New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1577

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Are there any Masons playing DM?
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JEKYLL1
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, bookie.... i know every Bama fan is not the way I portryaed...... just the redneck ones which (and no offense to Alabama which in some parts is a very beatiful state)....it's just that it so happens that the redneck drunk ones(the same who populate 75% of the Nascar cicuit.... ya know the left-turnnecks) are the most visible fans there which leads to an image...... I'll give ya a correlation.... I am a die-hard Gator fan..... well Gator fans(especially in Georgia's eyes) are though to be the most arrogant fans out there. True and Not true.... it just so happens that there are a significant amount that All fans of the Gators are viewed this way. Kind of like guilty by association.... Its not right, but it is what it is... so I wish the arrogant ones would go away, you wish the drunkard Bama fans would go away...... but the unfortunate thing is we need them because they both define loyalty is some sense or another.....
BTW.... I think you guys were gonna go good with Mike Price(I was over there during that fiasco) and the Bible-Belt officials at Bama perhaps reacted the wrong way....just my 2 cents......
SunGod
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JEKYLL1 wrote:
"Even Jekyll was from B'ham for a little while"........ yeah but I don't like to admit it to anyone Embarassed One year in Alabama was enough..... I consider it my tour of duty and came back with a purple heart..... AND I absolutly can't stand The Tide(btw what the hell does an Elephant have to do with a Crimson Tide) or the Auburn Tigers(and again they are the Tigers so what is with all that War Eagle shit they scream). Living in Bama for a year with no pro sports and the only thing they have to root for is either Auburn or Bama was a pain in the ass. I thought New York fans were obnoxious.... HELL NO..... theres nothing more obnoxious than a drunk ass redneck Bama fan who thinks that Bear Bryant is God and that Gene Stallings was his only begotten son.

....and what the hell does "war eagle" have to do with a tiger?!?

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JEKYLL1 wrote:
"Even Jekyll was from B'ham for a little while"........ yeah but I don't like to admit it to anyone Embarassed One year in Alabama was enough..... I consider it my tour of duty and came back with a purple heart..... AND I absolutly can't stand The Tide(btw what the hell does an Elephant have to do with a Crimson Tide) or the Auburn Tigers(and again they are the Tigers so what is with all that War Eagle shit they scream). Living in Bama for a year with no pro sports and the only thing they have to root for is either Auburn or Bama was a pain in the ass. I thought New York fans were obnoxious.... HELL NO..... theres nothing more obnoxious than a drunk ass redneck Bama fan who thinks that Bear Bryant is God and that Gene Stallings was his only begotten son.

What do you mean? Gene Stallings wasn't his son?? Sure he was. I know cause Bama 3:16 says so. Wink

Polarius

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
- John F. Kennedy

Warlord of DOOMcorps
Blitzkrieg
www.DOOMcorps.com
Sylvester
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="

Ohhhhh is that the Wolverines? I believe it is!!! MGOBLUE!!![/quote]

**Please don't use that offensive language around me.

Sylvester
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When are you guys going to start talking about the "real" SEC football powerhouse, UK?

Sylvester "I'm not biased" Frothingslsoh

Sylvester
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bookie wrote:
[

pps--What the froth is a buckeye anyway?

**It's a nut. You can't even eat them. Why OSU chose a nut as their mascot is beyond me. They should have chose a predator that preys on those sup'd up raccoons called Wolverines...

JEKYLL1
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Bama 3:16 said Stallings was his begotten son".... yeah and Mike Price apparently was the ruler of Sodom and Gamorrah and according to Revelations it appears that Dennis Franchinne is the Anti-Christ because he obviously lured the Crimson nation and then was exposed for his true colors and shit ain't been the same since Twisted Evil And now it appears that Mike Shula is gonna be Bama's sacrificial lamb upon the altar of "The Bear" until a real coach can come along and at least get Alabama back to at least the middle of the pack in the SEC......... Wink Low blow boys but I just couldn't resist.......
Bookie
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JEKYLL1 wrote:
Hey, bookie.... i know every Bama fan is not the way I portryaed...... just the redneck ones which (and no offense to Alabama which in some parts is a very beatiful state)....it's just that it so happens that the redneck drunk ones(the same who populate 75% of the Nascar cicuit.... ya know the left-turnnecks) are the most visible fans there which leads to an image...... I'll give ya a correlation.... I am a die-hard Gator fan..... well Gator fans(especially in Georgia's eyes) are though to be the most arrogant fans out there. True and Not true.... it just so happens that there are a significant amount that All fans of the Gators are viewed this way. Kind of like guilty by association.... Its not right, but it is what it is... so I wish the arrogant ones would go away, you wish the drunkard Bama fans would go away...... but the unfortunate thing is we need them because they both define loyalty is some sense or another.....
BTW.... I think you guys were gonna go good with Mike Price(I was over there during that fiasco) and the Bible-Belt officials at Bama perhaps reacted the wrong way....just my 2 cents......

I thought Price would've been a good coach but in the end we got Mike Shula....Don's kid. Who can argue against that? His dad is a LEGEND and he is actually apart of the Bama family already. If bama is smart they wont let Mike go for anything.

bookie

Suicidal Dreams--DM 36
Naturalborn Killers--DM 18
Adult Swim--DM 47
kLk Forums: http://s9.invisionfree.com/ILLUMINATIDM
Love me, hate me, you'll never forget me.....
Bounty Hunter of Alastari's Mos
JEKYLL1
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"What the hell does War Eagle have to do with a Tiger"...... got the answer just a little while ago so here goes................... Sometime in the early days of Auburn football an old Indian Chief that lived near by Auburn university came and watched them scrimmage against each other and replied to their coach at the time that his troops fought like fierce war eagles. Thus the "War Eagle!!!" for the Auburn Tigers. Kind of loopy I agree but it works for them in their "lore"..... Question for you Bama fans.... what does an Elephant(Bama's mascot) have to do with a Crimson Tide....... is it a female Elephant on her menstral cycle? Evil or Very Mad
Bookie
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sylvester wrote:
When are you guys going to start talking about the "real" SEC football powerhouse, UK?

no offense Sylvester but this is FOOTBALL...not BASKETBALL. Kentucky is for basketball and Vanderbilt is for academics. Know your role....

bookie

Suicidal Dreams--DM 36
Adult Swim--DM 47
Bookie
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JEKYLL1 wrote:
"What the hell does War Eagle have to do with a Tiger"...... got the answer just a little while ago so here goes................... Sometime in the early days of Auburn football an old Indian Chief that lived near by Auburn university came and watched them scrimmage against each other and replied to their coach at the time that his troops fought like fierce war eagles. Thus the "War Eagle!!!" for the Auburn Tigers. Kind of loopy I agree but it works for them in their "lore"..... Question for you Bama fans.... what does an Elephant(Bama's mascot) have to do with a Crimson Tide....... is it a female Elephant on her menstral cycle? Evil or Very Mad

Two stories with alabama's nicknames..... both came from things said about the team by the ancient media of the day. The first statement compared alabama "washing over their opponent like a crimson tide..."

the elephant story is about the same where someone stated alabama "appeared to trample their opponent like a stampeding herd of elephants."

the auburn story i've heard was different. Heard that some civil war veteran came to a game or was on campus during a game and this pet eagle he had got free. when he did he flew over the stadium and the fans began chanting 'war eagle'.

football in the south....u gotta love it.

bookie

Suicidal Dreams--DM 36
Adult Swim--DM 47
Bookie
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JEKYLL1 wrote:

E-gads...did u say Gator fan? *shudder* Everything nice i ever said about u i take back.....

bookie

inaguaral SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
Bama 28 FLA 21

and isnt bama the only team to ever beat FLA TWICE in one season? Take that seminoles.....

Suicidal Dreams--DM 36
Adult Swim--DM 47
Sylvester
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bookie wrote:
Sylvester wrote:

no offense Sylvester but this is FOOTBALL...not BASKETBALL. Kentucky is for basketball and Vanderbilt is for academics. Know your role....

bookie

Yes, I'm aware of that... Sarcasm, look it up. As far as my role, what would that be?

Bookie
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sylvester wrote:
Bookie wrote:
Sylvester wrote:

bookie

Yes, I'm aware of that... Sarcasm, look it up. As far as my role, what would that be?

probably being a very scary looking ex football player from kentucky who'll kick my ass if i keep makin fun of his school......

bookie

Suicidal Dreams--DM 36
Adult Swim--DM 47
Polarius
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!!! Did anyone realize that my Delarq History forum was removed???
LOL!!! I guess the wrong tight ass read it!

polarius

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
- John F. Kennedy

Warlord of DOOMcorps
Blitzkrieg
www.DOOMcorps.com
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic