New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 22261

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Chimlevtal managers in the know...
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SwineTiger wrote:
RTR wrote:

Reminds me why I lost interest in the game, you can't fight what doesn't show up.

"AWing Mannequin when he steps in my path."

Why don't you go stick it to him in Mordant...he's always around there.

ST

Lost interest in the game because of guys like him. Besides, in this economy, why spend my money to try and meet up with a liar and a coward?

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
Bierhoff
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RTR wrote:
SwineTiger wrote:
RTR wrote:

Reminds me why I lost interest in the game, you can't fight what doesn't show up.

ST

Lost interest in the game because of guys like him. Besides, in this economy, why spend my money to try and meet up with a liar and a coward?

so you don't play anymore but still want to start crap about a game you lost intrest in?

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bierhoff wrote:
RTR wrote:
SwineTiger wrote:
RTR wrote:

ST

so you don't play anymore but still want to start crap about a game you lost intrest in?

I didn't "start crap" bud. He is the one who now is signing his posts with lies about the COL. Try to keep the facts straight if you can.
I may not be in the game, for now, but I will also fight for my family (The COL, in or out of the game.)

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SwineTiger wrote:
RTR wrote:

ST

Looks like a nice arena. No Dm column, no local personal ads. He almost ran a full stable for 3 turns, but unlike Bosk & The Icelord, just can't show up with a full stable. Does he hide from BFs there too?

Bierhoff
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RTR wrote:
Bierhoff wrote:
RTR wrote:
SwineTiger wrote:
RTR wrote:

ST

I didn't "start crap" bud. He is the one who now is signing his posts with lies about the COL. Try to keep the facts straight if you can.
I may not be in the game, for now, but I will also fight for my family (The COL, in or out of the game.)

OK I'll try keep the facts straight. First fact this is just a game. Second fact if you use the word family to describe people you USE TO play a game by mail with that you have no interest in any more, then I really am sorry about what your mundane life must be like. Third fact is I'm sure your "family" doesn't need you to "fight for them" I sure they will be just fine with out you trying to start a fight. Fourth fact is you say you have lost interest in this game. Why are you trolling the board looking for a fight? If I say I have no interest in something the last thing I do is make a lair of myself and troll the boards looking for a fight. Sixth fact is I would say your welcome to meet me on the sands if you like but one you don't play and two I suck at this game. So wouldn't prove much.

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bierhoff wrote:
I would say your welcome to meet me on the sands if you like but one you don't play and two I suck at this game. So wouldn't prove much.

Those are about the facts, jack.

I will bother you and your friends no more, I am outta here.

toker
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything I have ever seen from Manniquin has been respect, help and never hiding! I don't know what this is all about, but I have personally had fun facing The Icelord and his COL and Manniquin. All pretty good people from my stand point. I have heard other opinions for both sides. Like I said, both are fun to share arenas with. RTR, come back and play. If this fires you up, isn't that a good thing???? This is a game that we all love, or it wouldn't pull people like me back after thinking I was going to retire from it. What I played very minimal for 2 years now I'm back like a teenager who got his first D&D sey up! Have fun, smash your enemies, brag about it and then rejoice that other people share a love for the same game you love and continue on. That my 2 cents not that it matters though!!!!! Wink

Desolate Temple DM-1
Warrior Poets DM-8
Vincere Aut Mori DM-18, 104
Equtis Virtus DM-21
The Huntsmen DM-31
Smoked Out!!! DM-47
Silver Knights DM-52
Vincere Aut Mori DM-59 (inactive)
Vincere Aut Mori 3 DM- 81
And a few more to com
SwineTiger
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RTR wrote:
SwineTiger wrote:

ST

Looks like a nice arena. No Dm column, no local personal ads. He almost ran a full stable for 3 turns, but unlike Bosk & The Icelord, just can't show up with a full stable. Does he hide from BFs there too?

The lack of personal content in Mordant is why the COL would be a great fit, but note that he did run his entire Sweordmasters team this turn. Granted, I don't fault managers for timing out warriors to do better in the tournies, assuming that's why he isn't running some guys on his other teams.

Also, I don't know if he hides from BFs since I've never killed any of his guys, even though I've tried (thanks to some great advice I got on how to kill...from him). I do know that he hasn't DC'd me in Mordant, so that might be something special to Chimlevtal. Is it right or wrong? Check the forum sticky on Endless Debates.

In any case, I'm not taking sides, just taking the sidelines, since you all seem like good guys who just have differences with each other. I also enjoy watching rivalries play out as long as they stay in the context of the game.

ST
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bosk wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
RTR wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
RTR wrote:
Caesar wrote:
Just curious, but runs the War, Pestilence, Chaos and Famine teams?

Looks like Mannequin.

Who?

Laughing

Actually, big error on my part. I do know him, he runs that awesome PR and was pretty cool on a PM when I asked him some basic PR questions. I just never made the connection that this was the same guy who for no
reason started attacking and down-challenging us in 31. But, no surprise, I've been smiled at and backstabbed by several over the years, that is why I trust a scarce few in this game. Pretty good acting job on his part and obviously a very powerful manager. I've gotta pay more attention to what is going on around here! Wink Too much RW as you know.
It's not going to bug me, I'm just glad to finally know who I am facing, well, when he ever shows up, anyway. Tal.

Mi'Lord! It is easier to see the face of the enemy when they aren't running with skirts hiked up and high heels pumping as fast as they can run. Sad but true...

BFing Mannequin in Chimlevtal since 6/2/07!

Hey bud, what transpires? Ignore those who never fought on our sands yet pipe up on here constantly. If we were really "unworthy of note" they would not even let us push their buttons or respond, but they always do.
"Mannequin" was never in 31 until last turn, "Lord of War" managed War, not "Mannequin." Guess he wants to claim something that he never did, like his little signature now says. Sad that someone I respected and thought was a decent manager has that as a claim to fame, but as I said in the past, no big deal. Besides we know it is not true and he wasn't running anything but sandbagger tourney preppers, so no pts there.
Whenever you are ready to depart Ghea for good, let me know, I am with you. We shall see how 31 fares once we are gone for good.

Oh, and what is up with this talk about Favre wanting to come back?????
Though I care little for the NFL, Go PACK, eh bud?!

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RTR wrote:
Bierhoff wrote:
I would say your welcome to meet me on the sands if you like but one you don't play and two I suck at this game. So wouldn't prove much.

Those are about the facts, jack.

I will bother you and your friends no more, I am outta here.

Who Big Fella! Let those who have never fought in 31 bother you not! You have battled on her sands many cycles and your heroics have been chronicled in many team spotlights. I understand you are done, but you will always be a member of The COL, even if "inactive".

Stop by, I'll fire up the grill and burn up some brats and burgers. No charge.

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mannequin wrote:
RTR wrote:
Mannequin,
Are you the manager of WAR in arena 31?

I am.

Are you going to "bring it" or has it already been "brought-en"?

Wink

Thermopylae of War from Chimlevtal is now in Crysalis.
Are you going to run him? I have a warrior I think might want to play with him for a few months in Crysalis. Interested in meeting me there?

Bosk
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Icelord & RTR

Many salutes to you this Memorial Day, Warriors! Omne jus stat in Armis!

"Est sularis oth mithas"
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bosk wrote:
The Icelord & RTR

Tal bud, don't check on here too much, not enough liberty time it seems.
Waiting to see if fraud-boy shows in Crysalis, if not, the point will be apparent. I do accept your bet though, a case of Sam Adams or Wicked Ale, I say he is a no-show, you can't resist the bet. Tal Great One!

If not here, then somewhere else. If not now, then just later.

Bosk
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
Bosk wrote:
The Icelord & RTR

Tal bud, don't check on here too much, not enough liberty time it seems.
Waiting to see if fraud-boy shows in Crysalis, if not, the point will be apparent. I do accept your bet though, a case of Sam Adams or Wicked Ale, I say he is a no-show, you can't resist the bet. Tal Great One!

If not here, then somewhere else. If not now, then just later.

Great One,

Indeed, we are not here often. WOMannequin will 99% not show to back up her bravado in Crysalis. Sent Prince of Ar to join Unzoe there this turn. Will enjoy drinking your brew! Hussah! Tal, Bud.

"Est sularis oth mithas"
Grimm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why this thread continues I have no idea. Listen, guys I know you are so protective of Arena 31; however, let's be honest, it is a slow arena that has relatively few teams.

We have all invited you to 81. Where there are no sand baggers as you complain. And rules that you must try to field a full team.

There are no insulting remarks here, there are no my uncle can beat up your uncle. There is, however, an invitation to compete in a very good arena.

No one is going to come show up in your arena. Other than to manage their tourny timings. I am sorry, but slow arenas have always been a haven for this. If you can't understand that flame all you want, but really the truth is it doesn't matter.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic