New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22255

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Questions?
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SwineTiger
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen this topic many times and I would say that a paradigm shift might in order for new/returning managers when they view the tourneys. Rather than being disenchanted with the challenge of ever TCing, make TVing your goal. Whenever I TV, it feels great! Keep in mind that my recent TVs were when I mailed in my guys to a F2F, so they were at an even greater disadvantage.

SwineTiger
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Purple Sage and others .....................

We in The Consortium, while having a fair amount of DM82/84 warriors, and do have some sandbaggers here and there, and do fight those in tournaments, are really BASIC and BASIC ADM Managers. We fight many arena warriors in the tournaments and we do TVand ocassionally TC with basic warriors.

Don't let the significant amount of Tournet Managers and Tourney-Only Warriors bother you, especially at DM levels, and lower ADM. (Challengers is an issue for us arena managers, but we have TV'd there with basic warriors also.)

Just do it!

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
PurpleSage
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could we new and returning managers get a historical sticky please. One stating changes to the game, tourneys and any rules or whatever in a linear historical format. Trying to find out changes has been very difficult.

Sincerely Purple Sage
MarmaDuke
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Question regarding running multiple teams in the same arena. I know that running a single team in a particular arena costs $3.25 + $1.50 per warrior for a total of $10.75 per team per turn.
My question comes into play when running multiple teams in the same arena. If you run three full teams in a single arena during a turn do you get charged:

1) ($3.25 + $1.50 x5) x3 = $32.25 for one turn

OR

2) ($3.25 + $1.50 x 15) = $25.75 for one turn?

As usual, thanks in advance for your help.
-Marma Duke-

Deviation, State of Mind, Da Dog Powndaz, Pyromania, Rap Attacks, Slamma Jamma

May your blades always be sharp, and your opponents armor always have rust.....
SwineTiger
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are no special deals for running more than one team in arena so you pay the same for each team you run (base charge+each warrior).

st
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MarmaDuke wrote:
Question regarding running multiple teams in the same arena. I know that running a single team in a particular arena costs $3.25 + $1.50 per warrior for a total of $10.75 per team per turn.
My question comes into play when running multiple teams in the same arena. If you run three full teams in a single arena during a turn do you get charged:

1) ($3.25 + $1.50 x5) x3 = $32.25 for one turn

OR

2) ($3.25 + $1.50 x 15) = $25.75 for one turn?

As usual, thanks in advance for your help.
-Marma Duke-

We wish there were a monetary advantage, but, alas, as already reported, no such luck. ($32.25)

This can actually be a bigger cost issue for 82 and 84 managers who tend to have a lot of teams with only one or two warriors on it. The cost to run five individual warriors there is the ($3.25 + $1.50)x 5 = $23.75!

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum