New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - LF an alliance for Turf War
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ragnarokwolf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the title says I'm looking for a alliance to join for the upcoming Turf War. I already have a team there in Baal's Minions. You can email me at ragnarokwolfe@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Charlie

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Considering it's a little ways off I am hoping to be able to compete in the contest. Slow arena helps even if my much (self) publicized financial issues have not resolved...

This is not a definite committal to the contest, nor should it be considered an offer to you Charlie (so you can keep your options open), and it is in NO WAY an attempt to threadjack. I mention simply as a possible 2-for-1 deal if the alliance taking up his request, and of course his approval is needed, should need a final 4th member; or a backup for another semi-committal I could step up.

For those interested I will provide a link to what I believe was my last turn in 47 so you can see my team, and what it might bring. I would be open as a final member, or a "backup weapon" to be drawn should a weapon(member) break(pun intended) for any alliance!

http://www.reality.com/duel2/modules/Newsletters/a047t288.htm

My team is Life's Lessons (562)

If there is not the prior restriction on Champions my likely champion would be Homey D. Clone Exclamation And I believe Jenna only has 4 PPs so she'll be around to KILL for a bit (4 so far)!

If the alliance/offer is right I'm sure I could limit my activity somewhat in 14 if an absolute firm committal is needed! Otherwise, as above stated, my hat is halfway (55-60%) "in the ring".

Apologies Charlie if I seem forward or as if I'm threadjacking I just figured I'd announce here and offer in with you if it would make both our works more attractive! Jeff, aka Street Legal

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic