Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: gunsmith
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 19792

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - TURN 34 SCORES ((SPOILERS))
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
Tripwire
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Mar 10, 2008
Posts: 1953

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TURN 34

DECLARED TEAMS- MANAGER NAME -TOTAL # OF FIGHTS/MAX # OF FIGHTS/%

The Grateful Undead #566 - Street Legal - 148/160 - 93%
Sea Dogs - #224 - One Armed Bandit - 148/160 - 93%
Of Wolf and Man II - #630 - Tripwire - 128/160 - 80%
Superior Forces 6N - #493 - Manager - 83/160 - 52%

As always! CHECK YOUR SCORES! Only scores that count are against contestants.

Good luck to all!

TURN 34 SCORES

Superior Forces 6N: +2 Total: +22
Sushi: 0
Dead Urn: 0
Little Mokele 2: 0
4 Points: 0
A Xenon Tree: +2

The Grateful Undead: +2 Total: +18
Big Pimpin' Imp: +1
Dio Devil: 0
Black Wight: 0
Steeley Shadow: +1
I Want My Mummy: 0

Of Wolf and Man II: -2 Total: +8
Crisis: 0
Butcher: 0
Krusk: -1
Delion: 0
Enka: -1

Sea Dogs: -1 Total: -10
Boatswain: 0
Ensign: -1
Harbor Master: 0
Riptide: 0
DA: 0
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Tripwire
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Mar 10, 2008
Posts: 1953

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got my fights back and I swear Krusk is knockdown cursed. He gets knocked down EVERY SINGLE FIGHT! Its crazy.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 29, 2002
Posts: 3354
Location: The Big D (etroit) area

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah sorry about that before it was OAB now it seems your guys are the only ones in reach. BPI knocks everyone down so it might be just that matchup. I wish it didn't have to be for the title though.

I'm on your hels still Manager, the Hare woke up and is hoping the Tortoise didn't get too far ahead! Hoping slow and steady doesn't win this race.

_________________
A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View user's profileSend private message
Tripwire
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Mar 10, 2008
Posts: 1953

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
Yeah sorry about that before it was OAB now it seems your guys are the only ones in reach. BPI knocks everyone down so it might be just that matchup. I wish it didn't have to be for the title though.

I'm on your hels still Manager, the Hare woke up and is hoping the Tortoise didn't get too far ahead! Hoping slow and steady doesn't win this race.


Nah, not just your warrior (although he could be great at knockdowns) I am going to go back and I bet out of all his losses he was knocked down every time.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Tripwire
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Mar 10, 2008
Posts: 1953

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tripwire wrote:
I just got my fights back and I swear Krusk is knockdown cursed. He gets knocked down EVERY SINGLE FIGHT! Its crazy.



Aaaand again.

lol, he is cursed!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 29, 2002
Posts: 3354
Location: The Big D (etroit) area

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny I just read the fight 5 minutes ago. I was like $#!( Steeley's losing this one then I got the first attack off and as I slid the blue sheet of paper down another line I saw The Warrior from AND WOLF AND MAN II falls backwards onto the sands!!!

Is this warrior by chance "Clumsy"? And I mean stement wise not because of the obvious fact that it keeps getting knocked down! I am feeling worse and worse every time I fight this warrior! I was honestly sure that this was a loss considering the TV challenge and all. See what DCing an Andorian manager gets you Laughing

If he is not any worse than slightly uncoordinated this almost surely proves there are "secret stats" and it has a 3 in balance or equilibrium! Get his inner ear checked!

_________________
A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View user's profileSend private message
Tripwire
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Mar 10, 2008
Posts: 1953

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly Uncoordinated and Increadibly Quick and Elusive on his Feet.

I am counting his knockdowns now just for fun. 6 of 9 losses! Thats pretty huge (in regular arena fights). All 3 of his losses in his 8-3 summer face run were knockdowns as well.

I have had otehr warriors every oince in awhile like this also. I do indeed think some warriors are cursed/blessed in other areas other than the known.

Street_Legal wrote:
Funny I just read the fight 5 minutes ago. I was like $#!( Steeley's losing this one then I got the first attack off and as I slid the blue sheet of paper down another line I saw The Warrior from AND WOLF AND MAN II falls backwards onto the sands!!!

Is this warrior by chance "Clumsy"? And I mean stement wise not because of the obvious fact that it keeps getting knocked down! I am feeling worse and worse every time I fight this warrior! I was honestly sure that this was a loss considering the TV challenge and all. See what DCing an Andorian manager gets you Laughing

If he is not any worse than slightly uncoordinated this almost surely proves there are "secret stats" and it has a 3 in balance or equilibrium! Get his inner ear checked!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 29, 2002
Posts: 3354
Location: The Big D (etroit) area

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tripwire wrote:
Slightly Uncoordinated and Increadibly Quick and Elusive on his Feet.

I am counting his knockdowns now just for fun. 6 of 9 losses! Thats pretty huge (in regular arena fights). All 3 of his losses in his 8-3 summer face run were knockdowns as well.

I have had otehr warriors every oince in awhile like this also. I do indeed think some warriors are cursed/blessed in other areas other than the known.

Street_Legal wrote:
Funny I just read the fight 5 minutes ago. I was like $#!( Steeley's losing this one then I got the first attack off and as I slid the blue sheet of paper down another line I saw The Warrior from AND WOLF AND MAN II falls backwards onto the sands!!!

Is this warrior by chance "Clumsy"? And I mean stement wise not because of the obvious fact that it keeps getting knocked down! I am feeling worse and worse every time I fight this warrior! I was honestly sure that this was a loss considering the TV challenge and all. See what DCing an Andorian manager gets you Laughing

If he is not any worse than slightly uncoordinated this almost surely proves there are "secret stats" and it has a 3 in balance or equilibrium! Get his inner ear checked!


Considering I've gone 4-5 turns without either getting or being knocked down I think this is extremely unusual. I bet he got knocked down and won some fights too. Call me a fool but I am now positive there are "secret stats". To many knacky warriors, good warriors who can't do a thing to win, and now this guy. Case closed for me!

_________________
A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::