out, Civil War Champion.

Mannequin
- Active Arenas/Teams: Sweordmasters, Lab Experiments & Mannequin's Best - 1, Consanguineous - 8, War - 31, Second Bananas - 47, 100, 101, 102
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Bathtub Armada - 20, Fighting Men of Mars - 26, Murderous Crows - 27, Living Shadows - 34, Friend or Foe - 36, The Inanimates - 38, Clever Lingo - 46
- Playing History: 1988-1996, 2002-present
- Items of Note: Fiercely independent (has never been in an alliance), current goals -- TCing with every style (needs AB-BA-WS), TCing every tourney class, TVing Primus

Marma Duke
- Active Teams/Arenas: State of Mind – 3, Da Dog Powndaz – 41, Deviation – 47, Pyromania – 52, Deviation – 102, State of Mind/Da Dog Powndaz/Deviation/Pyromania - 105
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Rap Attacks, Total Chaos - 71
- Playing history: I started playing in 1989 and played through 1994. I've since returned to the game after a 15 year absence and just began running turns in July 2009.
- Items of note: I've TC'd and TV'd F2F and in mail in tournaments. DM41 was my original arena where I was a part of the "Wrecking Crew" alliance. Reaper, similarly who left and has returned, was a part of that alliance. I will be attending all East Coast F2F's and some in Tempe.

Master Darque
- Active Teams/Arenas: Darque Forces - 47 at the moment
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: 45 and 81, and many, many more
- Playing History: Started in DM#31 in 1996. Didn't play much in college, but started full force in October 2000 and only recently slowed down due to "economic misfortune" and whatnot.
- Items of note: 50+ graduates, member of DJI

Mordraith AKA NBK AKA Natural Born Killer
- Active Teams/Arenas: Some Kinda Hate - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: I have inactive teams in just about every arena. My main haunts were Jhans, Sunset, Talcama, Mordant (though that team moved to 65)
- Playing history: My very first team was created in 1988 I believe; I never actually ran them however. I later ran a team 92 for one or two turns, before really kicking off my Duelmasters career in 1996 with the team Sonic Death in arena 26 (or 23). I briefly joined the Delarquan Rebel Confederation (playing primarily in 1, 36, and 66) before becoming a founding member of DOOMcorps. I played consistently from 1996 to about 2002ish
- Items of note: 1 TC (adepts Mail in ~ 98 i believe). Graduated 9-10 styles (waiting on PR still)

Nomad
- Teams/Arenas: Sentinels – 7, Nomadic Tribe – 21, Phantom Regiment – 45, Dragonbane Guild – 81, AD Warriors with limited activity - 106.
A few tournament teams around with most (but not all), titled "Hilltop Gurus" or "Battleaxe Stampede."
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Vikings – 10; This was my original team - I received the newsletter for turn one of the arena, although the team didn't fight until turn #3.
- Playing History: '85-'91 - Junior High into college. Stopped due to money. I found the game again in the summer of '06 and have been losing ever increasing amounts of money to it ever since.
- Items of note: I consider myself a basic manager - I enjoy active arenas and I always write ads and columns. 29 graduates and counting including – way back in the dark ages - a graduate out of the second ever bloodgames with the first striker I had ever fought. No formal alliances, but I do have managers I consider strong friends.

nuclear1 formerly VOL
- Teams/Arenas: Lost Cause - 35
- Playing History: Off and on since 95
- Items of note: I have run a couple of teams in other arenas and have graduated approximately 25 warriors.

Obregon
- Active Teams: Far Travelers – 16 and 81, Valley of Kings - 100
- Inactive Teams: Valley of Kings – 3, Bunion Squad – 7, Reptile Rampage -21

One Armed Bandit
- Active Teams: Sea Dogs, Dungeon Cell, Shewish Buffet
- Playing History: 1991-1994, 2004-present
- Items of note: Member of the LBA

Opinicus
- Active Teams/Arenas: Orcae Ita - 81, Idiot Committee - 47
- Playing history: Limited Play in the early 90's and then returned in late 2008

Otis the Drunk
- Active Teams/Arenas: U.A.K. - 38, Cheers - 47, The Mongoloids II - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Deaths Door and Roman Empire (Formerly in 37) - 1, Words That End in O - 7, The Mongoloids - 9 (Home Arena), Blacked Out On... - 12, Hell's Heroes - 32, Old School Toons - 36, Classic Games - 43, Words That End in X - 60, Killer Tunes - 65, and many others that have only fought in Tournies or have fought very little in regular arenas,
- Playing history: 1986 to Present with numerous playing breaks but always in contact with the game
- Items of note: Member of The Iron Council, 50+ Graduates none of them fought enough to be classed past ADM, although I'm 0-5 in 102.

Otto X. Frothingslosh (aka Otto X)
- Active Teams: Technology - 5, Homestar & Co. - 9, Otto's Diner - 81
- Inactive Teams: Undead Artists - 7, The Zoo - 16, Bad Bread - 33, Old School - 41, Aradi's Dead - 60, and many others.
- Playing history: Played consistently from '87 to '06, restarted in '09.
- Item of note: First ADM graduate was a striker whose favorite weapon was "Kick".

Owsly
- Active Teams/Arenas: 29 and hopefully 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: 43
- Playing history: About 5 all together. Began playing around 1986 or '87 and had 3 teams but can't remember the names and unfortunately most of that stuff got destroyed in a trailer where the tarp came off in a hurricane storm. I've only recently got back into it and have been playing for roughly 5 months (Late 2008-present)
- Items of note: I like to put in my 2 cents when I can and I'll help anyone where I can.

Polarius
- Active teams/arenas: Blitzkrieg - 36
- Inactive teams/arenas: The Craft and Argonauts - 36, and teams in almost every other arena
- Player History: Started playing in 1993
- Items of note: I am a Warlord of the alliance DOOMcorps. I have 1 TC, several TV's, and several grads.

Purple Sage
- Active team/arena: Black Kelts - 29
- Select Inactive teams/arenas: We Big Wohpum - 3, Yama Bushi - 30, Aquarian Tarot - 40, Rainbow Council - 53, Weather - 65
Tourney Arenas: 1, 2, 6, 10, 14, 19, 20, 41, 43, 58, 60, 61, 63, 65(another team), 66, and 69 (3 TEAMS)
- Playing history: Joined 1985 on co-managed team. Ran my own team 1986-87, 1992-97, 2009-present
- Items of note: 1 TC and 19 TV's Eligibles thru Rookies but still need ADM, Challengers and Champs. 15 warriors in ADM (2 of which are in 102). Goal is to get a Parry Rip to ADM.

Roadkill
- Active team/arena: Street Walkers - 29, Street Walkers - 103 and soon 81
- Select Inactive teams/arenas: : LOTS!
- Playing History: Started late 80's. Took a long hiatus of 7 years, but returned 4 years ago (2006-present).
- Items of note: No alliances, Independent. Not a heavy tourney player, but I do participate, several TV's no TC's. Attending my first FTF someday is more important that a TC.

Ski-bum
- Active Teams/Arenas: 18, 100, 102
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Most everywhere,
- Playing history: Starting playing in 1986, been inactive about 10 years I think, started back up around 2/09

Stik
- Active Teams/Arenas: Grim Fandango - 21
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Video Rangers - 1, Black Moon Rising - 19, The Bloodbanes - 21, Fist of Five - 41, assorted teams in 100 and 102, many others of little note
- Playing history: Began playing in 85 or 86 in 21 and then 19, quit in college in '90, returned to the game in '99 after finding it online, playing ever since!
- Items of note: 500+ wins with my latest team in 21, numerous scattered TV's over the years, still looking for my first TC.

Suave
- Active Teams/Arenas: Center For Olds - 18, 100. Color Me Suave - 42, 100.
- Inactive Arenas: 53, 59, 28, and briefly almost everywhere.
- Playing History: Started on turn 32 in Talcama around '86. Hiatus for about 3 years in the 90's.
- Items of Note: I don't do tourneys and haven't in 10+ years. I've graduated two round robins from 18 and another from 42. Part of the LBA. I was recruited by Doc Steele and I recruited TUM to play.

SwineTiger
- Active Teams/Arenas: Maul Rats - 20, Rodent Clan - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: She's Crafty - 1, Dead for Hire - 8, Dire Fate - 11, Fantasia Isle - 25, Voodoo Zoo Etc. - 31, House of Rats - 36, House of Grain - 60
- Playing history: 1985-86, 06-present
- Items of note: Killed the first SpyMaster in '85 with Reignbo Warrior, a piker running 10-10-10 the entire fight. Launched The Stomping Grounds all-basher arena in the formerly closed Seam arena 20.

Technogeek
- Active Teams/Arenas: Deathtongue - 46, Techno 8 - 11
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Too many to list
- Playing history: 1984-2007, 2008-present
- Items of note: I consider myself to be a decent basic arena manager. While I have had a share of characters run in advanced, that has never been my focus. I mostly like to graduate guys.

The Muffin Man aka TMM
- Active Teams/Arenas: 071406AD - 6, 040908D, etc - 82, 101308L, etc - 84, Wasteland - 102 and 104.
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Wasteland II - 7, Wasteland - 18 (the arena I started in), and many tourney teams.
- Playing history: Began in February of 1991 with a team called Motley Crew (pretty sure it was spelled like that) in DM# 18. I went 0-5 on my first turn and it's been all downhill for my checkbook from there.
- Items of note: I'm the last fully active member of the IT alliance. I've graduated about 140 warriors to AD and I've TC'd every current class except for Primus. Novices, Gateway, and the original Champions class(before Challengers existed) escaped me.

The Walkin' Dude
- Active Teams/Arenas: Dead Poets - 17, Dark Forces - 25, Apocalypse - 32, Dances With Meat - 38
- Playing history: Started in '90, played off and on since then.

Toker
- Active Teams/Arenas: Desolate Temple - 1, Warrior Poets - 8, Vincere Aut Mori - 18, 104, Equtis Virtus - 21, The Huntsmen - 31, Smoked Out!!! -47, Silver Knights - 52, Vincere Aut Mori 3 - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Vincere Aut Mori - 59

Tripwire
- Active Teams/Arenas: Of Wolf and Man - 81, 47
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Many, many. All Of Wolf and Man, Bushmasters - 31, Master Blasters - 50, Monster Mash - 82, Damage Inc - 59, a few Gemstone teams.
- Playing history: 1985 till present (took a hiatus in 93 or so)
- Items of note: Member of The Iron Council, Graduated all Styles, TV'd with all except PR, PS

Vanek
Also known as Terminator in the forums
- Active Teams/Arenas: Warmasters - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Warmasters 21, Renegades - 40
- Playing history: 1987-'89, 2006 - present

Var
- Active Teams/Arenas: Who Da Man? - 12, D.R.I - 21, Fear Factory - 61, Ragnarok's Wolves - 81, Chapel Of The Ghouls - 83, D.R.I. - 101, Fear Factory, etc - 106
- Playing history: Started in 94, on and off since then.

Visionist
- Active Teams/Arenas: Mid Earth - 29, Clan Longbeard - 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Sorcery Covenant - 3, Multiple teams - 100
- Playing history: Started playing in early '86 with Purple Sage in DM#30. Active 1986-1997, 2005-present.
- Items of note: Two TC's, TV'd every style but PL. Over 40 ADM graduates and am one style away from graduating every style from one team. Member of GAPPDA during the mid 90's, currently Independent.

VVirik
- Active Teams/Arenas: X-Men - 29
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Doomstalkers - 23
- Playing History: Played (as money allowed) from 1985-90. Returned in 2008 as a result of renewing an old friendship.

Woody
- Active Teams/Arenas: 21, 65, 81
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Many which have been forgotten.
- Playing history: 1993-1997, 2004-present

Wretch
- Active Teams/Arenas: Strange Brew - 47, Tongue N Cheek/Arctic Wastes/Blood Rites - 106
- Inactive Teams/Arenas: Blood Rites - 8, Arctic Wastes - 45, The Ascendants - 83
- Playing history: Started around 1989. Active 2007-present
- Items of note: Member of Order of Lost souls

Zalgor Prigg
- Active Teams: Positive Alternative, Christian Rock, Victorious II, Reigning Doom, Little Earthquakes, I'm History, Hexacon 1999, Hexacon 2000, Hexacon 2001, Battering Rams, House of Cards, I'm Fantasy, City-State RI, City-State CT, Fun with BOB, Screaming Evils, Doomsday for Doomcorps, Alanis, Armor & Weapons
- Active Arenas: 2, 32, 43, 60, 61, 65, 66, 71, 74, 75, 78, 82, 102, 103
- Inactive Teams: Blackjack
- Playing History: Started at Hexacon in July of 1995, Played my first turn in January 1996 and my first tourney was the Tempe Face in March of 1996. I played regularly until the April 2006 mailer and came back in early 2008-present.
- Items of note: I am 1-9 in TC fights and 0-6 in proxy TC fights. I was 0-8/0-6 when I got my only TC in the Freshmen tourney with a SL named Tamrissa whose only loss was to Crack is Cheap who she beat for the TC. Tamrissa then was the ADM runner-up in the 2006 April Mail In. I've run several contests, the first was in DM#33 with Hammer, followed by ZalCon and then ZalCon 2 in DM#74. I have graduated 50+ warriors and have graduated 3 of each style at least with AB, PL, PR, PS left to make 4 of each and each of those plus BA and SL for 5 of each. I have been a member of Brotherhood of the Blade (BoB) since 2002.

Last edited by SwineTiger on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:17 am; edited 50 times in total
MarmaDuke
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I quickly ran though posts over the past 6-9 months and compiled this list of managers who have posted on the forums (excluding those who posted they were leaving the game). Apologies to anyone who I've missed, and feel free to chime in if you see a name of a manager who is no longer active. I arrived at 112 active managers....

1 _Carnage_
2 _Indimar_
3 Action
4 Adie
5 Anarchist
6 Andrewmun
7 AndruilTheAncient
8 Apex
9 Aragorn
10 Assurnasirbanipal
11 Balzar
12 baphomet
13 Bartender
14 bierhoff
15 BillTheBard
16 blackmamba
17 blackstorm
18 bladerunner
19 Bookie
20 bubbaganoosh
21 Caeser
22 Champion
23 Chief
24 Crip
25 Daemonspawn
26 Dameon_Darkheart
27 Darque
28 dartor
29 DeathJester
30 DeepThought
31 drake
32 fizban9898
33 flagg
34 gentleben
35 Ghoti
36 GreekGuy
37 Grimm
38 GrimyOne
39 Guardian
40 Iceman
41 Ichabod
42 Ikillu
43 JakariDragonLord
44 JE
45 JonBRogers
46 Jugger
47 Kat
48 kayelbe
49 Kellumbo
50 Khisanth
51 KidArcane
52 LePentarque
53 Leprechaun
54 Lerch
55 LHI
56 Loopy
57 Lord_Xiang
58 Madwand
59 Managerr
60 Mannequin
61 MarmaDuke
62 Matrix
63 Maximillian
64 Mordraith
65 Nomad
66 nonoxo
67 One Armed Bandit
68 Opinicus
69 Otis
70 Otto_X
71 Owsly
72 paradox23
73 pipthetroll
74 Polarius
75 PurpleSage
76 RascallyRabbit
77 Reaper
78 Rillion
79 roadkill
80 Scruffy Puff
81 Senchin
82 Sentinel
83 Shaman
84 Ski-Bum
85 slugbait
86 solo
87 starfy
88 Stik
89 StormLord
90 Street_Legal
91 Stronghold
92 Suave
93 SwineTiger
94 TalonVolskie
95 "Technogeek
"
96 Terminator
97 The Consortium
98 The_Director
99 The_Walkin_Dude
100 theDarkOne
101 TMM
102 Toker
103 tonezy
104 Tripwire
105 TUM
106 Ultraist
107 Vindictus
108 Visionst01
109 WolfKing
110 Woody
111 Youngblood
112 ZalgorPrigg

Deviation, State of Mind, Da Dog Powndaz, Pyromania, Rap Attacks, Slamma Jamma

May your blades always be sharp, and your opponents armor always have rust.....
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum