New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Yet Another Returning Manager
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrAnimal
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like after a hiatus of about 10 years I'll be messing about, running a couple teams here and there. We'll see how well this works out.

Mr. Animal / Manray F.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrAnimal wrote:
Looks like after a hiatus of about 10 years I'll be messing about, running a couple teams here and there. We'll see how well this works out.

Mr. Animal / Manray F.

GREAT!
Welcome back and welcome home.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!

Be sure to swing by the Chatzy room and say hi to everyone there. On a good afternoon, we have 15 managers logged on.
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrAnimal wrote:

Mr. Animal / Manray F.

Welcome back.... I was just recently wondering aloud, on Chatzy, what a Daydream Believer versus Double-Blind Bat fight would've looked like. Either as rookies or end game as they approached Primus! Probably 2 of the best PRs that have graced the Duel-sands in many a years... or all-time!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
MrAnimal
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
MrAnimal wrote:

Mr. Animal / Manray F.

Welcome back.... I was just recently wondering aloud, on Chatzy, what a Daydream Believer versus Double-Blind Bat fight would've looked like. Either as rookies or end game as they approached Primus! Probably 2 of the best PRs that have graced the Duel-sands in many a years... or all-time!

I'll have to refresh my memory about your PR Daydream Believer, but Double-Blind Bat will be one of a handful of ADM guys I will be playing, prepping her for Freshmen and beyond. Then my best PR - IMO - Candyacid will perhaps make an appearance, she's in Primus but has a ton of untrained stats including her 21 wit so I may give her a go. Two of my favorite characters, thanks for remembering. Hope you're well and the game - as well as life - have been treating you well. - jdw / Mr. Animal
MrAnimal
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Armed Bandit wrote:
Welcome back!

Be sure to swing by the Chatzy room and say hi to everyone there. On a good afternoon, we have 15 managers logged on.

Thanks OAB, I'll check that out. - MA
MrAnimal
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
MrAnimal wrote:

Mr. Animal / Manray F.

GREAT!
Welcome back and welcome home.

Thanks very much. Not sure if I'll be in any basic arenas with you in the near future, but we'll perhaps cross swords in AD.
MrAnimal
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent in strategies for dm 21 and 41, and 3-4 guys in ADM 100 and 103, and one char being proxied at the F2F. Excited to be back. jdw / Mr. Animal
Assurnasirbanipal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! I'll do my best to have my bashers take down your rippers before they attack back...
MrAnimal
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assurnasirbanipal wrote:
Welcome back! I'll do my best to have my bashers take down your rippers before they attack back...

Now you don't have to go out of your way to make it easier on me, Assur. ;> Thanks for the welcome. - jdw / MA
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrAnimal wrote:
Street_Legal wrote:
MrAnimal wrote:

Mr. Animal / Manray F.

I'll have to refresh my memory about your PR Daydream Believer, but Double-Blind Bat will be one of a handful of ADM guys I will be playing, prepping her for Freshmen and beyond. Then my best PR - IMO - Candyacid will perhaps make an appearance, she's in Primus but has a ton of untrained stats including her 21 wit so I may give her a go. Two of my favorite characters, thanks for remembering. Hope you're well and the game - as well as life - have been treating you well. - jdw / Mr. Animal

It's actually Mannequin who runs Daydream Believer and it has at least 1 clone, Jumping Jack Flash, that I am aware of. I wish I could say it were mine... I suck at running PRs, never graduated one (only style I've never graduated), but here's hoping they meet on fairly equal terms so I can see how it ends up!

I ran THE GRATEFUL UNDEAD in Talcama. You beat one of my warriors with Zocorcupine to win the Battle Royal shortly before you retired!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
MrAnimal
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
MrAnimal wrote:
Street_Legal wrote:
MrAnimal wrote:

Mr. Animal / Manray F.

It's actually Mannequin who runs Daydream Believer and it has at least 1 clone, Jumping Jack Flash, that I am aware of. I wish I could say it were mine... I suck at running PRs, never graduated one (only style I've never graduated), but here's hoping they meet on fairly equal terms so I can see how it ends up!

I ran THE GRATEFUL UNDEAD in Talcama. You beat one of my warriors with Zocorcupine to win the Battle Royal shortly before you retired!

Ah, the Battle Royale, that was a ton of fun. That sounds like the end of the first one, which I was lucky enough to win. I really was fortunate, it was a great roll-up and I got a cpl good replacements and that first one went very well. Second BR did not go so well, and we were doing a lot of contests at one time and got a little fatigued. Nice memory for the Zocorcupine fight. I wish I could play that team in 18, 3-4 of the guys are pretty good.
MarmaDuke
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Mr. Animal! Be sure to check out the chatzy room and most definitely use www.terrablood.com for all forms of Duelmaster reference materials.

The chatzy room is most helpful these days as you'll get real time feedback and information, and everyone in the room is very helpful.

See you on the sands.....

Deviation, State of Mind, Da Dog Powndaz, Pyromania, Rap Attacks, Slamma Jamma

May your blades always be sharp, and your opponents armor always have rust.....
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum