This is a contest for managers to compete in Primus on a managerial/team level, instead of an individual level. Everything is tentative, and just posting the rules now to see what people think/suggestions/rework/etc. I would like this contest to take place after the October Split sometime....
1. Each team consists of five warriors. Managers are encouraged to enter all 5 warriors by themselves, although combination teams (multiple managers) are certainly allowed if a manager can't field a team by himself. Moderator (that's me) reserves the right to ban any combination team deemed "overpowered".
2. Each team can not have more than 2 of the same style on it. (Maybe one? Would that eliminate too many people?)
3. A manager can only belong to one team.
4. The first 16 teams to sign up will be allowed in the contest.
5. Each warrior on the team must be listed in the Primus newsletter the turn before the contest.
6. Teams are Seeded 1-16 based on the AVERAGE rank in Primus of their warriors.
1. The contest runs 4 turns, and every team will have 4 matches. Contest takes place within the Primus Arena.
2. Teams will be set up bracket style with #1 facing #16, #2 vs. #15, in the first round, etc.
3. Each warrior on a team will match up with another warrior of the team, with the winning warrior gaining a point for his team. You need three wins in order to win the match. (Exact Logistics of the match-ups TBD)
4. The team who goes 4-0 is the winning team. There will be a loser's bracket and each team will end up being ranked 1-16, etc.
Entry Fee: None
theDarkOne Advanced Master Poster
Joined: Aug 03, 2003
Location: The Dark Citadel, CT, USA
Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:07 pm
I'd do this - it's short term enough for me not to lose interest like most contests...
Plus it would give me incentive to run some of my old guys...
the Dark One
bubbaganoosh Grandmaster Poster
Joined: Feb 15, 2009
Location: Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:13 pm
i have a couple of LU i'd enter... for what it's worth.
_________________ Bubba Ganoosh
Death By Design - Arvat, Arena 32
Bubba's Clam Shack - Zuwayza, Arena 19
MarmaDuke Grandmaster Poster
Joined: Jul 20, 2009
Location: NYC tri-state area
Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:54 pm
count me in for anything along these lines.....
_________________ -Marma Duke-
Deviation, State of Mind, Da Dog Powndaz, Pyromania, Rap Attacks, Slamma Jamma
May your blades always be sharp, and your opponents armor always have rust.....
Mannequin Grandmaster Poster
Joined: Sep 15, 2002
Location: East Wenatchee, WA
Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 pm
Sounds like fun....Sign me up.
_________________ "Mannequin is my name. I'm the most wanted man on my island, except I'm not on my island, of course. More's the pity."
"Your island"? You mean Sunset?
"Yeah. It's mine".
"You're a madman!"
"Aye, I've come to the right place then."
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum