New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Best Andorian Arenas
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Valamond
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Andorians!

I am currently running a multitude of teams accross Alastari. I started in a Delarquian arena (Valamantis) and run a few teams in Delarq arenas, including my original team. I also have several teams in Free Blades arenas and one is Lirith Kai. What I am lacking is a feel for the truly Andorian side of the house. I have a team in Zensu, but the lack of live competition there does not really provide me with what I am looking for. I have a team in Aradi as well, but I am not able to participate in TOGS at this time and I am holding that team out of arena competition until my four tourney warriors have made an appearance in rookies. I will require a slow Andorian arena that is representative of your way of life so I may see what you are all about. I also would like to know what the best fast Andorian arena is (other than Aradi) so I may run a team there when I return to civilization and normal mail service. I appreciate you assistance with this matter and hope to see you in an Andorian arena soon.

Life is pain...anyone who says differently is selling something. --The Man in Black

Teams listed in Extra Info
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot comment on the slow arena question, but the best fast arena of Andorian bent is Aruak City (DM-11). At least in my opinion it is. Lively competition, active personals, and several of us Delarquans around to stir things up and keep things lively! Twisted Evil

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Valamond
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keep that in mind. I actually tried to get a team placed in there, but the Commission didn't seem to want me in there and put me in Riztab. I will give it a shot when I get back home.

Life is pain...anyone who says differently is selling something. --The Man in Black

Maximillian
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Valamond wrote:
Hello Andorians!

I am currently running a multitude of teams accross Alastari. I started in a Delarquian arena (Valamantis) and run a few teams in Delarq arenas, including my original team. I also have several teams in Free Blades arenas and one is Lirith Kai. What I am lacking is a feel for the truly Andorian side of the house. I have a team in Zensu, but the lack of live competition there does not really provide me with what I am looking for. I have a team in Aradi as well, but I am not able to participate in TOGS at this time and I am holding that team out of arena competition until my four tourney warriors have made an appearance in rookies. I will require a slow Andorian arena that is representative of your way of life so I may see what you are all about. I also would like to know what the best fast Andorian arena is (other than Aradi) so I may run a team there when I return to civilization and normal mail service. I appreciate you assistance with this matter and hope to see you in an Andorian arena soon.

Try Arkers for a good/slow/tough Andorian arena.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."- Plato

Northern Badlands
Canada eh!
Oh Those Romans
Rednecks
Natural B. Killers
What Gaul!
Isn't it Obvious
Caress of Steel
Vicious Vamps
Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best slow Andorian arena is Arkers DM 8. A multitude of teams, lots of personals (though this last turn seemed a bit lacking), and some strong competition.

Regulars include (in no particular order):

The Consortium
Crip
Le Pentarque
Slugbait
Sensei Jan
Maxmillian
Ghab
Blackstorm (doesn't he run the Champions of . . . teams?)

You could probably make an argument for Fratsfa DM 52, but it is in the midst of/just finishing up a contest so its not clear how stable the teams will stay in there.

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
Valamond
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alrighty then. I have a bunch of rollups on their way out here so I can have some DM stuff to occupy my time at work while all of you stateside peeps are fast asleep. I am sure I will have a couple of them that I can make 4 or 5 worthwhile arena warriors out of. I will put a team in Arkers for sure, and if I get a second one that is really good, I will put it in Aruak City right away. Otherwise, I will just transfer one of my slow arena teams there when I get back. Thanks for the help.

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Valamond wrote:
Alrighty then. I have a bunch of rollups on their way out here so I can have some DM stuff to occupy my time at work while all of you stateside peeps are fast asleep. I am sure I will have a couple of them that I can make 4 or 5 worthwhile arena warriors out of. I will put a team in Arkers for sure, and if I get a second one that is really good, I will put it in Aruak City right away. Otherwise, I will just transfer one of my slow arena teams there when I get back. Thanks for the help.

You have picked the probable bests -andsome great advice here on line.
Aruak City tauts itself as The Heart and Soul of Andoria, and it is. (Mino - Animal Farm - invites you to his 1000 win party which should occur very, very soon.) Aradi and TOGS are different, and when TOGS is on (and you are part of it) there is no better arena/event in the realm. (and it has been such five straight times) Arkers is a great slow arena, maybe the best, but we are partial to Fratsfa also, where The Flower Girls have spiced up life for years. The great thing about both of the two slow arena is the consistency of competition and the international flair. Slow arenas have been a "great buy" for a long time.

We look forward to competing with you.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
JGW
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
I cannot comment on the slow arena question, but the best fast arena of Andorian bent is Aruak City (DM-11). At least in my opinion it is. Lively competition, active personals, and several of us Delarquans around to stir things up and keep things lively! Twisted Evil

Ditto that, and contrary to my record, Aurak City is a tough place to play. I have to use all my challenges and avoids there, where in other arenas I'm completely lazy (that will change in Mordant). You will find a great time at the Bulldog Inn (where's my gold pieces for the corporate shill, Consortium? Wink ) and the writing there is very good, with active personals.

Not for the feignt of heart. Consider it and have fun. Look up JGW Expiration while you are there....

Brandon/JGW
Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What they said! Very Happy Wink

Maximillian
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darque wrote:
The best slow Andorian arena is Arkers DM 8. A multitude of teams, lots of personals (though this last turn seemed a bit lacking), and some strong competition.

The Consortium
Crip
Le Pentarque
Slugbait
Sensei Jan
Maxmillian
Ghab

You could probably make an argument for Fratsfa DM 52, but it is in the midst of/just finishing up a contest so its not clear how stable the teams will stay in there.

It has been confirmed that Hal (RSI computer) ate most of Arkers personals last turn.
We look forward to seeing you in Arkers.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."- Plato

Northern Badlands
Canada eh!
Oh Those Romans
Rednecks
Natural B. Killers
What Gaul!
Isn't it Obvious
Caress of Steel
Vicious Vamps
Valamond
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maximillian wrote:
Darque wrote:

The Consortium
Crip
Le Pentarque
Slugbait
Sensei Jan
Maxmillian
Ghab

It has been confirmed that Hal (RSI computer) ate most of Arkers personals last turn.

Valamond
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maximillian wrote:
Darque wrote:

The Consortium
Crip
Le Pentarque
Slugbait
Sensei Jan
Maxmillian
Ghab

The mail service seems to be running smoother than last week. I think the new rotation is getting the hang of things. I just got a couple things from RSI in just over a week, so my RUs should be here in a few days. I should be making my appearance in a turn or two. Not sure what my team will be called. I just sort of go with what hits me when I see the RU. Creativity is my only theme that I create my team names by. I'll be sure to make an announcement when I arrive though. Who knows, I may even get into a truly Andorian mood and create a spot for my first turn. We shall see. I think you can all tell that I have no shortage of things to say. Until next time...

Valamond
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my team RUs from RSI yesterday, and the RUGs were not very kind. I have a few average teams and several crappy teams. I have a runnable team for Arkers, but if I was to place one of these teams in Aruak right now, I would be using the heck out of the DA for a while. We'll see what happens with the next batch and see you in Arkers. Look for Legendary Outlaws to make an appearance soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the adm arena of Andorak looks like a dead duck. is this the state of ADM? Should they just close all the ADM arenas and just run 6 tournaments a year? seem like no one cares about anything but the tournaments anyways.

SS
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh, you can't time for tourneys without the arenas.
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic