New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104513

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - The ADM Line
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else have a significant amount of warriors go from Freshmen to ADM this time? I had one warrior in particular that I haven't fought in years that jumped to ADM. My others weren't as surprising, but eh...

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, had a couple of warriors that were Freshmen forever get booted up. Looks like the line went back down slightly.
guardian
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lets hope its back down correctly not just based on some meaningless criteria that wont affect the outcome of the tourney , the freshmen class needs to just go away , or have the line raised dramatically

60 skill warriors getting hosed by a naturally graduating 100 skill warrior is not an acceptable tourney criteria

guardian

my freshmen this time out

striker

13-7-9-21-9-12-13 87 skills 31 fe he will go 3-3 at best
lunger 1 master 1 ad ex 4 experts 71 skills
basher 64 skills
plu 46 skills ( yes he was good in basic and graduated on pp
plu 48 skills (same deal )

pst 56 skills (survived the drk rena 4 tunrs in a row long retired )

parry riposte 74 skills (atm trying to figure out why i ever ran it)

total parry 35 skills
prp 60 skills
basher 84 skills

basically all complete puds that have little or no adm potential other than some of them being fun to run on occassion

why becasue if i run them they will be moved to adm well before they ever could actually tv in freshmen then the same thing will happen in adm , then eligibles then contendors .

now not every warrior deserves to have a tourney run , and i cannot dispute that , but basically speaking unless your misclessed you hacve no chance in the fresmen tourney .

here is an example 115 total skill s tp burned to crisp 14 stat trains highest rating is 28 in parry yet hes forever doomed to the adm tourney till he actually makes enough trains to go to eligibles

yet every freshmen tourney there is some 100 learned 180 total skills guy the trains stats and wins the tourney .

nothing can be perfect but there certainly has to be a better way to classify adm warriors than what is in practice now

guardian

not one of these warriors is worth running

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guardian...I'm confused by what criteria is bad....it seems to me that the 180 Total skills guy would definately be yanked and the warriors you describe wouldn't be.....does it make a difference for Freshman if you go to ADM by graduating or getting sucked into it?

Carnage
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have many guys that were ever classified Freshman, all my graduates get classed right into ADM. I did notice something weird about the ADM/Eligibles line. I had two warriors that were close to the old line and one went Eligibles and one stayed ADM. Odd thing was it was the complete opposite way I thought it would happen. I think they weighted total skills more then in the past because my guy with more skills (185 vs 150) but significantly less stat trains (8 stat trains vs. 29) got bumped up to Eligibles while the other stayed ADM.
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

_Carnage_ wrote:
Guardian...I'm confused by what criteria is bad....it seems to me that the 180 Total skills guy would definately be yanked and the warriors you describe wouldn't be.....does it make a difference for Freshman if you go to ADM by graduating or getting sucked into it?

Yes, the high skill guys have been ones that have graduated/been sucked to AD after the "split" and instead of being classed appropriately they have been dumped into Freshman where they get to fight the puds.
guardian
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

_Carnage_ wrote:

Carnage

simple

manually yanked = adm tourney
graduate prior to the cut = adm tourney
graduate after the cut = freshmen tourney tv or tc (mostly )

and these are the 100 learned skill guys im talking about , 180 total is a bit of an overstatement more likley 140-160

meanwhile all the 90 learned skill guys , with 0 stat trains already ready in adm get classified adm where they go 0-3

guardian

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The word on the street this time is that warriors trying to sneak into the freshmen have been classed acccording to split criteria. Should be a "real" freshmen this time out.

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LHI wrote:
The word on the street this time is that warriors trying to sneak into the freshmen have been classed acccording to split criteria. Should be a "real" freshmen this time out.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic