New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - F2F numbers
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if I wanted to, it's STILL TOO EARLY.

No Challengers Suckoff List Yet. Also, DM 82 needs to post again. Since DM 82 doesn't list graduates to the newsletter, the only way to get the list of warriors that are trying to abuse the system and sneak in a Freshmen with their sandbaggers is to see which warriors "dissappear" between this turn and last turn. Plus, now if there are any illegal clone attempts coming out of DM 82, they'll have to do it through DM 71, so we'll need to watch the new teams that come into that arena as well.
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mordraith wrote:
Rillion wrote:
mordraith wrote:
hmmm i'm sure there are more beasts to beat you down with in the pipeline when sly frother sends the current crop to primus... not to dash your hopes or anything...

Don't you have anything better to do then going around kissing Ultraist's behind? Oh I forgot, you don't have your own warriors and accomplishments to brag about...

Thats exactly it... i've never TCed before... All my warriors suck obviously.... Oh wait thats right i HAVE TCed before (adepts in '9Cool and a dead inits... and when i ran in ADM my boot was shoving you back down to the bottom of freeblades as well.. Pretty soon theres gonna be a world of hurt coming up in 36 for you...

See there you go! You can toot your own horn so you can stop tooting Sylvester's.

As for 36, go ahead and come after me there. You won't find it so easy to arrange the big mismatches that you guys exploit against my maintenance running warriors in 103. I seem to remember you guys trying to stop me last time I participated in a contest in 36. That certainly worked out for you guys!
Sylvester
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost every warrior of yours in 103 against mine are mismatched. And your maitenance excuse is just that, it's not my problem you're to lazy to fill out a strat sheet (has if it';d help anyway...). Smile

Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is not laziness. All the guys I run there on maintenence are of the waiting for a last important skill (like defense or riposte) or trying to get some difficult trains to set up better for a bust out. So the less I bother with submitting their strategies the less frustrated I get with how long it takes to get the trains I'm waiting on. And as far as excuses go, I don't consider this an excuse since I DO NOT CARE if you beat me in 103 or not. How long has it been since I even bothered to avoid you there?

I used to care a little bit about 103 but after Shadowgate won the race I was having with him I gave up the ghost completely in that arena to maintenance. Now that he has left, I barely remember to check my fights there. Just last turn Tesen trained skill after learning his last skill the turn before (getting that "can no longer train skill in the arena" message.

So, no excuse, you have just completely owned my team in 103. You have far better warriors that are being better managed. Congradulations. I am very flattered that you continue to pride yourself on beatting me.
mordraith
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naturally they are mismatches... i run good warriors... you run trash... basically how that works out.....

What is about to go down in 36 is vastly different than what has happened in the past... I will actually be running instead of basicly slacking off... most of your successes came while i was semi-retired or out altogether... time will tell...
Sylvester
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
It is not laziness. All the guys I run there on maintenence are of the waiting for a last important skill (like defense or riposte) or trying to get some difficult trains to set up better for a bust out. So the less I bother with submitting their strategies the less frustrated I get with how long it takes to get the trains I'm waiting on. And as far as excuses go, I don't consider this an excuse since I DO NOT CARE if you beat me in 103 or not. How long has it been since I even bothered to avoid you there?

I used to care a little bit about 103 but after Shadowgate won the race I was having with him I gave up the ghost completely in that arena to maintenance. Now that he has left, I barely remember to check my fights there. Just last turn Tesen trained skill after learning his last skill the turn before (getting that "can no longer train skill in the arena" message.

So, no excuse, you have just completely owned my team in 103. You have far better warriors that are being better managed. Congradulations. I am very flattered that you continue to pride yourself on beatting me.

**Well, I like to think you are a pretty good manager. If this bothers you I'm sorry.

Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mordraith wrote:
Naturally they are mismatches... i run good warriors... you run trash... basically how that works out.....

What is about to go down in 36 is vastly different than what has happened in the past... I will actually be running instead of basicly slacking off... most of your successes came while i was semi-retired or out altogether... time will tell...

Huh? You run good warriors? Funny but I don't remember any of your warriors. While I will acknowledge that Sylvester has owned me in 103, you haven't even been around to borrow me from the library.
mordraith
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:

As for 36, go ahead and come after me there. You won't find it so easy to arrange the big mismatches that you guys exploit against my maintenance running warriors in 103. I seem to remember you guys trying to stop me last time I participated in a contest in 36. That certainly worked out for you guys!

+

Rillion wrote:

Huh? You run good warriors? Funny but I don't remember any of your warriors. While I will acknowledge that Sylvester has owned me in 103, you haven't even been around to borrow me from the library

= something that doesn't add up...

one minute you claim i exploited mismatches on you in 103, the next you say you don't recall it... It was a long time ago, so maybe i'll have to bring it back...
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, the thing that doesn't add up is that I started the conversation talking about Sylvester and you pip'd up "me too'ing" on his coat tails. The exploit the mismatch comment was primarily refering to Sylvester's ownership of my guys in 103. I generalized it to "you guys" because "you guys" seem intent on coming after me in 36 (which you started spouting off on about how you were going to crush me there).

Why you try to talk smack to me I don't know. Perhaps it is to bait me, which does occasionally work. But over all I think 99% of smack talking (which seems about 99% of everything you post) is silly and childish.

So Mordraith, if you want to kick my ass in 36, then just do it and brag about it afterward, not beforehand.
RascallyRabbit
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Manager Cool Let's here some predictions Twisted Evil arena 82 has posted Confused

"Every day life gives us 10,000 chances, all we have to do is reach out and take just one"
SunGod
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes....ITS TIME DAMNIT....predictions already. Smile

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SunGod wrote:
yes....ITS TIME DAMNIT....predictions already. Smile

It's posted but in a seperate topic.
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to apologize to Mordraith & Sylvester for being such a beyotch the last couple days. I've had a short fuse due to having to put the first cat I ever raised from a kitten to sleep (due to inoperable cancer). I'm better now and promise not to take everything so personally for a little while. Embarassed
mordraith
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey don't sweat it, we try to get under your skin...
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic