New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Slaughter Challenge story, and OMFG moment!
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am far beyond livid!!!!!!!!!!!

I just discovered the man who shot my dear friend, Richard Hammes, as well as 1 other person has written a book, while on Death Row, about how the system failed him! Richard Hammes, Abarsis the Slaughter Priest, concoted this, what I have named, The Slaughter Challenge.

My God man apparently, if you read the reviews, he says that Youth Detention Centers and having ADD that was untreated led him to this life of crime!

He says he's not making excuses but apparently he goes ahead anyways and states "Gladiator School", his apparent name for Youth Detention, or the streets I am unclear, means the system failed him!

System failed you? SYSTEM FAILED YOU, I REPEAT. Grow a pair man own up to it, take some personal responsibility.

I am almost tempted to check this book out, but I don't want a damn penny going to the man who killed my "brother-in-arms," and someone who was wise about life and if you needed would trade emails for hours.

I will endeavor to contact his family to be sure that they, as family and victim's, of this vile, vulgar, disgusting, and putrid man, gets any proceeds from this book. Many, if not most, States do not allow a prisoner to "profit" from a crime.

If anyone has any good skills and/or can direct me to a site that could help me track the family, Glenda and Don Cummings, to let them know what this piece of trash is up to! Any help would be greatly appreciated! As well you may post and respond with opinions, and thoughts and sentiment, you may have, I only ask you be respectful and not make this political in some way.

Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I am sorry but even after 10 years, the scar might not be on the surface but it is there in my heart, and in my soul! And after 10 years I cannot forgive this man, as well as his partner (plead guilty to Murder and doing life), and I now know my shame has turned to glad I had not! I could tell you where I hope these guys rot in; a hint- It's got a beautiful view of "The Lake of Fire"!!! Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot the link. The people seem to review it quite well, there's 1 long one and 4 short ones, 4 stars rated by 5 customers.

The book is called STATE RAISED

http://www.amazon.com/State-Raised-Tecumseh-N-Colbert/dp/1432763466#customerReviews

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
bubbaganoosh
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgiveness is a really powerful thing...

Just saying.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic