New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104512

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset 732
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you were not kidding, Buri. What a bloodbath! No less than 4 non-DA kills, 3 of them coming in the upper ranks! Look out! I have decided these kinds of events are much more fun and interesting when your guys are the ones giving the baths and not taking them... Rolling Eyes Embarassed Twisted Evil

My stable was responsible for two of them, one on my challenge. 420 B.C., I won't apologize for the death but I WILL say you were apparently the unlucky random recipient of Sevn's vengeful spite at not getting a chance to bloodfeud our own high-end death from last cycle. Crip, let your boy come out and play....

Buri, don't think I had the young guy running that high of a KD, but hey, stuff happens. He will be available for the feud next turn. Nothing says "Happy Holidays!" like the spirit of bloody vengeance!! Smile

Nomad, looks like the kills helped me edge you for top 3-turn. I was very surprised to get that when I only went 3-2-2 this turn. If I had just put in an alternate challenge for Sevn, I might have had the throne as well and almost swept the awards this turn. That hasn't happened in ages, and very tough to do in a competitive arena such as ours! As it is, some free fights are a nice Christmas present!

And, we've got a mass exodus to the Isle next turn as well! 4 more following Centaurian out the door! Ben, I was hoping you'd dish on Centy's numbers and faves!

Next turn due Christmas Eve! Just picture all my guys in Santa hats when you face them on the sands. Really. Stik out.

Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A nice little 4-1-1 for the Tribe. Sorry about that death Chaos. still, that basher had been a thorn in my side. You get one shot at Oz, the great and wonerful, I guess.

It was nice to see the new/old team speak up, even if none of the rest of us held up our end of the bargain.

And what is with those veteran kils????
_Buri_
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:

Buri, don't think I had the young guy running that high of a KD, but hey, stuff happens. He will be available for the feud next turn. Nothing says "Happy Holidays!" like the spirit of bloody vengeance!! Smile

Don't sweat it, I think you did me a favor. Mustang Sally was 7-12-16-17-21-4-7 SL, not bad enough to DA, but not good enough to succeed.
The replacement is better, and it's a rollup that I've gotten in 21 before, that died, and I even sent him to the dead tourney. So that's a nice consolation that I'll get to re-roll that guy.

Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

_Buri_ wrote:
Stik wrote:

Don't sweat it, I think you did me a favor. Mustang Sally was 7-12-16-17-21-4-7 SL, not bad enough to DA, but not good enough to succeed.
The replacement is better, and it's a rollup that I've gotten in 21 before, that died, and I even sent him to the dead tourney. So that's a nice consolation that I'll get to re-roll that guy.

You are happy to see a 17-21 guy die???
Dang. Your standards are higher than mine.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad wrote:

My thoughts too as I read that.

Stik, sorry I did not post Centaurian's numbers and favs in the NL. Here you go:

Centaurian 11(2)-13-8-17-17-9-11 WS, Good/normal, GA, LO/VL, ATT......MAS ATT, ADV EX INI/PAR, EXP DEF. 22/11?/27/24/16/13?. LEARNS 9/4/16/17/11/5

He will be retiring

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Archelf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha loss. Two dodges was actually quite nice to see. No too too surprised but one avoid went to Blue.

One npc kill yar. 3-2-1 I think

Awesome fight with my riposte. Even with the loss it was worth reading a few times.

Newbies not bad so far.
_Buri_
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Nomad"]
_Buri_ wrote:

Well, yeah. She didn't get any knack, could only use the HA or SH, and probably would have ended up with a .500 record at graduation.
You should see what I DA'd next turn, it would shock some of you. I'm cleaning house and when Suzy Q graduates (I'm shooting for an immortal Champion), it will be pretty much a full rebuild of the Blues stable.

The thing I'll miss the most about Mustang Sally is playing the song in my head each time I read her fights.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic