New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1576

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 108
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tripwire wrote:
Didn't get the turn back yet but another 3-2. Another positive turn so all good. 3-1 in Challenges (3 against me, 1 of my own). Lost one of the challenges against me (BA vs my Scum). I think I messed up on that one though. Not sure if I sent in my "If challenged" strat as a crazy offensive strat or not. I can't remember, so the BA may have gotten off with an easier win than they expected, I gotta check it out to see.

The other random matchup I lost.

Pretty happy with the turn, 3-0 vs American Muscle the last 2 turns so I will take it!

Plus I haven't had a losing turn in over 5 turns now and steadily rising above .500 which is good.

Did not receive our mailed turn either.
Indeed, have not yet received
DM 46 (3 days prior)
DM52, 63 (32 days prior)
DM106 (1 day prior)
DM81 and DM29
Perhaps the minis held things up, or perhaps it is the "nah, I'm not taking turns to the mailbox EVERY day" syndrome?

AND, btw, CONGRATS ON THE GREAT STREAK Idea

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Visionst01
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recieved 81 and 29 saturday with no mini's.

Active:
Mid Earth in DM 29 Lapur
Clan Longbeard in DM 81 Shadowspire
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Visionst01 wrote:

Phbbbbttttt! Crying or Very sad

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Visionst01 wrote:

Phbbbbttttt! Crying or Very sad

Yeah! What they said Evil or Very Mad

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LePentarque wrote:
Congrats, Nomad !

Blue finally found his marbles...

Condolences for Life Patent... Fidget is not supposed to kill, but, well... twice already Question

Thanks!

Another DM, Another style graduated from 81 and I get the Rock off the roster all in one turn! As for finding his marbles . . . well, maybe. But with as few as Blue has it really shouldn't have taken this long! I got my first true scum graduate anyway. He's been my first two-shield guy. Considering my more offensive TPs have all had a shield favorite, I'll be Blue comes back with a greatsword or something like that.

Now I need to get a column written for a DM that isn't smart enough to get a pot off of his head. No forgetting ads this turn!

3-2 for the team. Ok, not great.
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Lucky, lucky, lucky. Somehow Agent is soooooo lucky.
Was challenged twice and won both.
Challenged twice and split.
Won the random.
For a 4-1-1.
Had an unlucky kill in the random and is unhappy with it.

Only saw Trip and Agent say "yes" in the ads to Jorja's request, but presume we would all welcome her to the arena??????

Well, we each lost our cahllenge of the other. What wise plans we made.

As for Jorja - I just forgot all ads. Yes, I would love to add Jorja to the arena. The ad will go in next turn.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI, all listed above arenas (+DM84) received today.
(Not that anyone but us cares!)

Minis only for 84 and ADM

No tournament announcement enclosed.

LePentarque
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know if something was wrong at RSI, but Im still waiting for the answer to an email Ive already sent four times...
My tournament prep is going wrong indeed Confused
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LePentarque wrote:
I dont know if something was wrong at RSI, but Im still waiting for the answer to an email Ive already sent four times...
My tournament prep is going wrong indeed Confused

Keep trying.
Use lee@reality.com and/or sandy@reality.com also.

Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And If it's a TC-prize related question, count on it being answered like on a 3:00 AM the night before the tourney. (Well it might be a decent hour your time)
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(I know this is off-topic but since LePentarque asked)

I was unable to make contact via email, so I had to call them (regarding an HW input error).

I'm also still waiting for my Talcama BR endurance prize and my King of Primus prize to be applied.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One Armed Bandit wrote:
(I know this is off-topic but since LePentarque asked)

I was unable to make contact via email, so I had to call them (regarding an HW input error).

I'm also still waiting for my Talcama BR endurance prize and my King of Primus prize to be applied.

Southpaw stud!

SwineTiger
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took a hiatus since I have a lot going on in the RW (nothing serious, just work), but for some reason I got a turn in the mail today with a fight for one of my warriors (Verminotaur). I've never run this team on maintenance, so I don't know how this one got processed, especially with just a single warrior. If you see Verminotaur's record change back to 2-0, now you know why.

Swinetiger
DeepThought
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SwineTiger wrote:
I took a hiatus since I have a lot going on in the RW (nothing serious, just work), but for some reason I got a turn in the mail today with a fight for one of my warriors (Verminotaur). I've never run this team on maintenance, so I don't know how this one got processed, especially with just a single warrior. If you see Verminotaur's record change back to 2-0, now you know why.

Swinetiger

Good to hear from you Swine T. Get back in when you can. I still have my All-Basher arena file, maybe I'll send Maully Ringmail to the mail-in to represent Seam.
On another note, has everyone gotten DM-100 who was expecting it? I got 81 and 29, but no 100, which runs before them both. Is the bad weather over yet so the USPS gets caught up.

Blood and Sand DM-21
MSNBC DM-47
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my turns back yesterday. Except for Silent Knight vs Bring the Porcupain, my guys didn't look all that bad. Yea I went 1-4 but they all showed signs of promise. It was so funny in the Savior Strength and AK's & Chevrolets fight, SS went an extra 4 mins with just his MS after AK took out his arm and left it hanging usless. I guess it wasn't TOO useless because SS threw a really nice punch around min 5 or 6, it probably hurt like hell but it did connect and not for much dmg but SS looked really tough so I got to give him his credit. He may have lost but he showed real moxie (whatever moxie is)!!!

Porcupain and Silent Knight, well lets just say I will be avoiding from here on out for a while.

Wee Tree King and Squish-Squashapillar was entertaining if nothing else. Grimm, you do know that all -pillars are supposed to hang from trees not swing them?

Stalking Stuffr and Holy Shiitake was as back and forth as they come, very exciting. That is one nice looking warrior you got there Otto.

Harold vs Angeroo, well not as good as I had hoped but Harold had some moments. I am going to keep him since he is only my 3rd PS ever. I think I owe it to him to give him a shot and learn something. I do have my 2nd ever in 21 right now so I can compare notes. Who knows I might get better at them God willing.

Over all I have had much worse looking 1-4's but I do not want a threepeat so I am gunning for some wins next turn guys.

Merry Christmas all!

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum