New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104513

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 195
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite my promise last turn to try and get ads in this time, I suck and missed the deadline again. Sorry, it was a crazy week at work. I'll try to live up to my promise next turn.

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great turn 195 turned out to be for so many different reasons. The Warmasters only went 3-2 this turn, but this was likely the most entertaining I've experienced here in quite some time. Where to start....

Well, obviously turn 195 rocked because I got my turn on a Friday! (which almost never happens). In addition, my new recruit looks to have come back nicely blessed and the new RU looks very nice (also a rarity here in Shadowspire lately). While all of that made me pretty happy, I must admit the highlight of the turn came from an unexpected source. My hated rival Pagan actually made me laugh out loud with a clever diplomatic note that had a stick figure re-enactment of Sisyphus slaying Pertacus (complete with copious amounts of blood). Despite my great dismay at losing Pertacus, this was pretty humorous and I want to take a moment to tip my hat to Pagen for his creativity. Well played sir! This almost makes me not want to hate you (almost Twisted Evil )

I won't post any spoilers...but I haven't had this much fun opening and reading a turn in quite sometime. Very entertaining stuff. This may have given me the motivation I needed to start becoming a bit more active in the personal ad and spotlight departments.

Anyways, I hope you have as much pleasure reading this turn as I have. Good luck to you all (except you Pagen Razz )

Visionst01
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4-1 for Longbeards and for the 2nd turn in a row they were using the previous turns strategy sheets. Sorry for the down challenge.

Seems the mail going in and out of Charleston, SC is extremely slow. In Columbia I mailed turns on friday or saturday and had no problems with them getting to Tempe in time and usually received turns from 81 on saturday or monday. In Charleston I am mailing my strategy sheets on thursday and they are still not getting there on time and have been receiving turns tuesday or wednesday. This past turn was extremely late and came on saturday.

Active:
Mid Earth in DM 29 Lapur
Clan Longbeard in DM 81 Shadowspire
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

112 views and only one other person responded to last turn? Kind of sad Shadowspire. We are going to have to work on increasing the excitement around here to help improve the participation. Maybe I can kill another Furry Fury or Anthropos Kratos warrior to help spark some new drama around here! Wink

LePentarque
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should write more... but Im now getting ready for one month of holidays in China, so my mind is not fully at the Game, and I could miss two turns (reserve strats ?)

Keep the flame alive Wink
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum