New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset--turn 622 (spoilers)
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Saturday, another bloody sunrise in Sunset! I love the smell of spilled innards in the morning!!

The upstart Duelmaster keeps his title another turn and contributes a column, however obnoxious....

Seems as though we've lost a couple teams, but the young ones keep pluggin', nice work Ominous Reign, Gredan, Dark at Heart and Team Slime! 100 wins will be here before you know it.

One less dangerous striker in the arena to worry about, as OAB takes out one of Sherman's best, Chekhov goes down for the dirt nap at 10-4-2, ouch. Do the Loons have a shot at a succesful bloodfeud? I have my doubts...

I was glad to see Molotov avenge his loss on OAB's Salty, and get his invite. I guess even a retard like me can scratch out a win once in a while...

NOT happy to see Wallace lose again or have Blaksunn's record blemished finally, but them's the breaks. Neither one of them are going away people!

King Tootn tries again to make good on his boasts and loses, again, on his challenge to one of Ikillu's guys, nice job with the 3 turn record, General.

What say the rest of you Sunsetters?

P.S.--as sole owner and proprietor of the storied Broken Bone Tavern in Sunset, I can tell you I did NOT give permission for any upstart freakin' gladiator's union organizational meeting!! Gladiators have ONE boss, their manager, they do what they're told. They fight how and when they're told, they bleed and die on command if need be. Ain't no UNION gonna be starting up 'round these parts...at least not in MY bar!

Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, lets see . . .

1-4. Yuck.

Yep, Scipio lost the title fight. I can't say I'm shocked, but I like getting the throne, so I had to try.

The other fights were a bummer. No surprise on Battlecry either, I suppose. He was surrounded by bad matchups, although the loss came from down below. At least I had been thinking "if he loses, let him drop a long ways." Thanks to Ben, he did. I'd have preferred a win.

And finally, perhaps the Commission shouldn't promise young warriors lands and then back out of the offer?
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you pointed out, not a good week for you in title fights! Shocked

Damn, no envelope Saturday or today, either. Mine is virtually never later than Monday. I guess some of the delays/poor service everyone else has been reporting has caught up to me finally.

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1-4 for the Bazaar. I lost to Ikillu not just once but twice and I believe they were both my challanges. That's what I get for talking big. You win some you lose some.

Traumatic and Library were suppose to go to the DA last turn. I called them on Tues and talked to someone, she did not give her name. I was driving when I called so I didn't have the id numbers, but she looked them up and told me what they were and said that she would put it in for them the be DAd, well they weren't DAd and they both lost now I have to spend another turn to DA them and get 2 more loses. I know I know, I probably would have gotten those 2 loses anyways on my next turn regardless of what I got. Rolling Eyes

More later...

Ron
Gentleben

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
1-4 for the Bazaar. I lost to Ikillu not just once but twice and I believe they were both my challanges. That's what I get for talking big. You win some you lose some.

Traumatic and Library were suppose to go to the DA last turn. I called them on Tues and talked to someone, she did not give her name. I was driving when I called so I didn't have the id numbers, but she looked them up and told me what they were and said that she would put it in for them the be DAd, well they weren't DAd and they both lost now I have to spend another turn to DA them and get 2 more loses. I know I know, I probably would have gotten those 2 loses anyways on my next turn regardless of what I got. Rolling Eyes

More later...

Ron
Gentleben

So Smurfy was your only win . . . great . . .

Actually you did Battlecry a favor. I was hoping that if he did lose he would fall a long ways. Mission accomplished, I guess.

Bummer on the DAs.
Ikillu
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It can only get worst.
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic