New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104549

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 12: Finale
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kat
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turn runs today.....last chance to get in those 'last minute' postings. Best of luck, all! Very Happy
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remembered to send my personals this time, just barely. I also am pretty sure I sent in turns (rather than just letting maintenance kick in) since I need to get my replacement in. I say pretty sure because I think I did it early and in looking around for the replacement roll-up I could not find it (which means I either sent them in 2 weeks ago and just don't remember it or I lost the roll-up). This is one of the reasons that I don't generally play in slow arenas. The long time between turns kills me because I'm a procrastinator but I'm also forgetful.
Loopy
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, is there any news on the final standing yet? Nothing appeared in the newsletter to even base a calculation on
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From just a quick glance it appears Kat did well enough to insure a win in the contest. Well done Kat!
Kat
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it appears I might have taken this one home (though nothing official just yet) - with my seemingly standard 2-3-1 turn.

Rillion - it also looks like I snatched away the 'Most Kills" on the last turn Wink

You should get SOME kind of 'Hard Luck' award.

Regardless - VERY WELL FOUGHT, EVERYONE!

I'm glad we were able to pull off the Contest that the Slaughter Priest (Rich) most wanted. A fitting tribute.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to Kat. Well done.

It was a well run event and would have made the namesake proud.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat, yeah, I noticed that kill which is about where I stopped counting up your points, I had noticed at least 2 wins with one being a kill so without your going negative, and me going 2-2, I knew I couldn't pass you and I didn't see any evidence that anyone pulled off some kind of 5-0-5 type turn to jump out of nowhere. Nicely done. No need for a hard luck prize, the prize I was hoping to win, the ress prize is moot since Oliver fought his way back in the last dead tourney (still trying to figure out what happened to him since he was supposed to fight this turn). I won one of the batches of rollups earlier (thanks to the Consortium for donating those!). Plus I think I qualified for the endurance type prize (can't even remember what it was) there is one for this contest right? I'm in too many contests right now...
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very impressive, Kat!
Kat
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, folks. High praise from a very respected lot.

Rillion: the Iron Manager award was a +1 Bonus
TripwireDuel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I gave it a shot, I ran 10KD's on all my warriors and went 1-4. I knew it was all or nothing with those guys, but I had to give it a shot. Either way my personals didn't run either way. I am not even sure I have a warrior I want to put a +1 bonus on fighting there!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TripwireDuel wrote:
Well, I gave it a shot, I ran 10KD's on all my warriors and went 1-4. I knew it was all or nothing with those guys, but I had to give it a shot. Either way my personals didn't run either way. I am not even sure I have a warrior I want to put a +1 bonus on fighting there!

Speaking of the +1 bonus, how does one collect it? (Allegedly only have 2 months to use it.)

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My spot didn't run blaghhh!

With the final results in the next NL I'll list all the prizes and who got them. You can contact RSI after that and let them know how you'd like to use them and on which warrior, keeping in mind they must meet the FE criteria and must be used on THIS arena within the next 2 turns after the announcement.

All prizes must be used in this arena for this team! I know how you feel Trip but might as well use it anyways, I know I will, just in case!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic