New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Civil War commencement
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was meant as kind of a joke (the peace effort thing). I think it mainly lays on my blow up and EVERYONE'S mistrust of each other and then finally the misleadings of a few who stated that RSI would allow it in a closed arena (which Lee knew nothing about and was against).

That said I'm not trying to beat a horse that appears to be dying it was meant as a joke.... honestly. Except maybe to Soultaker who seems to have issue with me.... for him it was not meant as even a joke but nothing (in return) what-so-ever other than a mention of his name (he didn't have anything to do with the Civil War argument to be fair and balanced).

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A manager, who will remain unnamed (because he doesn't even like the fact that he won the first ToGS to be known), suggested maybe the larqs and freeblades band together against the Andorians. Thus making it like 11 vs. 9ish . Anyone feel this would make it better than like 5 a side?

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Grimm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I noted,

If anyone could use me on their team let me know. I have some skillz so I promise to uphold my end.

Grimm
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Street, is this a go?

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Apex
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe he is still sifting through the messages to determine if there will be enough support. Sadly, I don't think there is. Street has even stopped playing Tobir with his team. So unless there are some major moves with the combo of teams, then I don't think so. We as a group are looking towards the TW as this years last major go-round.

3) The usually pointed end of an object; the tip
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like 6-A ;5-F (With Grimm) and 4 or less for D. This all depends on whther or not my alliancemates prefer to go Turf War and forget about this contest. I know some of them cannot go both so I'm not levying ANY pressure on them their call is their call. Again my running of the contest will not deviate from small size though I find it curious that for the first time in my comeback I am NOT missing having turns come back since I've gone inactive. This contest still interests me and would relight the fire I believe otherwise perhaps I'll wait until there's at least 7 active teams ,in my home arena of 14,to return to play.

Sorry about the diatribe there. Sounding like Benedict Kerry for a moment I fear. Again unless I here a few "We're going to sit this" from the Freeblades or from a few alliancemates preferring the TW it's a go.

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic