New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104524

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Slaughter Challenge 2
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks almost like a 100% go, if we get the interest, to have the 2nd ever Slaughter Challenge! The basics of the Slaughter Challenge is simply to run your team as Jorja/Leeta/etc. runs her teams. No challenges, No DA, No contests, No Bloodfeuds, and write at least 1 personal.

On November 4th, I hope that is correct, I would like to mark the 10th anniversary of Rich/Game Ogre's passing at the hands of another. This contest was his idea so it was run once before in his memory.

I have yet to determine the arena, likely a slow arena, but there's a fair chance it will be 28 or 54. I've been given the OK on another limited Res Potion as a part of the prize package, along with faves knowledge for 1st and 2nd place and +1 bonus potions for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd as well as if you fight in 90% of the contests possible fights, Iron Man.

The rez, as last time, can only be used on a member of that team that is dead. Points scored for Wins, Kills, and writing at least 1 PA while points are lost for being killed and losing, as well as tourney participation during the contest. Good way to perhaps move a fast arena team to a slow arena, if it has a prized dead warrior!

I will write an all arena Personal when it is all confirmed.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Stillgard
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like fun, count me in.

Darkheart
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we can vote for the arena I'd vote for Morya (DM-2Cool!

2015 Crapgiver
TWX Champion!

The Holy Legion - DM 10
Obsidian Hall - DM 33
Iron Cathedral - DM 52
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DM28 and you can count us in if we are still around.
We did participate in the 1st one.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
york
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds fun, count me in

York, aka Tolbin
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking like maybe it'll start November 6th in Morya, arena 28.

That way guys can participate in the October tourney to prep up for the contest should they choose. I'm going to get an all arena personal going soon, next week or so.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Assurnasirbanipal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I plan to participate
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assurnasirbanipal wrote:
I plan to participate

Awesome guys I appreciate the interest and this will happen... it is now 100% as I have more than 8 interested so far! More will likely come once the all arena ad goes out!

Thomas Jefferson
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
Assurnasirbanipal wrote:
I plan to participate

Awesome guys I appreciate the interest and this will happen... it is now 100% as I have more than 8 interested so far! More will likely come once the all arena ad goes out!

Hey, Street. Way to go!
Send us the "rules" and we will direct Finance Manager (Expense Accounts) to talk it up big and get heavy participation from those already in DM28 Morya. This is GOOD.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Khisanth
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in as well!!
jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

add one more to the roster...

Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome guys! I hope to draft the arena ad this week. I've been lax about it since I had a close friend pass away recently and have been having a rough go of it as it was so sudden and she was just 46.

It is absolutely, as I stated, a 100% go so feel free to prepare for it and know that you can run in the October mailer to be ready.... but after that there will be a penalty for tourneys.

Oh and I will go with, as we did last time, 12 turns for the contest! I may have tentatively told some it might be 10 turns but 12 is what we did last time and makes it close to 1 full year of play!

Thomas Jefferson
Tripwire
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in. DM 28 is official correct? I want to get a team ready.

Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it is officially 28. I chose it as the best possible arena among slow arenas, many people voted for it over 54 or any other arena!

Looks like there are about 14 people in for sure thus far.

Please excuse my slowness in getting the all arena ad ready. My Dad was hospitalized and now my car needs to see the doctor after hitting a huge concrete flange/pipe in the road. I am away from my home, at my Dad's until I can get my car fixed so I can help care for him. This contest's prizes have been approved and the arena has been chosen. The ad is merely a formality, but one that I need to attend to soon even if the contest doesn't start until November 6th!

Me, and likely Master Darque, truly appreciate your guys willingness to honor Richard Hammes memory and contest idea! I cannot thank you enough!

Thomas Jefferson
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it is officially 28. I chose it as the best possible arena among slow arenas, many people voted for it over 54 or any other arena!

Looks like there are about 14 people in for sure thus far.

Please excuse my slowness in getting the all arena ad ready. My Dad was hospitalized and now my car needs to see the doctor after hitting a huge concrete flange/pipe in the road. I am away from my home, at my Dad's until I can get my car fixed so I can help care for him. This contest's prizes have been approved and the arena has been chosen. The ad is merely a formality, but one that I need to attend to soon even if the contest doesn't start until November 6th!

Me, and likely Master Darque as he was also an alliancemate of Rich's, truly appreciate your guys willingness to honor Richard Hammes memory and contest idea! I cannot thank you enough!

Lee suggested there being a RU cert as an entry fee but I am afraid that may knock a few people out of joining. If anyone would like to donate a Roll-Up cert(s) to add to the prize pool we would appreciate it. We could even make a specific way, or means, to win that cert... if it is reasonable! This is purely voluntary please feel no pressure to do so.

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic