Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: DarrenBymn
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
Overall: 1243

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - 5 - 9 - 7 - 12 - 12 - 10 - 15
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
KidArcane
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Apr 26, 2003
Posts: 492
Location: San Antonio, TX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I know what I have planned for this guy.... but what do you guys think?

11-9-7-17-13-10-17, or 11-9-7-17-15-10-15, and either a SL, AB, PR, or PS

If AB, I know some will recommend: 9-9-7-17-15-10-17, but I worry about doing 'little damage'.

_________________
"Don't make me destroy you." -- Darth Vader
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 21, 2008
Posts: 3342
Location: Round Rock, Tx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KidArcane wrote:
Well, I know what I have planned for this guy.... but what do you guys think?

11-9-7-17-13-10-17, or 11-9-7-17-15-10-15, and either a SL, AB, PR, or PS

If AB, I know some will recommend: 9-9-7-17-15-10-17, but I worry about doing 'little damage'.


5-9-7-17-15-10-21 AB for me

_________________
Gentleben
Ben's Bazaar-21
Caress of Steel-28
Secret Squirrels-32
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
View user's profileSend private message
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Posts: 8836
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
KidArcane wrote:
Well, I know what I have planned for this guy.... but what do you guys think?

11-9-7-17-13-10-17, or 11-9-7-17-15-10-15, and either a SL, AB, PR, or PS

If AB, I know some will recommend: 9-9-7-17-15-10-17, but I worry about doing 'little damage'.


5-9-7-17-15-10-21 AB for me



Same for us.

_________________
Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014
1000 ADM graduates (with 40+ manager IDs) including 105K+ fights and 68K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1000+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1518*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1460; Lenpros DM30 @ 1424; Fandils @ 1336
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
_Buri_
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Nov 07, 2010
Posts: 838
Location: Asgard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
gentleben wrote:
KidArcane wrote:
Well, I know what I have planned for this guy.... but what do you guys think?

11-9-7-17-13-10-17, or 11-9-7-17-15-10-15, and either a SL, AB, PR, or PS

If AB, I know some will recommend: 9-9-7-17-15-10-17, but I worry about doing 'little damage'.


5-9-7-17-15-10-21 AB for me



Same for us.


Me, too, I'd take the 21 and AB, don't worry about the little damage

_________________
Buri, Crapmaster 2012
Aesir 003 & 100 & 102, The Club 010, The Blues 021, Omnitrix 030, Venture Bros 051
View user's profileSend private message
Assurnasirbanipal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Oct 21, 2002
Posts: 1488
Location: San Jose, CA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the end of the day, I probably do the same design as others are choosing, but I'd at least consider the following designs as well:

7-9-7-13-17-10-21 AB
8-9-7-17-12-10-21 AB
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 29, 2002
Posts: 3405
Location: The Big D (etroit) area

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assurnasirbanipal wrote:
At the end of the day, I probably do the same design as others are choosing, but I'd at least consider the following designs as well:

7-9-7-13-17-10-21 AB
8-9-7-17-12-10-21 AB


The 2 I had in mind but I had WT and WL reversed on the 13/17 I went 17/13. I'd rather have the WT for skill learns and some RIP skills over the DEC and PAR that comes with WL.

7-9-7-17-13-10-21 AB
8-9-7-17-12-10-21 AB

_________________
A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::