New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 9
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just did a tally from the post and it looks like the Freeblades might have gotten lucky again.

just a few stats (not in stone)

I am sure everyone can come up with their own opinion on this
28 Delarq's fought
28 Freeblades fought
10 Andorians fought

I think there was 14 challenges made
10 challenges by Freeblades (I guess we got tired of the Delarqs running up and impaling themselves on our weapons)

Because we have 2 teams on the Freeblades side that are on maintenance, we had 5 random match-ups with ourselves.

Some of us Freebladers are in this till the end.

Apex
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:
Just did a tally from the post and it looks like the Freeblades might have gotten lucky again.

28 Delarq's fought
28 Freeblades fought
10 Andorians fought

10 challenges by Freeblades (I guess we got tired of the Delarqs running up and impaling themselves on our weapons)

Because we have 2 teams on the Freeblades side that are on maintenance, we had 5 random match-ups with ourselves.

This is one Delarq you won't see back after this turn. This contest has turned into a fairly pointless objective for me. The Larq side has been unprepared, and, for the most part, totally uninvolved in any type of stratagy, coordination, etc. So I'm out.

3) The usually pointed end of an object; the tip
Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apex wrote:
This is one Delarq you won't see back after this turn. This contest has turned into a fairly pointless objective for me. The Larq side has been unprepared, and, for the most part, totally uninvolved in any type of stratagy, coordination, etc. So I'm out.

I haven't been paying attention, how is this contest going anyway? What are the current 'results'?

Apex, just to razz the Larqs a little, but perhaps the reason the 'Larqs are disorganized (and dropping out?) is because it's their nature to play that way? Blood thirsty, everyone for themselves, backstabbing, etc.? You know, that 'evil turns on evil' kind of philosophy? Wink

Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apex wrote:
Soultaker69 wrote:

28 Delarq's fought
28 Freeblades fought
10 Andorians fought

It is the same on the Freeblade side. Our leader quit after the second turn. It is sad when the one person that is so far away (Hammer) is one of the most consistent. One thing about the Andorians they have Manger to tell them when, where, and how to play.

Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adie wrote:
Apex wrote:

I haven't been paying attention, how is this contest going anyway? What are the current 'results'?

Apex, just to razz the Larqs a little, but perhaps the reason the 'Larqs are disorganized (and dropping out?) is because it's their nature to play that way? Blood thirsty, everyone for themselves, backstabbing, etc.? You know, that 'evil turns on evil' kind of philosophy? Wink

You can look up the scoring under turn 8 by Street Legal. should be A-4, D-3, and F-2 now.

Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well hopefully your calculations are correct Soultaker. If so we are right back in this thing! It just goes to show that even disorganized and leaderless the FreeBladers are still managing to compete. Perhaps that is because we are used to being disorganized and leaderless.
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad to see the Free Blades paying attention again! No one wants to play against inactive people. I don't blame anyone for losing interest, but if you are, I think it's best that you just save your money and drop out. You can always come back during the last turn if your team wins.

That said, I have the Andorians squeaking out the turn with a 5-2 (71.4%) record.
Apex
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adie wrote:
Apex wrote:

I had just hoped for a little more out of this group. Street, Doc and I had attempted to try and go for the alliance end of the deal, but with consistent randoms with other Larq teams and ourselves, it just wasn't happening. I think Street is still sticking in, Deke has said he's considering it. But with my current account balance, I can find many more areas I'd like to concentrate on that this. I mean, no PA's, no messages, nada. So what's the fun in it now??

3) The usually pointed end of an object; the tip
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My score:

A: 5-2
F: 10-6
D: 6-13

Which would make A-5, D-3, F-1

GQ wins the alliance record with a 3-1 record, to tie AF.

So the alliance score is: AF-3, GQ-3, OUT-1, LID-1

In the individual category, Ganolus's 3-0 turn should now give him the lead.

Hopefully Street will double check this, another close turn.
Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apex wrote:
I had just hoped for a little more out of this group. Street, Doc and I had attempted to try and go for the alliance end of the deal, but with consistent randoms with other Larq teams and ourselves, it just wasn't happening. I think Street is still sticking in, Deke has said he's considering it. But with my current account balance, I can find many more areas I'd like to concentrate on that this. I mean, no PA's, no messages, nada. So what's the fun in it now??

That's too bad. I may root for the Andorians, but contests are always best when everybody participates and it's fun, and close, down to the end.

Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Adie wrote:
Apex wrote:

That's too bad. I may root for the Andorians, but contests are always best when everybody participates and it's fun, and close, down to the end.

Yeah this sure is frustrating. I have a limited budget and had I not commited to this I could be play elsewhere and have much more fun!!!!!
Like messing around in 11

DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:
Adie wrote:
Apex wrote:

Yeah this sure is frustrating. I have a limited budget and had I not commited to this I could be play elsewhere and have much more fun!!!!!

Or maybe come back to 46! Since you were such a big hit at the 500th turn celebration!

And what's with all your recent posts? Tryin to hit the 100 mark before the end of the year? eheheh

Scott
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DeGotti wrote:
Soultaker69 wrote:
Adie wrote:
Apex wrote:

Or maybe come back to 46! Since you were such a big hit at the 500th turn celebration!

And what's with all your recent posts? Tryin to hit the 100 mark before the end of the year? eheheh

I want to be an Archmaster poster like all the other megas.

As to 46 you should be reading it tomorrow. I came back this turn. You had so much fun at my expense Laughing Laughing

46 in still near and dear to me as one of my orginal teams but sad to say there is so little talent to run against there Laughing Wink WoW Adie is there but he is busy getting his but handed to him by the Consortium to pay any attention to me. Ah yes you are there but then again sort of like a fart you just linger around and stink up the place Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hope to have lots of fun back there. It is all about the arenas not tournaments.

Craig

Scott

Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:
Adie wrote:
Apex wrote:

This Contest SUCKS and the only reason I am still in this thing is because I have a Ripper and some Aimers!

Now that I finally Graduated an Aimer the Ripper is what holds my interest and like SoulTaker points out, I could fund another arena more to my liking instead of wasting my money here!

The other Positive note is that if I keep on playing through to the end then I get some kind of Bonus for one of my warriors for running a Full Stable!

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hammer_Minister_of_War wrote:
This Contest SUCKS and the only reason I am still in this thing is because I have a Ripper and some Aimers!

Now that I finally Graduated an Aimer the Ripper is what holds my interest and like SoulTaker points out, I could fund another arena more to my liking instead of wasting my money here!

The other Positive note is that if I keep on playing through to the end then I get some kind of Bonus for one of my warriors for running a Full Stable!

This is now the second time you've said that so I'm wondering what you think SUCKS so badly that you weren't aware of before it started?

I know that the scoring has been a little spotty with Jiles dropping the ball and there's been some expected apathy and disorganization, but nothing unpredictable. Are you unhappy with the rules/structure of the contest or something else?

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum