New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1626

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - BETWEEN 9 and 10
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that YOURBAGD has romped at The Face
ROOK TC (Managerr)
ADEP TV (Grimm)
ADEP TV (Master Darque)

These 100 points would give YOURBAGD an appx 27 point lead going into the last round 10.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727

Last edited by The Consortium on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice try. You conveniently overlooked:

MOTHER MAYI 47-6966 OLD HABITS (3Cool NORTH FORK

I almost killed it, but failed. Sad

Either way, Game on, SCOMSSS, Game on.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Nice try. You conveniently overlooked:

MOTHER MAYI 47-6966 OLD HABITS (3Cool NORTH FORK

I almost killed it, but failed. Sad

Either way, Game on, SCOMSSS, Game on.

and adding Wink Wink Father O'Malley's ROOK TV

as Managerr implies, the lead by yOURBAGD is a mere/big TWO

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if this TW has been nothing else, it will have an exciting finish!

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Advising all .......

There appears to be an infraction involving a Team having six warriors or eliminating and adding a warrior inappropriately between round 9 and 10. This is being investigated. If so, the scoring will be significantly impacted.

Tripwire
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

??
Grimm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with Trip ??

Why the hell would you mention it until you found out, (just to stir up people???), and second what infraction? Certainly, not by us and we certainly have not accused any of you.

And a quick side note. Our team worked our ass off this weekend, with nothing but honor. A comment like yours raises suspicion against all teams and I find that insulting after what we went through to manage this. I expect more from you until this is fully investigated.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I can see what the issue is.

I know an issue similar came up during the ToGS if memory serves me right where a dead TV replaced a live warrior without a DA. I believe it is possible to bring a dead warrior back without a DA.

That all being said I know NOTHING of what is going on so I will stay out of it until more comes to light.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have some of you SCOMSSSers really been playing for 20+ years that you don't know basic game mechanics?

You cannot have 6 warriors on your team, nor is there a way to "inappropriately remove a warrior" without RSI knowing about and suspending you. (Go ahead and try it)

Or perhaps you guys are looking at the wrong copy of the newsletter again?
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did this involve an input error where a warrior SHOULD have been Da'd but WASN'T?

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Reaper
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bump.... this is interesting
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
I think I can see what the issue is.

I know an issue similar came up during the ToGS if memory serves me right where a dead TV replaced a live warrior without a DA. I believe it is possible to bring a dead warrior back without a DA.

That all being said I know NOTHING of what is going on so I will stay out of it until more comes to light.

Nice catch. I have seen this done before, but the only difference is that in this contest there is a -5 for a DA. IMHO this was done with total understanding of what the actions were. That is only my feeling and not discussed with any others. I understand I am on one of the teams that is trying to win this, and it may look like sour grapes to some. As so many try to do when something like this happens, If you related this infraction (illegal substitution) to any sport the game would be forfeited.

Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As so many try to do when something like this happens, If you related this infraction (illegal substitution) to any sport the game would be forfeited.

Illegal means "against" the rules. And nothing of the sort occurred. (And as others have pointed out to the commissioners, this is not the first time this has happened in the Turf War and has been allowed previously)
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grimm wrote:
I have to agree with Trip ??

Why the hell would you mention it until you found out, (just to stir up people???), and second what infraction? Certainly, not by us and we certainly have not accused any of you.

the infraction is pretty obvious. No one accused you. The statement was there was an infraction. I am sure it is being discussed but the two that are running this.

And a quick side note. Our team worked our ass off this weekend, with nothing but honor. A comment like yours raises suspicion against all teams and I find that insulting after what we went through to manage this. I expect more from you until this is fully investigated.

There is no doubt of the effort that all of you put forward, and you are to be commended for it.

No matter how this turns out, there will be hard feelings. The shame of it is that players are put into a situation that will only end in bad blood. Any time someone bends the rules or breaks them to gain an advantage, it effects everyone in the contest.

Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No matter how this turns out, there will be hard feelings. The shame of it is that players are put into a situation that will only end in bad blood. Any time someone bends the rules or breaks them to gain an advantage, it effects everyone in the contest.

Any time people whine (like you have pretty much every single time things haven't gone your way) there will be hard feelings. My only regret is not having the Adepts TC thrown to Grimm to not having further buried you.

In your case, it absolutely is sour grapes because you knew I had done it earlier in this same Turf War and said *nothing*. You can't even bother to keep your team on maintenance and now suddenly you care?

Last edited by Managerr on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic