New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 22261

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 1
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
uck? Pish Posh it only went like 16 minutes. My guy hadnt even broke a sweat yet Smile

I was very dissappointed that a warrior named after me would only go 16 minutes. You think the name alone would have been good for another 5-10. Crying or Very sad
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
Hammer_Minister_of_War wrote:
Managerr wrote:
An impressive start for OUT!

Note that for the alliance competition, your fights against each other don't count, nor do your fights against independents (Hammer/DA wins/NPCs--DA losses count).

Thus as a result, I have OUT with an 8-1 first turn. (88.8%)

However, I do think it's unfair that Doc LeGrand basically got away with escaping the DA penalty after missing the first turn. (When everyone else pretty much had to scramble to make sure that they got their stuff in)

I think that the fairest thing to do--if at the end of 20 turns, OUT wins by a 1 point over the 2nd place alliance--would be to give both teams prizes. (Of course this is assuming Doc's team not making it in wasn't an RSI mistake--if RSI messed up, then no biggie)

This is assuming OUT won the first turn, I only did a quick tally. I think they just squeaked over AF, who went 6-1.

Yeah Street I am able to tie up your warrior for 4 Turns and the only thing it affects is your Regional Points scoring!

That is if the Gladiatorial Commission gets my Blood Feud processed correctly! [Was NOT Processed in DM 81 last cycle!]

Of course you can Avoid Me!

Ah I can feel the Delarqan blood rushing through my veins! A kill! A KILL! Of course the Andorian blood still feels remorse and of course it was unfortunate it was against an ex-alliancemate and friend! Nonetheless you should know I almost never avoid so I await your wrath but have confidence that my ToGS partner Ghoti can slash up his next oponent!

Well Old Friend You Are a Street Fighter from the Detroit Area!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
Managerr wrote:

Note that for the alliance competition, your fights against each other don't count, nor do your fights against independents (Hammer/DA wins/NPCs--DA losses count).

However, I do think it's unfair that Doc LeGrand basically got away with escaping the DA penalty after missing the first turn. (When everyone else pretty much had to scramble to make sure that they got their stuff in)

I think that the fairest thing to do--if at the end of 20 turns, OUT wins by a 1 point over the 2nd place alliance--would be to give both teams prizes. (Of course this is assuming Doc's team not making it in wasn't an RSI mistake--if RSI messed up, then no biggie)

This is assuming OUT won the first turn, I only did a quick tally. I think they just squeaked over AF, who went 6-1.

Yeah Street I am able to tie up your warrior for 4 Turns and the only thing it affects is your Regional Points scoring!

That is if the Gladiatorial Commission gets my Blood Feud processed correctly! [Was NOT Processed in DM 81 last cycle!]

Ah I can feel the Delarqan blood rushing through my veins! A kill! A KILL! Of course the Andorian blood still feels remorse and of course it was unfortunate it was against an ex-alliancemate and friend! Nonetheless you should know I almost never avoid so I await your wrath but have confidence that my ToGS partner Ghoti can slash up his next oponent!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
Managerr wrote:

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post-whoring 101 from Hammer. Smile

3) The usually pointed end of an object; the tip
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apex wrote:

There are times when the Submit button gets punched and spews out multiple Posts!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:
uck? Pish Posh it only went like 16 minutes. My guy hadnt even broke a sweat yet Smile

I was very dissappointed that a warrior named after me would only go 16 minutes. You think the name alone would have been good for another 5-10. Crying or Very sad

We would have thought it would have a hosing effect?

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apex wrote:

There are times when the Submit button gets punched and spews out multiple Posts!

Well, for certain people it does, we guess. Wink

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Apex wrote:

Well, for certain people it does, we guess. Wink

Seen it happen with you my friend Ah Ha!

Not in TGG's Club by the way!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GreekGuy wrote:
Street_Legal wrote:
Managerr wrote:

Not only that but one of it's managers tied for first? Of course we all know that cannot last! I should've had a 5-0 but TGG's TP managed to barely get by mine!

Luck? Pish Posh it only went like 16 minutes. My guy hadnt even broke a sweat yet Smile
TGG

I could say something but I don't want to give away anything about your guy Wink but let's say I think he was sweating though I couldn't tell, from my seat in the stands, through all that armor!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:

I think Soultaker put something in his drink. I endeavor to fix this problem. I'm quite sorry for having tainted your reputation Dwayne!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my best guess at score. (Who is scoring this thing anyway? LHI?)

Region Score:
==============
Andoria 7-4 (63.36%)
Delarquan 11-9 (55%)
Free Cities 7-17 (29.1%)

Alliance Score:
================
OUT 9-1 (90%)
AF 6-1 (85.7%)
LID 7-10 (41.1%)
GQ 2-3 (Only 2 teams) (40%)
FZ 4-8 (33.3%)
CDC 3-11 (21.4%)

Andoria and OUT get 1 point in the region/alliance portion.

Top Team:
=================
D-OUT-Andoria - 4
A-AF-SHNAPP ATTACK - 3
D-OUT-DOC LEGRAND'S LAB - 3
F-FZ-COOL WORDS - 3

(I'm not doing the rest of the random categories)

Team Name (W/L Turn, W/L Region, W/L Alliance)

A-AF-NEED 4 SPEED (3-1, 2-1, 2-0)
SL-DASH overpowered F-FZ-PL-IZZLE in a 1 minute uneven fight.
F-CDC-LU-TYVIN was handily defeated by PS-FLO JO in a 1 minute uneven duel.
AB-RICKY BOBBY narrowly defeated A-AF-ST LARRY SHNAPP in a 3 minute gory beginner's fight.
F-NO-AB-ARROYO HAMMER won victory over ST-SPEED RACER in a 1 minute beginner's duel.

A-AF-SHNAPP ATTACK (4-1, 3-0, 4-0)
F-CDC-ST-GAZREK was luckily beaten by LU BARRY SHNAPP in a 3 minute amateur's conflict.
A-AF-AB-RICKY BOBBY narrowly defeated ST LARRY SHNAPP in a 3 minute gory beginner's fight.
A-GQ-TP-PS was overcome by AB MARY SHNAPP in a 2 minute novice's fight.
F-FZ-WS SILL STILL was subdued by TP SCARY SHNAPP in a 5 minute novice's duel.
F-FZ-ST VURP was outwaited by TP JERRY SHNAPP in a monotonous 9 minute amateur's duel.

A-AF-BUBBLEHEADS (0-1, 0-1, 0-1)
D-LID-TP-NAUTILUS was savagely defeated by PS-TURD BUNGLER in a 4 minute novice's fight.

A-GQ-DECEIT (1-1, 1-0, 1-1)
TP-AB won victory over F-FZ-LU-IZZLE in a popular 4 minute gruesome novice's bout.
TP-PS was overcome by A-AF-AB MARY SHNAPP in a 2 minute novice's fight.

A-GQ-ANDORIAN POWER (1-2, 1-2, 1-2)
F-FZ-ST-SOUL BROTHER 1 was outwaited by TP AUTUMN in a tiresome 12 minute novice's bout.
D-OUT-AB-ADIE savagely defeated TP HARMLESS in a 1 minute bloody novice's fray.
PS EVENING was overcome by D-OUT-PL-FRECKLED FROG in a 5 minute amateur's match.

D-OUT-ANDORIA (4-1-1, 2-1, 2-1)
ST-KENNELWORTH overpowered D-LID-AB-DA in a 1 minute uneven match.
F-NO-PS-MASQUE HAMMER was viciously butchered by SL-GHOTI in a 2 minute novice's fight.
AB-ADIE savagely defeated A-GQ-TP HARMLESS in a 1 minute bloody novice's fray.
PR-JRK beat BA D-OUT-NICOLE LENZ in a 4 minute beginner's duel.
F-CDC-TP-TRICKY outlasted TP-MANAGER in a unpopular 16 minute amateur's brawl.

D-OUT-DOC LEGRAND'S LAB (4-1, 2-0, 4-0)
F-CDC-SL-SLAPPY was overpowered by LU-CALLOUS CROCODILE in a 1 minute one-sided bout.
A-GQ-PS EVENING was overcome by PL-FRECKLED FROG in a 5 minute amateur's match.
D-LID-LU-INFLAMMABLE was defeated by PS-MOTTLED GECKO in a popular 6 minute novice's duel.
D-LID-LU-TOXIC TOAD bested ST BIGFATHAIRYDEAL in a 2 minute beginner's brawl.
SL-SNAPPING TURTLE was beaten by D-OUT-PR JENNY MCCARTHY in a 2 minute novice's duel.

D-OUT-PLAYMATES (3-2, 0-1, 3-0)
BA KRISTI CLINE overpowered D-LID-SL-INFERNAL in a 1 minute one-sided brawl.
D-LID-SL-SNAPPING TURTLE was beaten by PR JENNY MCCARTHY in a 2 minute novice's duel.
TP TAYLOR JAMES unbelievably bested D-LID-BA HIGH TIDE in a 5 minute amateur's melee.
D-OUT-PR-JRK beat BA NICOLE LENZ in a 4 minute beginner's duel.
F-NO-PR-AVISTA HAMMER overpowered PS ELKE JEINSEN in a 3 minute one-sided struggle.

D-LID-BIGMEANFISH (507) (3-2, 0-2, 0-2)
TP-CARP overpowered CORPORAL TIHL in a slow 5 minute one-sided Title battle.
TP-BLACK CRAPPIE outwaited CORPORAL JORIAN in a unpopular 8 minute novice's match.
BA-RED SHINER overcame D-LID-AB-WART BELLINS in a 1 minute amateur's bout.
F-OUT-WS-MANIAC HAMMER bested LU-RAINBOW TROUT in a 4 minute novice's competition.
F-CDC-ST-STRIPE overpowered LU-BROOK TROUT in a 1 minute one-sided bout.

D-LID-MOB THUGS (3-2, 3-1, 3-1)
F-CDC-SL-TYVEK was devastated by AB-RAKE in a 1 minute one-sided bout.
F-CDC-ST-GAZZREK was vanquished by ST-CORRUPT in a 1 minute one-sided match.
F-CDC-BA-SCOOTER was unbelievably bested by TP-INHUMANE in a 3 minute novice's bout.
D-OUT-BA KRISTI CLINE overpowered SL-INFERNAL in a 1 minute one-sided brawl.
F-CDC-LU LENNY beat ST-BRUTALITY in a 1 minute novice's fray.

D-LID Inquisition (3-2, 3-0, 3-1)
A-AF-TP-NAUTILUS was savagely defeated by PS-TURD BUNGLER in a 4 minute novice's fight.
F-CDC-BA-BRUISER was bested by TP-SEBASTARDIAN in a 2 minute beginner's duel.
F-FZ-AB PERNICIOUS was overcome by LU-BUTCH-ER in a 1 minute amateur's duel.
D-LID-BA-RED SHINER overcame AB-WART BELLINS in a 1 minute amateur's bout.
D-OUT-ST-KENNELWORTH overpowered AB-DA in a 1 minute uneven match.

D-LID-WASTELAND (1-4, 1-2, 1-3)
F-FZ-LS SARDONIC LEE was demolished by ST-TOURNEY FLUFF in a 1 minute mismatched match.
LU-INFLAMMABLE was defeated by D-OUT-PS-MOTTLED GECKO in a popular 6 minute novice's duel.
BA-I DIE SOON was overpowered by D-LID-ST UGAMUGGAH in a 1 minute one-sided fight.
LU-DA2 was slaughtered by GENERAL KENDAR in a 1 minute gruesome Dark Arena battle.
LU-DA1 was slaughtered by 2ND LT. BHURG in a 1 minute bloody Dark Arena brawl.

D-LID-LBA LEGENDS (1-4, 0-2, 0-3)
BA KILL ME was murdered by GENERAL KENDAR in a 1 minute Dark Arena fight.
D-LID-BA-I DIE SOON was overpowered by ST UGAMUGGAH in a 1 minute one-sided fight.
D-OUT-TP TAYLOR JAMES unbelievably bested BA HIGH TIDE in a 5 minute amateur's melee.
D-OUT-LU-TOXIC TOAD bested ST BIGFATHAIRYDEAL in a 2 minute beginner's brawl.
F-FZ-TP DONGLE outwaited TP VANNA WHITE in a monotonous 19 minute novice's match.

F-NO-ANT HAMMERZ (3-2-0-1, 3-1, N/A)
PR-AVISTA HAMMER overpowered D-OUT-PS ELKE JEINSEN in a 3 minute one-sided struggle.
WS-MANIAC HAMMER bested D-LID-LU-RAINBOW TROUT in a 4 minute novice's competition.
AB-ARROYO HAMMER won victory over A-AF-ST-SPEED RACER in a 1 minute beginner's duel.
ST-MADMAN HAMMER lost to F-CDC-LU-LUCKY in a 1 minute beginner's fight.
PS-MASQUE HAMMER was viciously butchered by D-OUT-SL-GHOTI in a 2 minute novice's fight.

F-FZ-COOL WORDS (3-2, 1-2, 2-2)
F-FZ-SL-FRAT BROTHER was butchered by LU MUGGLE in a 1 minute bloody mismatched bout.
F-CDC-SL SAMBOO was overpowered by BA FLUB in a 1 minute one-sided fray.
TP DONGLE outwaited D-LID-TP VANNA WHITE in a monotonous 19 minute novice's match.
AB PERNICIOUS was overcome by D-LID-LU-BUTCH-ER in a 1 minute amateur's duel.
ST VURP was outwaited by A-AF-TP JERRY SHNAPP in a monotonous 9 minute amateur's duel.

F-FZ-IZZLE (3-2, 0-2, 1-2)
F-CDC-TP TURD was devastated by ST-IZZLE in a 2 minute bloody one-sided battle.
F-FZ-BA-LITTLE BROTHER was demolished by BA-IZZLE in a 1 minute mismatched competition.
F-FZ-SL-BLOOD BROTHER was unbelievably bested by TP-IZZLE in a 3 minute novice's battle.
A-AF-SL-DASH overpowered PL-IZZLE in a 1 minute uneven fight.
A-GQ-TP-AB won victory over LU-IZZLE in a popular 4 minute gruesome novice's bout.

F-FZ-MY BRO'S (1-4, 0-1, 0-1)
ST-SOUL BROTHER 1 was outwaited by A-GQ-TP AUTUMN in a tiresome 12 minute novice's bout.
BA-LITTLE BROTHER was demolished by F-FZ-BA-IZZLE in a 1 minute mismatched competition.
SL-BLOOD BROTHER was unbelievably bested by F-FZ-TP-IZZLE in a 3 minute novice's battle.
SL-FRAT BROTHER was butchered by F-FZ-LU MUGGLE in a 1 minute bloody mismatched bout.
BA-BIG BROTHER overpowered F-FZ-SL SLOW AND LOW in a 1 minute one-sided duel.

F-FZ-DARC CIYIIIID (1-4, 0-3, 1-3)
F-CDC-SL SAMBO slimly lost to PL PILLOW LEG in a 3 minute novice's duel.
WS SILL STILL was subdued by A-GQ-TP SCARY SHNAPP in a 5 minute novice's duel.
LS SARDONIC LEE was demolished by D-LID-ST-TOURNEY FLUFF in a 1 minute mismatched match.
F-FZ-BA-BIG BROTHER overpowered SL SLOW AND LOW in a 1 minute one-sided duel.
LU LUNGE UNGER was assassinated by DRILL SERGEANT DHAS in a 1 minute Dark Arena fight.

F-CDC-LUROCIANS (3-2, 2-2, 2-2)
ST-STRIPE overpowered D-LID-LU-BROOK TROUT in a 1 minute one-sided bout.
F-NO-ST-MADMAN HAMMER lost to LU-LUCKY in a 1 minute beginner's fight.
TP-TRICKY outlasted D-OUT-TP-MANAGER in a unpopular 16 minute amateur's brawl.
BA-BRUISER was bested by D-LID-TP-SEBASTARDIAN in a 2 minute beginner's duel.
SL-SLAPPY was overpowered by D-OUT-LU-CALLOUS CROCODILE in a 1 minute one-sided bout.

F-CDC DARC-CYIIIDE (1-4, 1-1, 1-4)
BA DA was butchered by ARENAMASTER SHAGELL in a 1 minute bloody Dark Arena fight.
LU LENNY beat D-LID-ST-BRUTALITY in a 1 minute novice's fray.
SL SAMBO slimly lost to F-FZ-PL PILLOW LEG in a 3 minute novice's duel.
SL SAMBOO was overpowered by F-FZ-BA FLUB in a 1 minute one-sided fray.
TP TURD was devastated by F-FZ-ST-IZZLE in a 2 minute bloody one-sided battle.

F-CDC-DEMONS (0-5, 0-5, 0-5)
ST-GAZREK was luckily beaten by A-AF-LU BARRY SHNAPP in a 3 minute amateur's conflict.
BA-SCOOTER was unbelievably bested by D-LID-TP-INHUMANE in a 3 minute novice's bout.
LU-TYVIN was handily defeated by A-AF-PS-FLO JO in a 1 minute uneven duel.
ST-GAZZREK was vanquished by D-LID-ST-CORRUPT in a 1 minute one-sided match.
SL-TYVEK was devastated by D-LID-AB-RAKE in a 1 minute one-sided bout.
blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Andorians!!!!! Very Happy

Champions of Rune, Eternal Souls--31
Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Dark Enclave--81 and more....
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
Managerr wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure Detroit is a Delarqan city after all Laughing

Thomas Jefferson
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think your alliance scores are off a bit. Your wins and losses don't equal so there's clue #1. But I think you have the result correct:

A 7-3
D 11-5
F 6-16

That's what I got. I configured Terrablood's so I could look at it by color to make it a quicker look. Still unofficial.

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum