New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Loyalties
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adie wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:
Twisted Evil I SOOOOOO won't go down that road.....

Laughing What? You aren't going to 'take advantage' after I gave you such an easy road... Crying or Very sad

Wink

That's what I heard, alright. You're an 'easy road.' Twisted Evil If it's Adie, you can expect a few personals. If it's Tankesh? Well, you can expect a few more comments (not really personals Shocked ).

I was actually trying to keep it civil and at least PG, but I can bump it to PG-13 if you wish. Wink

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
Adie wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:
Twisted Evil I SOOOOOO won't go down that road.....

Laughing What? You aren't going to 'take advantage' after I gave you such an easy road... Crying or Very sad

Wink

That's what I heard, alright. You're an 'easy road.' Twisted Evil If it's Adie, you can expect a few personals. If it's Tankesh? Well, you can expect a few more comments (not really personals Shocked ).

I was actually trying to keep it civil and at least PG, but I can bump it to PG-13 if you wish. Wink

Laughing Role playing wise, Adie isn't easy, Tankesh is. Adie is picky and doesn't look much. Tankesh (hetero) is not picky as long as they're cute. Adie is goody-too-shoes, humble, a bit naive on sexuality, but always underestimated by her enemies (because she seems to nice/normal). Tankesh is cocky, chauvinistic, good to the core, but gets dirty a lot and isn't afraid to stoop to anothers level. And he's not naive at all EXCEPT when he's used by women. Tankesh always overestimates himself.

We'll just leave the REAL me out of this conversation! Very Happy

KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:

Well, if we're going to open that door. That's OK because he has offset that with conservatism of the worst sort to balance the scales. Handing the country lock stock and barrel to the deep religious right, chipping away at reproductive and basic civil rights, managing the govt as a vehicle for the oil companies' and others corporate profits, invading Iraq like his father and unlike Clinton, the vicious attacks against anyone who disagrees with the adminstration's hawkish policies, unwillingness to participate with good faith in the international community, the absolutely arrogant disrespect for the rule of law or the separation of powers in this country, wrapping his treason in the flag, and convincing the gullible masses of this country that he represents their interests. Etc.

Whoa, did I say that all out loud? And I will as well refrain from dragging this into an exteneed political discussion. Happy holidays to all!

I confess, I know very little about TOGS.

Is this the sort of FANTASY that will be written in the team spotlights?

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

Well, if we're going to open that door. That's OK because he has offset that with conservatism of the worst sort to balance the scales. Handing the country lock stock and barrel to the deep religious right, chipping away at reproductive and basic civil rights, managing the govt as a vehicle for the oil companies' and others corporate profits, invading Iraq like his father and unlike Clinton, the vicious attacks against anyone who disagrees with the adminstration's hawkish policies, unwillingness to participate with good faith in the international community, the absolutely arrogant disrespect for the rule of law or the separation of powers in this country, wrapping his treason in the flag, and convincing the gullible masses of this country that he represents their interests. Etc.

Whoa, did I say that all out loud? And I will as well refrain from dragging this into an exteneed political discussion. Happy holidays to all!

I confess, I know very little about TOGS.

Is this the sort of FANTASY that will be written in the team spotlights?

Let us hope not.

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
Kat
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:

(*???*) The Constitution expressly gives reproduction rights? Is that located next to the privacy rights paragraph?
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

(*???*) The Constitution expressly gives reproduction rights? Is that located next to the privacy rights paragraph?

Everything here is probably in the TOGS rule book somewhere.

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
Kat
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neutral

Duplicate deleted

Last edited by Kat on Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kat
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:

Laughing

That's quite possible Exclamation
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:

Laughing

Gee, I sent in my entry fees, and I didn't get a rulebook for TOGS. Sad I hope I get mine before it starts!!

Git on it, Travis! Twisted Evil

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
Kat wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:

Laughing

Gee, I sent in my entry fees, and I didn't get a rulebook for TOGS. Sad I hope I get mine before it starts!!

Quite right. Pardon the oversight!

KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
Kat wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:

Laughing

You could always demand a recount or you could claim you were robbed and it is all a conspiracy.

Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:
Kat wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:

Laughing

You could always demand a recount or you could claim you were robbed and it is all a conspiracy.

The way you said I could claim it was all a conspiracy means you doubt that it is one. BLASPHEMER!!! It is ALWAYS a conspiracy!!!

KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:
Kat wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:

Laughing

The way you said I could claim it was all a conspiracy means you doubt that it is one. BLASPHEMER!!! It is ALWAYS a conspiracy!!!

Just blame it on W. The kool-aid crowd blames him for everthing, I am sure he is behind this latest outrage.

Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
Just blame it on W. The kool-aid crowd blames him for everthing, I am sure he is behind this latest outrage.

No one could blame this conspiracy on him. He clearly isn't competant enough to engineer something this diabolical.
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:

No one could blame this conspiracy on him. He clearly isn't competant enough to engineer something this diabolical.

Perhaps but wouldn't that make him twice as competant as Kerrey, Gore and Dean combined?

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic