New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104512

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - 50 FE Graduation
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I thought that 50 FE was an automatic graduation except for the worst of warriors. But I just had a 50 FE lunger fail to graduate. (He did go at 51) Do you still need 14 wins, 17PP and 3 ratings? (I thougth my guy had all 3, but I might have been off on the PP.)

Also, the skill charts on Terrablood vary for 21+ Will. I just had a warrior hit 25 will (My first 25!) and get a rating in init - a skill area Bagman II doesn't show will as offering. But another one (Terrablood?) shows init, but not defense. Thoughts on this?

Dragonbane Guild(81)
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad wrote:
So, I thought that 50 FE was an automatic graduation except for the worst of warriors. But I just had a 50 FE lunger fail to graduate. (He did go at 51) Do you still need 14 wins, 17PP and 3 ratings? (I thougth my guy had all 3, but I might have been off on the PP.)

Also, the skill charts on Terrablood vary for 21+ Will. I just had a warrior hit 25 will (My first 25!) and get a rating in init - a skill area Bagman II doesn't show will as offering. But another one (Terrablood?) shows init, but not defense. Thoughts on this?

My thoughts were that your warrior must be one of those "worst of warriors"

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Terrablood chart is correct for training. WL 22-25 provides Init, but no Def.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad wrote:

We are not at all sure that anything out of the normal is "automatic". Probably a missed and/or caugt manual pull.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Assurnasirbanipal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Originally it was 60 Arena Fights + 14 wins + 17 PP's was the scum graduation. I believe it may be 50 now, but I'm not absolutely positive.
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to Assur's graduation chart:

http://www.duel2.info/graduation.html

A warrior with 50 arena FE still needs 17 PPs, 14 arena wins, and 1 rating to graduate. Did your warrior hit any of these benchmarks on his 51st fight?
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One Armed Bandit wrote:
According to Assur's graduation chart:

http://www.duel2.info/graduation.html

A warrior with 50 arena FE still needs 17 PPs, 14 arena wins, and 1 rating to graduate. Did your warrior hit any of these benchmarks on his 51st fight?

Well, if that is true, than 50 FE doesn't mean anything more than any other number, I guess. I thought my guy met all of those requirements, but he might have been short on the PP if my math was off. I know he had 6 ratings, 10 stat trains and 22 wins, so the others were easily ticked off.

The 50 FE warrior who failed to fraduate this turn is short PP - by about 7 I think. So he might have a few turns left.
Otto_X
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also note that it's 50 arena fights, not 50 FE. I don't know if your guy has any tourney FE.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic