New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Returning Player.....
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Adam_R
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads-up, but I don't know that I can wait that long Smile

Oh well, back to grumbling and waiting at the virtual mailbox Smile
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Adam_R wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up, but I don't know that I can wait that long Smile

Oh well, back to grumbling and waiting at the virtual mailbox Smile

Electronic newsletters all appear in the very early morning (Arizona time)of the 4th day. (Unless there is a glitch.) The intent is to allow some/most managers to receive the snail mail first/same time. That seldom happens (snail) so MOST of us are waiting with bated breath for the electronic/auto postings.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Adam_R
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the newsletter (finally) came out about 15minutes ago, and I rather suspect I'll be needing a new keyboard if the number of times I hit F5 (refresh) is anything to go by Smile

The turn turned out a lot better for me than I was expecting, since my primary goal was achieved (none of my guys were killed), as well as my secondary goal (at least 3 wins).

So, I'm off to plan for another week, and stand by the mailbox waiting for the hardcopy results to arrive. I've sent off my turn sheets for Snowbound, so we shall see how that fares.

Another question, if I may be so bold: roughly what sort of time frames are there between requesting a new team rollup sheet and it turning up? So far I'm getting close to 3 weeks now.....

Cheers.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Adam_R wrote:
Well, the newsletter (finally) came out about 15minutes ago, and I rather suspect I'll be needing a new keyboard if the number of times I hit F5 (refresh) is anything to go by Smile

The turn turned out a lot better for me than I was expecting, since my primary goal was achieved (none of my guys were killed), as well as my secondary goal (at least 3 wins).

So, I'm off to plan for another week, and stand by the mailbox waiting for the hardcopy results to arrive. I've sent off my turn sheets for Snowbound, so we shall see how that fares.

Another question, if I may be so bold: roughly what sort of time frames are there between requesting a new team rollup sheet and it turning up? So far I'm getting close to 3 weeks now.....

Cheers.

It varies a lot. Not sure why. (Account balances, office priorities, etc)
Can e mail Sandy or Lee direct at Sandy@reality.com or Lee@reality.com to try to expedite.

Us Consortium Folk (working on DM28 Morya and HW864 as we speak)

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Adam_R
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent Lee an email, so we shall see how we go.

I forgot to mention in my earlier post, that having a fantastic first turn means it's all down hill from here lol. Oh well, it's fun Smile
Assurnasirbanipal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Adam_R wrote:
I just sent Lee an email, so we shall see how we go.

I forgot to mention in my earlier post, that having a fantastic first turn means it's all down hill from here lol. Oh well, it's fun Smile

Congrats on a nice first turn back. I do wish it hadn't been mostly at my expense, but welcome back. (I run Bashaholics Anon)
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum