New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104512

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Jeb Story: Aruak City
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Basically is there anything like what I just wrote and what Judith writes?

Yes. Last TOGS, Onedawg had this huge epic spotlight thing going on. They are in the minority as most people don't plan their spotlights and wait until the last minute, but they are there.
Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Andarus wrote:
I saw this quote and had to chuckle. I put a team in Aruak a couple years ago, and just got around to running it a couple of turns ago, to time a couple guys for the summer face. I even modified my playstyle to adapt to the local rules. I have to tell you, I was a bit shocked to see one of the Andorian stalwarts aiming for vitals and using a high KD.

Dang it's good to hear from you ol' buddy. My sympathy for your loss, I'd love to have you stay!

As for the kill, Leetah of Scarlet Knights? That would be Britt, he runs all his guys on maintenance for the last few years. I didn't know he ran his guys bloody in Aruak? His guys do seem to run a bit harder, but I didn't think he aimed vitals. I'll see if I can get in touch with him, but I don't even know if the addy I have for him is still valid. He's been kind of incognito for a long while.

I do have to note however, please don't judge the whole arena based on one fight. I've had guys hit someone in the head 3 times in a row while aiming leg or such, and some warriors just seem bloodier than others.

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adie wrote:
Andarus wrote:
I saw this quote and had to chuckle. I put a team in Aruak a couple years ago, and just got around to running it a couple of turns ago, to time a couple guys for the summer face. I even modified my playstyle to adapt to the local rules. I have to tell you, I was a bit shocked to see one of the Andorian stalwarts aiming for vitals and using a high KD.

Dang it's good to hear from you ol' buddy. My sympathy for your loss, I'd love to have you stay!

As for the kill, Leetah of Scarlet Knights? That would be Britt, he runs all his guys on maintenance for the last few years. I didn't know he ran his guys bloody in Aruak? His guys do seem to run a bit harder, but I didn't think he aimed vitals. I'll see if I can get in touch with him, but I don't even know if the addy I have for him is still valid. He's been kind of incognito for a long while.

I do have to note however, please don't judge the whole arena based on one fight. I've had guys hit someone in the head 3 times in a row while aiming leg or such, and some warriors just seem bloodier than others.

Adding to that, jeb, which started this thread was killed with one hip shot and then three head shots, all the while aiming arm in the challenge. Go figure.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic